Reviews for Momentum
toshi chapter 48 . 5/4
It was the best complete story of sirius and remus that i have ever read. I must admit that when i saw that it was 48 chapters long i felt like not reading it but then i saw that it was cinplete andu have seen sooo many fanfictions that are left hanging and that is very annoying and now i must say that i wantmore than 48 chapters. It was that great you covered everything amd seriously made my day. I cried when john died but the rest was prety muchexpected and you gave a great story. I hope you keep writing such great ones.
That last bit where Siri and Remy are saying their own vows was funny until the actual marriage vows came in and Siri's last line for it "And the afterlife reunites us" made me cry like a baby. And I still cry even though I've read the fic literally over ten times... My feels are all over the place
Amydiddle chapter 20 . 4/19
Oh John, you have redeemed yourself.
Amydiddle chapter 17 . 4/19
And Professor Dark was never seen again
Hannah K chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
What the hell. I've cried twice so far... The feels are flowing my friend. I might actually die if the whole Sirius-going-to-azkaban-without-a-trial thing happens in this story.
Talkingupsidedown chapter 48 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I loved the changes you make of after Hogwarts, how it went down with Peter and all that. This story was amazingly well written and I flew through it in just a couple days. You're an amazing writer, truly. And I love how Remus was always really affectionate, I thought that was a really nice character trait I haven't really seen before with him. And I cried so many tears of frustration when Sirius was being such an arse(Elf is the only thing that got me through it), and tears of absolute misery when James and lily died. No matter how many times I read them dying I can never not cry. Amazing end with them finding a way to raise Harry! They are honestly the cutest little family! It is so terrible how they can't be together in public, I wish it never would have to be like that. When people can't be themselves without fear it just- Argh! It pisses me off.. Anyways I don't know how you did it but you made me forgive Sirius when I never thought I could. Hmm what else.. Oh yeah! Thanks a million for not killing Sirius and for keeping him out of Azkaban that made me really happy when you said you wouldn't. And I enjoyed Sirius's transition into becoming who he is, discovering how wrong and awful his family is and that he can leave them behind. It's hard but he can do it because he knows real love and family and acceptance, and he knows that he will never get from them. My heart hurt so much for Remus it was just one thing after another, nothing going right. And even though I hate Sirius for being so cruel to Remus and believing the worst of him, it just goes to show you how war can put so much paranoia and strain against the ones you love most. War is a hard time. This review is really long because I'm trying to make up for all the chapters I should've reviewed on, but even though I'm sure I can find a million other things to say, I'll stop now. Just know I love your writing and this story and great job! I love you so much for sharing your gift with us! Oh yeah and tounge is spelt tongue.. At least I think it is
awesomebubbles chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
I AM SITTING HERE SOBBING BECAUSE IF THIS YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT BUT IT HURTS ME WHY DO YOU HURT ME IN THIS WAY. Sorry had to get that out. Amaziing story
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
And you call THIS a happy ending? I trusted you to not kill James and Lily, you sadistic thing!
belle dans bleu chapter 48 . 9/27/2014
What a ride. I adore everything you write. These last few weeks I've been bingeing on your stories and I'm sad I've reached the end. It enjoyed everything! You rock!
000RainbowChick000 chapter 48 . 9/11/2014
Reeeeeeally nice story! So realistic and well written, every emotion is described so good and all the happenings are very wellthought. I love this, and I love that Harry didn't have to go to the Dursleys - horrid people are yuck!

Thanks for writing and sharing, reading this story made my day!
GlitteryAlchemist chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Aww cute
sirisusblack chapter 48 . 8/5/2014
Favourite fanfic of all time and it will never change. I can read it million times and it would never get boring or lame. Everything about this is perfect, it's hearbreaking, it's heart warming, it's realistic and above all, Sirius is alive.
Thank you for this amazing story. I hope you'll see this.
Nyala Kurta chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Poor Remus. His dad just doesn't understand. At least his mother accepted it!
Tammy Lambson chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Way to make me cry like a baby! This story was so intense and beautifully sad. I love reading things that suck me in and cause an emotional reaction, and at 48 chapters, I was fully immersed in this world. For me, you are pretty much spot on in their story, their relationship and their characterisations. Even though the original Harry Potter books don’t put too much focus on The Marauders as such (since it is another story we are following), JK Rowling, being the incredible writer that she is, gave away so much even in her side characters that we are able to make very credible stories about a pairing that we don’t hear about in the original books. Even though this pairing has not been confirmed to be canon, I truly believe that their story is the most beautiful and needs to be explored. Sirius and Remus work for me on so many levels, and their ending is only sadder and more heartbreaking for it. I am still holding out on The Marauders set of books(!) but until then we have fanfiction and work such as yours!
This story was clearly a work of love for you and only makes the story more painfully beautiful to read.
IWLTxo chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
I've re-read this story a hundred times because I stick by my belief that this is the best wolfstar on this site that is set in the HP world. I wanted to see if there's a chapter in this story that I have not yet reviewed so yay, I found one.

I look forward to the next wolfstar story you write. Take care.
2,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »