Reviews for Momentum
voldie's lover chapter 48 . 6/17/2013
thank you for writing such a wonderful story! OMG OMG I cant believe it! I'm so glad that I stumbled across this- this MIND-BLOWING story! This story's simply perfect, brillIant, and the best one I'v ever read! Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story! OMG I'm so happy for these pups! :') *cries joyfully* Will you write a sequel? I knw you havent considered it since you havent written anything as such until now...but...I'v fell in love with his plot so much..Harry living with them...and being babysitted by the Dursleys...OMG...! I love you anyway, sequel or not! :')
CreateImagineWrite chapter 48 . 6/16/2013
This was... this was... I dunno what to say. Such utter brilliance has no words. And crying. So much crying XD
voldie's lover chapter 42 . 6/16/2013
you know...I kinda like Elphias more than Sirius... :) He's such a nice chap!.. :) Creating a lovable OC requires a lot of skill and talent cuz most OC's end up turning Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's...and you;ve created such wonderful OCs... :) (I said OC cuz though there's a character named Elphias Dodge in HP, he's an old man, Dumbledore's old school mate... but this one isnt..so I'm thinking of him as an OC..) :)
voldie's lover chapter 39 . 6/15/2013
OMG...OMG...OMG...I...I dunno...oh god this chp was intense...I cried...
voldie's lover chapter 36 . 6/15/2013
OMG WHO THE #$$$% # TOLD YOU THAT YOUR LAST CHP WASNT UP TO THE MARK?! HONESTLY! I THINK IT WAS SUPERB! EACH AND EVERY FREAKING CHP UNTIL NOW WAS!
voldie's lover chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Wow! This chp was simply epic! God the angst! You're simply great! :)
voldie's lover chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
"'Morning gorgeous"...he moved on to John with very similar intentions..LOL! I laughed so hard! xD I love your characterisation of John Lupin! :) and of course..our lovable boys - 'Remoo' *laughs hard* and Sirius! :D Love Nash, love Del...god! I've fallen in love with each of the characters, both J.K's (your characterisation of J.K's characters, to be exact!) and your own...(Del, Nash, John)... :)
voldie's lover chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Wow...you know what? You're a wonderful writer... :)
voldie's lover chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Wow! This is- this it- OMG WOW! I LOVE THIS FIC!
voldie's lover chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
OMG this fic's got me COMPLETELY HOOKED! Will read the rest of the chps...
x chapter 48 . 6/12/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was adorable and addictive and left me with such warm fuzzies. It gives me hope for reuniting with my lover
RS15 chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
I don't know if I ever review this chapter nor I care. -sorry not that good in eng- but I really love this part. I love this moment where everything just flow smoothly its like they forget abt the war and ever single worry hid behind the background of the scence its like nothing ever happened in the wizarding world. this is how it meant to be this is what people want. no war but love.
Daniel Cheshire chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
Speaking of corners and crying... [wipes tears]
This is one of the best fanfics I've read (pre-canon). I never really cared much for Lily, but the way you wrote her (Canon or not) maher such an appealing character. I have spent a total of 13 hours reading your work and I enjoyed every chapter. Great Job c:
Daniel Cheshire chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Errrrgh. You sadistic jsgssjsjdnspsjsemicolon. Please, enjoy the fact that you've had me practically dehydrating myself via tear ducts because of the last 2 chapters. Great job :D
fanfictions don't really get to me like this one did.
diluvina black chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Ok, this story is on the way of becoming a favorite. Here I was thinking how the story was so good and it would start stinking due to most writers following canon and... What did I read?

Author's note: So, anyway, a lot of you have been asking me how far I'm going to go with this story and if it's going to go all the way to Sirius's death. So let me put your heart to rest: no, I won't be writing Sirius's death or any of the other heartfelt tragedies that are better left ignored. So far, I've stuck to canon, but when the time's right, things are going to go very AU, and a happy ending is guaranteed.

You are brilliant, and marvellous and this is still on the best way to become a favorite.

Once I'm done with it, I'll need to check your other stories. If this is your first I definitively what to read more :-)
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »