Reviews for Momentum
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 48 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god! You have to write a sequel! Will there be a sequel? Please for the love of god write a sequel! Dx
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 47 . 8/5/2012
Awe yes they r finally together! That was such a cute chapter with Harry and then in the end how they Remembered their vowels in queens :3 I almost cried! lol
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 44 . 8/5/2012
Have them make up already!Dx
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
You know what, (I know I've reviewed a lot of inane crap lately but bear with me) I don't know how it failed to slip my notice but if we're following the books (as given the evidence thus far I presume you are) THIS STORY CAN NO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! I just realized that, I don't know why, but I was all snuggly wrapped up in the idea of the two of them walking away into a sunset, getting married and adopting like 30 children and that can't happen because, they both die in the end don't they. Now I'm only on chapter 20 (yes, I did read like half of this in one day, no fucking shame!), so I haven't actually read it yet, but I have a feeling the ending of this story is going to fucking destroy me! *crys hysterically*
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Why do you do this to me! WHYYYYYY! This chapter broke my heat, oh god *sobs*
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Oh God damn that chapter was hot. Woooh.
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 33 . 8/3/2012
Aww normally I don't really go for remusxsirius shippings but I figured I should give this fanfic a try and I don't regret it! This story is awesome and the reason why I'm reviewing this chapter is because that scene in the gay bar was the cutest thing ever!:3 i swear to wanted to cry lol and usually find it kind of strange when people cry over fanfics lol anyways good job on this fanfic! :D I love it!
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
can i just say this is possibly the best wolfstar, no scrap that, the best fanfiction I have ever read! omg i think i'm in love! this is perfect, i've read like 12 chapters in 1 day! amazing! thank you for writing!
Freedom is my drug chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
3 Amazing.
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
sirius Y U NO BE NICE TO REMUS
remus Y U MAKE ME LOVE YOU S MUCH?
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
sirius and his wit never fail to amuse me . great chapter ;D 3
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
why must you hurt our Remus like this? poor
kid i still love the chapter though, especially 'one of the most legendary friendships hogwarts had seen' . 3
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
awwwh . remus and john are just so... fuzzy... yes theyre fuzzy... johns such a good father its sweet :) 3
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
they're so cute when they hate eachother . reminds me
just how much i love this story 3
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
why why why are you SO good at writing? its

amaziing, Sirius, i love him... too much, OH WELL .
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »