Reviews for Momentum
I love this fic, it might be time for a reread soon.
One of my favorite things about it was the friendship between James and Remus.
Queen0fYaoi chapter 7 . 11/6
I honestly love Remus' relationship with his dad, mostly cause my relationship with my dad isn't all that great so I'm always a slut for a healthy child/father relationship!
voldie's lover chapter 14 . 11/3
I'm reading this story again! . okay so just stopped and posted a review cuz- first of all to repeat that I LOVE YOU and secondly - hey i noticed that somewhere u mentioned the name of narcissa black's mother as 'Kiera', but it's not Kiera its 'Druella'... Druella Rosier x Cygnus Black Andromeda, Narcissa, Belatrix ... Just a teeny wittle mistake :* Alright now I'm off to reading this masterpiece, adios :*
Parker chapter 14 . 10/27
Sam chapter 2 . 10/25
That is so sweet
Sam chapter 1 . 10/25
Mo-chan98 chapter 48 . 10/17
Your writing has officially ruined any other Wolfstar for me. You are honestly such an amazing writer and I absolutely adore this story. I hardly put my phone down as I read this. Please, continue to write, as I'm almost certain I can never read Wolfstar by anyone else and have it measure up!
Oh, ow. Oww, my heart..
eleventhour chapter 15 . 9/8
I'm crying thx
eleventhour chapter 13 . 9/8
oh my god angst
eleventhour chapter 11 . 9/8
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 48 . 8/8
HOLY HELL THIS FIC IS AMAZING. idk if i reviewed already but I just wanted to say this was one of the first wolfstar fics I read and it was amazing I loved every characterization and every single event and you had me crying at times but oh my gosh this was good.
Parnita chapter 48 . 7/21
This is bloody brilliant! I looove it! This made me laugh, this made me cry, this made scream with delight, this made me chock..
From chapter 1 this whole journey has been wonderful wonderful experience.. & the ending... My whole heart is filled with warm happiness..
Words r less to express... I wanna read more..
Amazing. This is so beautifully written, and the story line is heart wrenchingly perfect. Thankyou. I loved it
Parnita chapter 18 . 7/9
Aww.. This chapter made me weep...
*hugs* dont cry remus!