Reviews for Dreams of Insanity
Sutoomu chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
Hm...a repeat update? Woops! But anyways, I have to say, DAMN, you do update fast!

And, again, I loved this chapter!

Sutoomu chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
Oh, yay, Duo kicks ass! And fei's there too, woot! Totally awesome chapter, and such a quick update. ive climbed up the cliff and am standing on ground agaiN! VEry very cool! Updates?

Sutoomu chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
WOAH! OMG, whats happening to 'Rashi? Why isn't DUo there! If I was Arashi, I'd smack Duo with a pan cause he wasnt there! Other than that, Duo's a good guyz! I still love im anyways!

Just like I love this story. And now you put me on a cliff, and I'm hangin on it, and I'm waiting for another chapter, so update soon please. i wanna see what happens to Arashi!

ps. im gonna say again how much i love the name ArashI!

Sutoomu chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Oh, shes on L5. Oh, she nailed 'im in the solar plexus! Oh, she found the guys! Oh, she hit Duo! Sibling bickering! WoH!

Anyhoo, I loved this chapter, very funa nd with action and i loved it! keep going!

Sutoomu chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Oh, another interesting chapter. I love it, this is getting really interesting. What the hell is Arashi doing now? i ask. anyhoo, i absolutely adore Arashi's name, it matches mine!...sort of...anyhoo, awesome story, update soon. pretty please with cherries and tea!

Sutoomu chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
yeah, i have to agree with you on the mask bit. but he wouldnt be Trowa without it eh? anyways, this is awesome. a knife target oh joys! :) Cute, continue, pleasies!

Sutoomu chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
YAY! Her name is Arashi! That means Storm. Same as my name! COl! This is an interesting fic. It

s cool! I find the best fics come when you're dreaming...Yes, i dream about the gundam boys lol. :) anyhoo, i like this, its cute and neat and awesome. update, pleasies!

stickerfanatic chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
o... THAT REALLY GOOD! Keep expanding on if you could. And i'm working on the second chapter, but it not working to well. Good job on that.
Delaedyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
ooh, i like this. Although it's left on a cliffhanger. Do you plan to expand on this by any chance? because the story is listed as complete.