Reviews for Love Hina: Mr UrashimaMs Mikamura
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Great story really look forward to the next part of the tale.
njblackwolf chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Honestly, i think this was a great story. I don't really care about whose idea it was or anything, the way it unfolded into words is yours.

We want moar. Honestly.

Don't drop this story!
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
hey don't stop keep on going it's getting good
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
good start can't wait to see what happens
Davey-What chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
This is a great story line! I can't wait for you to continue with it.
Nightstone49 chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
I found this really funny so please update ASAP because I *blush* wanna see how the characters interact given how things have...developed.

Amun-Ra1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Love it! *claps hands joyously* Please continue!
Infernal Flame Zero chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
This is awesome, a ranma type thing lol

keep it up!
fruitybananas chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
comon pretty plz update.
tameres53 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This seems lik a fairly interesting fan fic i would love to read more
MotokoUrashima chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
sounds like it has the potential to become a very good story, but at the length it's at...
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Well, son...sorry for taking so damn long to review.

And, I wasn't exactly expecting Yui to fondle Naru at the very beginning but...well, what the Hell! Hoo-rrah!

That was cool, soldier. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
bro will you try and get chapter 3 up? i love your storys. you can write man! i love love hina. so will you try and get the next chapter up?:)
Keithone chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Hm... ok... a introductory chapter on Yui's side... so far so good... If it's a curse, will u be planning any sort of enemy appearance later on? But please, keep it up!
Jurin Gramen chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
I am really enjoying this story. It is keeping in laughing and I just love the concept. I am adding this story to my favorites. I'm hoping that whenever you update it will alert me. If it doesn't automatically do so, if you wouldn't mind taking a couple minutes of your time to let me know so that I can enjoy this wonderful story.

Thanks for sharing.