Reviews for Momentum
Anna Rider chapter 23 . 2/3/2012
I adore the last paragraph. It's so bittersweet. :X
Anna Rider chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
John! Thank Merlin you didn't abandon Mooney! And Remus's last sentence surprised me a little. I thought he would be more willing to stay home... But oh well, James is right. Remus is the type to forgive.
Anna Rider chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
There are so many nice quotes in here, and I love all of them. John seems to still care a whole lot about Remus, and James is just too sweet! XD
Anna Rider chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Noooooo! John just can't do that to Remus! Poor the both of them :((
Anna Rider chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Yay Moony Wormtail Padfoot and Prongs!

I thought you would let Remus find out about the animagus thing mid-way, but this is just as awesome XD
Adam-1D chapter 48 . 1/30/2012
I liked the ending. But I didn't like all that angst and sadness. I died under those, you know.
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 48 . 1/15/2012
This is definitely one of my all time favorite fanfictions. It was amazing. I loved how you got rid of Pete early on because I hate him so, so much. I also liked that Sirius and Remus ended up keeping Harry. At first I had been scared that you would write out Lily and James dying which would make it too different, so I'm glad that still happened, although tht probably makes me sound too much like the horrible person I really am but occasionally attempt to conceal. Lol. I would love to see a sequel to this story, depicting Harry's life growing up with Sirius and Remus. I'm curious about how different Harry will turn out being raised by people who love him and care about his future rather than people who would like to see him drop dead sometime soon. If your not willing to write it, then perhaps I could...? Of course, it wouldn't happen for a while because I have other stories coming up first but eventually... Anyway, I'm glad that there was a happy ending and that Sirius and Remus ended up as a couple again. I was very afraid for a while there that you were going to end it with them as friends, which I suppose would have been happy but now exactly what I had been hoping for. But they did, so it's all good. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read what you come out with next! Happy writing!
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 33 . 1/13/2012
I like to look at th whole Remus and Tonks thing as that after Sirius died he was willing to try anything just to feel loved again and eventually fell in love himself, but never like with Sirius. The had a mutual agreement that after they died, Remus would go back to Sirius and that Tonks completely accepted that no matter what Remus may feel for her right now, Sirius is his soul mate and he will always go back to her. I was planning on doing a fanfiction that elaborated more on this at some point but the amount of Sirius x Remus fics I have lined up for after I finish my OHSHC and Shugo Chara! ones are done is just insane and this will be neglected for a loooooong time.

Great chapter! This was really soppy but I kinda liked it. Although I still think that Sirius should get Remus a ring anyway. No one will suspect a thing just walking around on he streets and at work he could just say it was left to him by a relative or something. But I get his nervousness and I suloose I let my irrational ideals get in the way of my judgement. Can't wait to read more! Sorry that I don't review often; I get so caught up in the story that I can't bring myself to stop. I'm going to bed now though, and I'll read more tomorrow if I don't die from withdrawl symptoms first. Happy writing!
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
Did John just... reject Remus! Oh... My... Fucking... God. I can't believe the bloody bastard! How dare he? HOW THE FUCK DARE HE? After everything Remus has been through, he just had to add to his pain and suffering. Does he enjoy watching his son go through this, enjoy seeing the pain and fury in his son's eyes when he looks at him? I am thoroughly disgusted with him. He is a God damned fucking bitchy little bastard and I hope Remus murders him.

I find it sad that I'm getting so passionate about a fanfiction. This is how I know that I have no life. But seriously, homophobia is the one thin I can not and will never be able to stand. You should have seen me when a boy I already hated wore a shirt that said "supporting gays is gay" on gay pride day. It's a good thing I was stuck in the office or I may have killed him until he was dead. I think the assistant principal figured out that I was a seething ball of anger about to burst and purposely held me until I had cooled down a bit. Anyway, great chapter! I'm holding out for a chapter where John DIES A PAINFUL DEATH IN A DEEP HELL HOLE! Happy writing!
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hey that's a great start for your story! I'm starting to get so excited! Can't wait for the Marauders to meet! x
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This story is amazing. I just now got an account of so I couldn't review it before, but I've already read the whole thing. It was the first slash I ever read, and I love it. REMUS/SIRIUS TO THE END! : )

~Moony
unique.normality chapter 48 . 12/2/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. This is definitely in my top three "long but amazing" fics. I'd LOVE to see some fluff between the two makeshift dads and Harry as he grows up but this was just a spectacular fic.
unique.normality chapter 43 . 12/1/2011
I'm glad Remus was so angry at Sirius, it wouldn't make any sense for him to just forgive him after all that.
unique.normality chapter 41 . 12/1/2011
Damn, I hate that the way Sirius is acting (playing with Remus, cheating on him, thinking he's a Death Eater) is making me not want them to be together...
unique.normality chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
It would be so amazing to see Harry grow up with all the Marauders around him... I'd love to just see him hanging out at Remus and Sirius' and whatnot...
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »