Reviews for Momentum
Princess Of Strife chapter 48 . 3/30
I just love your stories . Everything is perfect and in order . The characters are great , the plot is great , the English is great , and talk about those vocabs ! I don't know about others , mind you , but to me , writers who can shape the mood in the atmosphere and can make the reader feel what they want him to feel are quite rare . Just like you lot , don't you think ? You guys have been doing an excellent progress writing all these stories and I think you have the potential to be amazing authors .
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
Wow was so busy worrying you would kill off Sirius that I forgot to worry about James and Lilly. Your going to let them live right?
Ashears07 chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Am I a terrible person because I'm glad Peter was kissed. #Hafhpotterhead
Ashears07 chapter 42 . 11/10/2016
It's about time karma comes around to Peter! I can't wait to read everyone's reactions.
Ashears07 chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
Ch 39- my heart just broke! #hafhpotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
{Ch16} I both loved and hated this one. The pain of it was well written so of course I hated it. And while I'm glad it didn't go as badly as I expected, I am nervous about how it will continue to go and if it will still be an issue. But I LOVED the end how there was no questioning, Sirius was just a Potter now!
#HafHPotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
{Ch15} FINALLY! But now I'm afraid of what's going to come because I don't want them apart! #HafHPotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
{Ch14} Poor heart broken Sirius! But seriously, they need to just get over their gayness and kiss and make up already! Very very sweet chapter and I love the way Sirius got his nickname! #HafHPotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
{Ch13} Omg, I love everything about this chapter! The Sirius and Remus! The James being James! The jealousy! I love it! #HafHPotterhead
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I'm taking a break from my Drarry list to do a read along. I've never though about these two this far back... I can't wait to see where you take them!

#HAFHPotterhead
goldensnitch18 chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Yessssss. They are so broken and perfect for each other. #hafhpotterhead
goldensnitch18 chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
This was such a sad chapter. They are both so hurt and just want the other. #hafhpotterhead
wokanshutaiduo chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Ah so you brought it back to canon :P the Potters do take him in!
And yes I'm so glad that they're trying to do the lovers thing despite Remus' misgivings. I'm sad that it had to take Remus seeing Sirius' heartbreak to convince him though. I can't help but feel that him giving in out of pity will only lead to trouble later.
#HAFHslytherin
wokanshutaiduo chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
Haha! Mcgonagall gave them the idea for the name Marauders!
I love how you did Sirius break from his family; but you know I'm canon he went to James' place not Hogwarts right?
And yay for the sexytimes but Remus needs to stop!

#HAFHslytherin
wokanshutaiduo chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Awww man :( what's to be gained by causing both yourself and Sirius so much pain? And avoiding him is not healthy or mature :(
Yes! Loved the first Marauder Moon. Brilliant.

#HAFHslytheringroupread