Reviews for Judicial System Darkness
The Masked Idiot chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
The ending caught me off guard, but it was very realistic and plausible. There were hardly - if not none - any what I call "fiction" factors. I enjoyed reading this story.
Niceguy chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
AWESOME, It is heartbreaking yet kind of happy, like Bioshock 2's good ending. It is sad, but yet gives hope to the future.

One of the best stories I have read in a while. It has made me feel like I did when I first watched the ending. So awesome.

(also I am a boy) LOL ,

albeit young.

Regards
jay 8P chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
wow intense. gov. cant be trusted. anyone can be bribed easily too. too bad kiba and itachi couldnt rot in jail.
Crazy Cherries chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Beautiful, made me cry. But how could you let Itachi go free? Bastard deserves to die! Rot in jail and die! D:

Anyway great fic... :D Poor Sasuke&Sakura
SarahAnn814 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I really like this story, it's one of my favorites.

I think my favorite one you wrote though was, Pull the Triger: a Cloumbine Tribute. I heard about it, then I looked it up, and it really was sad, but in your story I like how Shikamaru was trying to be proticive of Hinata, sadly it didn't work, but, it was sweet to think about.

I hope you put it back up one day, because it probaby was in in top 10 favorite stories.

Moreover, you did a really good job with this story and your other ones, and I hope you write more ShikaHina soon.
kibahina3 chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
i loved it an it was awesome
Boundless Sky chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
*sigh* The judicial system relly sucks
Raven in the DarkLight chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
why...? how could you do this.

i hate crying! LIKE THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ESPECIALLY A TRADGEY ONE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH - TRY TO MAKE AN AKUTSUKI MEMBER WITH HINATA IT ATTRACTS MANY PEOPLE, TRUST ME. I HEAR MY FRIENDS AND CLASSMATE (WHICH ARE ALL GIRL) COMPLAIN LIKE THE BITCHES AND WHORES THEY ARE ABOUT HOW HINATA SHOULD BE PAIRED UP WITH PEIN, DEIDARA, SASORI, ITACHI, KISAME, ZETSU, AND I THINK THAT'S IT! I SOMETIMES WHISH THAT THEY WOULD NOT COMPARED HOW THE AUTHORS EXPLAIN HINATA IS HAVING SEX! wELL WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM WHORES LIKE THEM. ( I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YET I BET THE SLEPT WITH ALL THE MEN IN SCHOOL. (HOPE THEY ALL DIE OUT OD AIDS! - :D
JadedGothButterfly chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
It was an honest & thought-provoking I say anymore,it might ruin the moment for me.

The only thing I can tell you is that there were tears.

P.S. I loved the children. 3
Kisame The Fish chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
That ending was so good. I love SasuSaku, but not as much as ShikaHina. You combinded them into a great story. For some reason, your stories always make me feel happy, no matter how sad they are. I wonder what that says about me? Anywho, your storoes are awsome, keep it up!
LovedLess231 chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Wat a beautiful story made me cry deeply! it was great!
KicK-AsS-HyuugA chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
*tears* such a beatiful sad awesome story! *more tears* poor Anshishoku lost her mom and dad right before her eyes. and Shien lost parents at such a young age. Damn that Itachi friggin family wrecker! Still awesome story.
yourtypicalpsycho chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
that story was so sad i cried!the justice system truly is go to jail because of dumb stuff they do during trials all the time and guilty people go free.i would want to be a lawyer because of that but i would prolly get fired for being to emotional or somethin.
secret.dreams.3 chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
OMG! I HAVEN'T READ YOUR STORY FOR A LONG TIME AND FINALLY.. .SHIT! I'M SO HAPPY! I JUST FINISH COPYING IT NOW IMMA READ IT SO BE PATIENT FOR MY COMMENT... ALTHOUGH YOU PROBABLY DON'T NEED IT BUT I STILL LOVE IT... HAHA LATERZ...
Sora-kun chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
Oh God i luv ur story so much! i was wondering if you got this from CSI im glad u finally told where u got it from!i was watchn CSI last night n they were examining this guys body n the color of his eye came out of his eyeball! EW! aw heck now i need to write a fanfic but i need a plot. im only good at writing my own stories with my own characters. i should write one w Gaara! u should no who i am by now. nywho i luv ur story its so adictive n awesome! u rok!