Reviews for Momentum
AndDelightReigned chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Great chapter! The funny thing is, though, is that Elton John *is* gay. I'm rereading this story for the third time now and it gets better each time! :)
Sasse1892 chapter 48 . 5/1/2011
I loved it! I was meaning to review during some other chapters but got all caught up in the story. :) It was really brilliant, although when they weren't together it was so sad.. I even cried a little - but now I'm happy, cause there was a wonderful happy ending, maybe not for James and Lily... but yeah. :)
lilmeier chapter 48 . 4/29/2011
Absolutely loved it. just a brilliant story.
flora1632 chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Great story so far.

Was going to wait till the end to review since its complete but simply had to let you know that John Lupins line;

"One more step, Black, and I will puncure your balls right through" totally and utterly cracked me up.

I was reading in the bedroom and had a rather rowdy sleepover going on in the living room which suddenly became eerily silent as my mad cackling echoed around the flat. So cheers for that- my sons friends (and my partners for that matter) all think Im a complete fruitloop now!

Anyway back to the story...
yeboii chapter 48 . 2/26/2011
i'm in love with this story, absolutely adore it, only problem is you have ruined me for any other remus sirius fics now! hahha no i love it i love you for writing it
Runthepen chapter 48 . 2/21/2011
I just finished reading this story, and I've got to say that it was absolutely amazing! I have to admit that I've cried more than once reading through this fic either from laughter or just complete heartbreak.

I loved the way you portrayed the characters; they were real and you can almost feel their emotions, and you made everyone as un-OOC as you could despite the slash.

And I'm officially in love with... well EVERYONE. The way you wrote about Harry just made him seem like the cutest thing ever. Words can not describe how amazed at how well developed you recreated the HP family.

And I repeat BRILLIANT work, now if you excuse me as I wont be able to stop thinking about this story for quite a few days...

Can't wait to read more of your work, and hope you keep writing! *clicks subscribe to Author*
From Finland chapter 48 . 2/18/2011
All I can say after reading this amazing story is thank you for writing it 3 Great job with the fic, it's now one of my favorites ever (and that's a huge compliment as I've been a fan of this pairing for years!) Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
unfictional chapter 48 . 1/21/2011
i just want to say thank you, for filling my heart with this story. i've read it in about..1-2 weeks i think. it is really the best thing i've ever read. (almost, hp books of course)

can't say anything else. i love you.

Jess-siriusly chapter 48 . 1/16/2011
this was really a brilliant and heartwrenching read. i loved all the characterisation. you made everything so real and believable and the whole piece is just filled with true love :D great job!
twiinklestar chapter 48 . 1/7/2011
Oh thank God it ends on a happy note. I swear I was I was on the brink of being irreversibly damaged. Did you notice that there were about 10 straight chapters of horrid, torturous angst and drama and I honestly thought that thinks were going to be ruined forever. I'm so glad that thinks worked out for Remus and Sirius, albeit I'm disappointed that James and Lilly still died. You made it seem as if they were going to live and everything was going to be okay... and then it wasn't. I think it's sweet how they still treated Peter like their friend even though he obviously got caught up in bad things. And I really like Elf. He was sweet. I'm not sure if I had commented about this before, but when Gideon and Fabian died, I about had a conniption fit. They weren't even really in the story, but I fell in love with them nonetheless. It was heartbreaking when they died. Especially the line where Remus is talking about how he and Sirius used to flirt with them. Baby Harry is absolutely precious and I like how you made it so that Remus and Sirius could still keep him. Brilliant! Great work!
Adora Sacra chapter 22 . 1/7/2011
Hi, quick note on chapter 22.

i've read this story at least 4 times now.

Just wanted to say this chapter ALWAYS reminds me of 'Passenger seat' by death cab for cutie.

and i love it :) keep up the WONDERFUL writing. there's not one of your stories i haven't read a few times.

'I roll the window down

And then begin to breathe in.

The darkest country road

And the strong scent of evergreen

From the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

Then looking upwards

I strain my eyes and try

To tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites

From the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

"Do they collide?"

I ask and you smile.

With my feet on the dash

The world doesn't matter.

When you feel embarrassed then I'll be your pride

When you need directions then I'll be the guide

For all time.

For all time.''
twiinklestar chapter 40 . 1/6/2011
So... I'm a bit depressed now. You see, I read chapter 38 which ended on a happy note and I was all - well - happy. And then I read the next chapter and the shit just hit the fan and all of a sudden everything was wrong and now I'm just really, really sad. And I have to go to bed, but I don't want to go to bed on such an unhappy note... And this just sucks. WHY WOULD SIRIUS DO THIS TO MOONY! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! HOW COULD HE! I want to read more.. but I have to sleep. Crap. I'll just uh.. pretend I didn't read the last two chapters, yeah? Sounds good. Then I can go to bed happy.
rosebelikov26 chapter 48 . 12/22/2010
Oh. My God.

It's 3.30 in the fucking morning.

This isn't the first night.

I've only turned insomniatic since I start reading this at 7/8 at night and can't seem to get off until 2/3 in the morning.

This was SO GOOD.

I liked how there was a lot of school time, so we had that connection with them of growing up in their teenaged years, uncertain of everything and yet still so confident. At the same time, there was a lot of post-Hogwarts material, with which the pace slowed to a crawl on occasion, but it's still good. I feel like it's the perfect balance - especially with something like James and Lily's wedding and subsequent accidental pregnancy. You still felt their issues of having to deal with this as young adults, and yet you could know where they were coming from when they incorporated their Hogwarts experiences into figuring out the situation.

Elf kind of annoyed me after a while, but then again, I always have my pet peeve character.

I still wanted to strangle Pettigrew. Like always. Gah. (Is it wrong that I'm glad he got jailed and Kissed?)

I'm not going to get all cliched and say 'I've never cried at a fanfic, but this one spot reduced me to tears' because, in all Moody-ish honesty, that's never happened and I doubt it ever will. HOWEVER, the three places my heart lurched out of sadness and grief was when Sirius made the idiotic move of saying 'this isn't going to work anymore', when Sirius tried talking to Remus after watching him that one day at Remus' work, and the time between when Dumbledore showed up to a little after Lily and James' funeral.

Can I go back in time and just kidnap Harry all for myself? GAH. HE'S THE MOST ADORABLE BABY EVER. I got all happy and was jumping up and down in my seat when Harry started walking. I'm also never going to be able to hear 'Chudley Canons' without laughing my arse off. ((*cough* Sorry, Ron. Your best mate never liked your favorite Quidditch team.))

JAMES AND LILY. Most beautiful representation I've ever read yet. When Remus was dancing with Tonks at the wedding, I was like 'AHH. Harry's seventh year, he's like a decade older than her EWWWWW.' (I still never understand why Jo had to go sink our R/S ship with that stupid pairing. I mean, I thought Tonks and Remus were cool as separate entities and that Remus sought comfort in her since she was Sirius' first cousin once removed, but still. It's an odd pairing. I still want to kidnap Teddy though... And now I'm rambling about Golden Trio era stuff.) But they were amazing. I like how you portrayed Lily - headstrong, fighter for what she believed in, but smart enough to know when enough was enough unless she REALLY wanted something. I liked that. And James has always been my secret best friend. He just doesn't know it.

Sirius. Towards the end, it was getting to be a bit difficult, considering many fics have Sirius fucking up in a major way and then groveling endlessly for Remus to come running back into his arms; it /was/ starting to feel a bit like that. I'm glad the way you wrote it didn't have him being carted off to Azkaban for him to rot in there for almost twelve years. I particularly enjoyed how you made the war traumatizing enough so that the Sirius we know in Order of the Phoenix is quite similar to how your Sirius will end up - somewhat moody and unpredictable; always ready to pick a fight, especially with Molly Weasley; acknowledging his past horrors while keeping them buried enough so Harry doesn't fully grasp what's going on. Nicely done.

Remus. Jeez. Every chapter, my heart ALWAYS went out to him, even if it was something like when he took Sirius to the movies or when Sirius was ushering him in to the living room so he could watch Harry's first steps. You made him so strong, yet so weak, and yet so strong because of that weakness. He felt the most relatable out of anyone, probably because I know what it's like to completely trust someone close only to despise them (more than Harry would when it comes to Voldemort) after they do something extremely rash and/or hurtful. When he was attacked in the alleyway, I stopped breathing out of anticipation. In a twisted sort of way, I'm glad that was my reaction; I like writing that evokes more emotion out of me than happy/sad/worry/whatthefuck? and yours does that perfectly.

I know I only hit on several points, but this story is almost too amazing to even consider attempting to write it all out.

Looking back, it's amazing how it's really on 3 years between the Marauders getting out of school, and the end of the fic, but it feels like a LIFETIME. I don't know if that was your intention or not, but it certainly felt like that.

And now that it's nearly 4 in the morning and I must be up in 4 hours to go to an orthodontist appointment, I'll leave you with one final (loaded) compliment.

I half-kinda want to write a sequel, but I feel like I could never give it justice the way you could if you ever did write a sequel.
fucknickelback chapter 41 . 12/18/2010
Ah... it's so angsty it's nearly painful. I hate it! But I love it at the same time... I'm terrible. Lol... I can't wait for them to get back together and realize who the real traitor is.
fucknickelback chapter 39 . 12/18/2010
Ugh, Peter makes me so pissed! I can't stand him! It should lessen the hatred that I've known for at least a decade that he betrayed them, but it doesn't... especially since he's splitting Remus and Sirius up... selfish prick. :( But at least I know that they're getting back together for sure.
2,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »