Reviews for Momentum
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
its so great how even at 6 years old, Sirius is already the cheeky git we all know and love, already trying to go against his parents... the little bugger ;D 3
MrsPadfootLupin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I've already read this fic once before but i didnt have an account then so i didnt review

i love John Lupin in this and how protective he is over his son, its quite cute really . and i love your style of writing too, its captivating ... great first chapter xx
in fantasy chapter 48 . 6/18/2012
This is one of the best Remus/Sirius fics I've read for a while, thanks for writing this :)
Galen Hithwen chapter 48 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I just read the whole thing (over a few days of course, it's quite long) and I was really impressed with the story. I like that you stuck to canon as much as possible while still making it your own. It gets boring reading stories that are just retellings of the original so I love reading fresh ideas. The happy ending was great too :) A-friggen-dorable. Thanks for a great read! :)
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 48 . 5/7/2012
OMG THIS STORY WAS ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY AMAZING! You are such a talented writer!
Inphemera chapter 48 . 5/1/2012
I think that this is the best Fanfic I have ever read, I really loved it. I love how you portray the characters and how you describe Remus lycantrphy.

Everything in this story is wonderful really!
WolfstarForever chapter 48 . 4/17/2012
This was such a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it, it was just... Just so perfect! It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me make in-human fan girl squee's, it was just over all amazing. A plus plus plus, a million points to your house, and five hundred stars!
Greyfaerie chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Just a note to say I am enjoying this story immensely and this chapter had. me. in. FITS. Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. Brilliant *wipes away a tear of mirth*, thank you
girlwith1oneeye chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
Hi there!

I just realized I have never reviewed this story, although I read it about three or four times already. I'm so sorry for that.

Momentum is epic (pun intended). Honestly, you had me crying more than a few times, the emotion is so well-depicted. Your characters are very good too. Remus and Sirius are brilliant, of course, but so are James and Lily and Peter. And I've taken a particular liking to Elphias.

Fantastic work, thank you for writing this story!

Cheers!

Sarah
Anna Rider chapter 48 . 2/14/2012
Yayyyy! Finally a happy ending! Aww the last scene was so cute! They only need each other through everything that they've been through!

You're a great writer! I love how you describe moments very vividly. This story's truly amazing.

Cheers, mate !
Anna Rider chapter 46 . 2/12/2012
I love the song Remus sang, and it fits with the situation. XD

"'I wish I would wake up,' Sirius said wretchedly.

Five minutes later, Remus found him fast asleep."

Those two lines were so nice and wise. I love it.
Anna Rider chapter 45 . 2/12/2012
James and Lily!

I got used to them dying in fanfics but I got to really know them in this story.. )):
Anna Rider chapter 43 . 2/12/2012
Blimey that was just the cutest scene ever at the end! XD
Anna Rider chapter 42 . 2/11/2012
The truth finally came out! Sirius's right - Remus is too good to him after everything he'd done to Remus.
Anna Rider chapter 41 . 2/11/2012
R. I. P Mrs. Lupin ):

You made me cry so much these past few chapters.. I'm just so glad you're a happy-ending person.
2,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »