Reviews for Momentum
muchfeels chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Aww cute
sirisusblack chapter 48 . 8/5/2014
Favourite fanfic of all time and it will never change. I can read it million times and it would never get boring or lame. Everything about this is perfect, it's hearbreaking, it's heart warming, it's realistic and above all, Sirius is alive.
Thank you for this amazing story. I hope you'll see this.
Nyala Kurta chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Poor Remus. His dad just doesn't understand. At least his mother accepted it!
Tammy Lambson chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Way to make me cry like a baby! This story was so intense and beautifully sad. I love reading things that suck me in and cause an emotional reaction, and at 48 chapters, I was fully immersed in this world. For me, you are pretty much spot on in their story, their relationship and their characterisations. Even though the original Harry Potter books don’t put too much focus on The Marauders as such (since it is another story we are following), JK Rowling, being the incredible writer that she is, gave away so much even in her side characters that we are able to make very credible stories about a pairing that we don’t hear about in the original books. Even though this pairing has not been confirmed to be canon, I truly believe that their story is the most beautiful and needs to be explored. Sirius and Remus work for me on so many levels, and their ending is only sadder and more heartbreaking for it. I am still holding out on The Marauders set of books(!) but until then we have fanfiction and work such as yours!
This story was clearly a work of love for you and only makes the story more painfully beautiful to read.
IWLTxo chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
I've re-read this story a hundred times because I stick by my belief that this is the best wolfstar on this site that is set in the HP world. I wanted to see if there's a chapter in this story that I have not yet reviewed so yay, I found one.

I look forward to the next wolfstar story you write. Take care.
haleyvn chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Very sombre beginning, but I enjoy seeing where Remus and Sirius come from. Excited to read on :)
BRD chapter 48 . 3/25/2014
I FOUND IT! I read this /ages/ ago. I lost the link and couldn't remember the title or your username, so I couldn't reread it. [facepalm] This is quite possibly my most favorite remus/sirius fanfiction ever :) I still think about it all the time, even though its been years since I last read it. You are a truly excellent writer.
Blushing One chapter 48 . 1/26/2014
This story was incredible! I like that everything wasn't perfect. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. I hope you write a sequel. Thank you for an amazing read.
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 39 . 1/1/2014
I've read you fiction a couple of time now (or more...), but everytime I get to this chapter, I cry, and cry, and cry, and cry. I think I cry even more now that I know the following than when I read it for the first time. I just wanted to tell you once more that I love your work.
PS chapter 48 . 12/4/2013
this was such a good story, and probably the longest sirius/remus i have ever read. please please please write a sequel. you are amazing. bravo .
Zobie91 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
"Ha! Now you can spend your time figuring out where your bloody engine went." LMFAO! Best line ever :)
Little Miss Black HP chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
before I read this story I was really put off by the thought of WolfStar. Now though, I'm a hardcore WolfStar shipper...thanks _
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 48 . 7/30/2013
Spent quite a long time reading this and just WOW. It's great. Sent me into a weird depressed wolfstar funk for a while. Not that I don't usually exist in a permanent wolfstar funk, but I mean. You know.

Anyway. Gorgeous. Funny, especially the part in that one chapter where Remus' parents find out about them and Sirius ends up trying to kiss Remus' parents and say "Morning, gorgeous" to them, too. I basically laughed out loud at 4 am (my primary fanfic reading time) and woke up my parents. This whole thing was just. Just amazing and emotional and the sex stuff is amazing too because it just flows so wonderfully and how do you do that? I don't get it.
Bnn chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
AWESOME STORY
Ana chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
This story is great, well written and i love it! Can't stop reading xD
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »