Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was sweet, and great and I loved it.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I don't know why i do it. Put myself through reading over and over again Cedric's death. But i do, he's just an amazing character. I swear, at first i was 'wary' of this new character, but the way you positioned her was good especially her little boy, I love the idea of how he inherited his father's magical talent (boy, that is sad) and that when he goes to Hogwarts he'll see his father's portrait. That was wow.

and the reason Cedric entered the Triwizard tournament? That was beautiful too. Well done.
J.S. Mews chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is really adorable... I really loved hearing from Amos Diggory's point of view. Poor man...
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very realistic, and well done.
CK4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
sweetly bitter; lovely.
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oh, this was beautiful. You could really see how Amos felt, and then there was that sharp tragedy of his wife hallucinating from grief. But I love how it had a happy ending, but you could still sense the grief from Amos.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh, this was SO sad and beautiful! I LOVED it! SO sweet! I loved Fiona just sitting by the window, and the tragic love story, and little Cedric. Aww! And the reason he entered the tournament...Sounds a lot like the Ced we all miss! Great job, I loved this!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was so bittersweet but it was really well written and deals with grief well welldone!
IloveSam chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow, this story is really great! I'm very impressed by your writing-style, it's written so well and really draws you into the story! I would believe it if you said you were a professional writer! I also really love the plot, it's sad, but beautiful too, because it shows how there can be new life after such a tragic death and how the world, and the cycle of life, continues. I really felt for Cedric's father too at the end of Goblet of Fire, and I'm really glad there's such a good, touching fic about him out there, I've been looking for those but haven't found many that I like yet so far. But this one is now definately one of my favorites! Great, great, GREAT job, very well done! I'm going to take a look at your other fics! Thanks for writing this!

Finally, I'd like to say I think it's really great of you to dedicate this story to all those parents that really have lost a child. That must be the worst thing that can ever happen (I'm not a mother, so I can't even remotely imagine what that must feel like). I'm not sure those people will read this story but if they do, I hope it can be a sorce of comfort and hope for them, by seeing how life can still be something beautiful after such a tragic event.
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Well, I almost ended crying, but I loved the end
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Good story. Resonates well.

Thanks for writing,

Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Beautiful story and a nice idea. It's sad but also a bit hopeful. Well done.
SylvanDreamer chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow. I love the way you wrote the entire fic. I loved the fact that Harry wasn't the reason why Amos Diggory was bitter and I really liked the ending! You did an excellent job on Diggory's persona.
saltandpepper15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Your story was wonderful. It was also realistically tragic. You really captured a parents grief about having their child dead.
solaesce chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very nice; sweet and sad.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »