Reviews for Momentum
unique.normality chapter 36 . 11/30/2011
Yeah I wasn't sure about the Elphias thing, he was the one that wrote Dumbledore's eulogy in the Prophet and whatnot but I'll let it pass

But I'm just loving this story, homework be damned. I love that while Sirius and Remus are so adamant about their love, you're sticking to the social rules of the time and remembering that they can't just be flamboyant. Sirius on drugs is great, by the way.
aryllia chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I don't know if you've noticed, but there is a part n this chapter where the POV switches around like mad between Sirius, Walburga and Narcissa.
unique.normality chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
I can only say that I'm so looking forward to Sirius meeting John...
unique.normality chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
I'm loving how obvious Sirius is being yet Remus almost doesn't get it XP
unique.normality chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I really like this, although I just saw you have over 2,000 reviews so I'm sure you've heard that a lot XP
Javien Deluke chapter 27 . 11/12/2011
That was sad, terrifying, and beautiful all at once.
Lignala chapter 48 . 9/26/2011
Thank you very much for writing and posting this story, I'm glad I followed a friend's advise to read it.

It's funny, but also sad, heartbreaking, but thankfully you gave us a "happy ending" (well Remus and Sirius remain together with baby Harry, and that's nice).

I nearly cried through Remus and Sirius depressions. it was sooo sad.

Thanks
M3535 chapter 48 . 9/18/2011
Thank you so much for an awsome, awsome story. I'm always sad when I finish a really good book - and that's what I'm feeling right now.
Topkatagain chapter 48 . 9/12/2011
just read this from start to finish, dorkily, as i finished the books again and needed some R/S lovin'. As before, as always, it is gorgeous and heartbreaking and lovely, and you make me laugh (in a good way!) A lovely, lovely fic, and an ending definitely worth 48 chapters. Thankyou!
Sara Ines chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Remus and his father! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Sara Ines chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Oh Remus... How much does he hates himself? It's kinda sad to read about it. BUT HE'S GOING TO HOGWARTS OH YEAH
Sara Ines chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh little Sirius! It is so hard to grow up with parents like this. It was interesting the way he... he felt. The way he could feel simpathy for someone he didn't even know. How different his childhood was from Remus.
Sara Ines chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh my poor Remus :( And his parents!

I can't wait to read more! (Lucky me I don't have to wait)
elle chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I love this I've always though Sirius wouldn't like not being a slytherin he would only be 11 at the time I always figured it would be because of his house and his half blood mudblood half breed muggle lover blood traiter friends that he would learn the truly important things in life up until that point all he would have known would be the black pureblood mania and no reason to question it
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
:D!Oh wow,so they're all friends now?Yay!Lovvvved how everything came to happen,lol Sirius,always being beaten by Remus!lol!
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »