Reviews for Momentum
Atenea217 chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
Damn, I hate wormtail so much! I have to confess something: I jumped to the final chapter and read it! I couldn't stand not to know if they were really going to break apart or not. So, there you have it, I already know the end.. But I'm still suffering through this anyway!
Atenea217 chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
Ohh I love This story So much! And this chapter was amazing! I laughed so much. And omg your boys are SO cute together. I just love everything about this fic! The plot, the narration, the characterization... Just all. It's wonderfully written as well. Love it!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 48 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! Epic is definitely an apt descriptor. So well-written - sweet and poignant and enthralling - simply addictive! I literally have not stopped reading every chance I got since I started (much to the detriment of my schoolwork unfortunately, not that I regret it). You did a fantastic job at balancing the fluffier bits/happy ending with realistic depictions of some of life's more difficult aspects (especially in regards to relationships - romantic and otherwise). Flat-out one of the best fics I've ever read, so great work!
CarsonLuke chapter 48 . 11/2/2012
I live this story:) it is soooo great! I'm not normally a Sirius/Remus person, but this is so beautiful:) I will be reading a lot more of your stories. I'm sad that it's over, but I loved the ending. Although I'd be eternally greatful if you made a sequal about Harry growing up with them:)
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Marauder fics rarely delve into the beginnings of the group's friendship, so it's great to read something new! Great job, can't wait to continue reading!
lalla chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I am going to read this for the second time! Yay! XD
Newola Wolfie chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
.Feels.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/2/2012
Perfect!
ShinSolo chapter 48 . 9/28/2012
Awe finally finished this. I was heartbroken while reading and several times almost gave up thinking it would follow the book with Remus not even knowing Sirius was innocent... But you did perfect! I love it a dam def favoring this fic.
Macaroonie chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Love this! Just wanna say that even though this review is probably coming practically a decade after you have stopped writing, I love this chapter. It makes so much sense to see Remus truly full of pain at the announcement.
Keep writing!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 48 . 8/23/2012
Wow. I loved it. It was wonderful. I will have to say that my favorite parts are once they are out of school. It started off weird, I didn't really like how Sirius was portrayed at first, but as I watched him grow into a better person, I began to love him.
You fit everything together so perfectly. I love the dynamic of Remus' and Sirius' relationship. Their best friends but they're also something...more. I love it.
I also liked how you had Sirius distrust Remus. It was a gradual thing that had more to do with Peter than Sirius, so even though what Sirius did to Remus was awful, at least Sirius did it with the best intentions.
You are also amazing with angst. I. Love. Angst. And you, my friend, are the master of it. Every time something bad happened to Remus I just wanted to pull that little guy out of the text and give him a hug and maybe a few chocolate chip cookies. Poor Remy. I loved it to death.
You didn't do too much Peter bashing (during the school years at least) which I liked because they were all supposed to be best friends, even if Sirius was a bit mean to him every now and then. I liked how, after school, Lily sort of became a best friend to the Marauders. That was sweet. And I loved John Lupin. Loved him to death. I loved how you portrayed him, how he handled everything about Remus being a werewolf and gay. I loved how protective he was and how funny he was. Just love it.
I just... I loved it all. I could go through every single thing, but I shouldn't, because it would take forever and I have homework I need to get to. Just know that it was a wonderful story- so very well written- and you are a great writer.
Jane chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
I am really loving your story! You are a great writer! But I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!
AJ chapter 44 . 8/16/2012
This chapter took me days to get through because I'm going through exactly what Sirius is.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
ok so not only is this a cliff hanger, but the next page refuses to open! ahkfjknfklsdnfajgangsjaklbla My feels!
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
So firstly can I just say, reading this was possibly the best thing I ever did. Ok this is brilliant, it's so beautifully written and the emotions it gave me, I think I cried for at least ten minutes when John and Delilah died, and at least half an hour when Jame's and Lilly died.
Secondly, the ending was the freaking best! Baby Harry growing up with Remus and Sirius, best AU ever! I loved it so much, I'm a real sucker for happy endings!
Ok and finally, I would really love it if some day you could write an epilogue? Not too long but I would find it incredibly sweet to see Sirius and Remus waving Harry off from platform 9 3/4 in eleven years time, I think it would be beautifully parallel to the endings of the actual Potter books.
So yeah, just wow. Thank you for this, it truly is amazing, I was literally like addicted from the start! You're fantastic!
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »