Reviews for Hands Against the Dark
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Actualisa pronto
whimsycality chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
One of my all time favorite Buffy XO's. It's perfect as is, but I would still love to see more someday.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love this story can you please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story. So please

continue with this story. My e-mail address is sarah. I would like to hear back from you please.

Sarah Zitter
Barn and Co chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this is good..

interesting too...
demoneyeskyoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This is a great start. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
ertrew chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
cool! i wanna read the next part!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ok. I’ll tell you the truth. I nearly skipped reading this story. I thought Buffy/Van Helsing, bah - whatever. And then, I was really, really bored so I thought, hey, let’s give this a go. And oh my God. Am I glad I did. Each and every little line was just perfect, and the characters were very well written as well. I loved the fact that you addressed Buffy's waning relationship with Giles after her cruciamentum. I think most authors have completely forgotten to take that into consideration when writing Buffy fanfics post 3rd season. I also agree on how Giles always tries to make decisions for Buffy but Buffy does not want him to do that any longer. I guess she would still be a little sore about Giles making the call to kill Spike off because he was a potential threat to the safety of the Scoobies and the then-potential slayers back in seventh season. Anyways, though not much of Van Helsing, but in the end the story turned out quite nicely. Oh, and I loved the Illyria references. Hope this is only the start of a story and not just a one shot. I would sure love to see where you can take it from here. Take care. Keep up the great work.

Ps. If you get the chance – check out Six Sharp Claws and a Mister Pointy and Guardians at the Gates of Hell. Both are crossover stories with the BTVS crew in it that I’ve been working on. Would sure like to hear what you think of the stories. Later.
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006

Great job so far. Excellent start.

...I REALLY hope this isn't a one-shot. It has so much potential as an idea...and adding Dru' in made it seem like you were going to continue. And she hasn't told him... So PLEASE continue this ASAP.

Either way, it's a great idea. But I'd really like to see more.

Bye (for now?)! _

~ Jess S
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Interesting-no need to kill off Angel in order to bring in van helsing, though, Buffy/ Angel were over at end of the third season -I've always thought Darla was the one he really loved (just could never admit it to himself) -

Anyway-hm, there's a neat character...