Reviews for Momentum
Macaroonie chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Love this! Just wanna say that even though this review is probably coming practically a decade after you have stopped writing, I love this chapter. It makes so much sense to see Remus truly full of pain at the announcement.
Keep writing!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 48 . 8/23/2012
Wow. I loved it. It was wonderful. I will have to say that my favorite parts are once they are out of school. It started off weird, I didn't really like how Sirius was portrayed at first, but as I watched him grow into a better person, I began to love him.
You fit everything together so perfectly. I love the dynamic of Remus' and Sirius' relationship. Their best friends but they're also something...more. I love it.
I also liked how you had Sirius distrust Remus. It was a gradual thing that had more to do with Peter than Sirius, so even though what Sirius did to Remus was awful, at least Sirius did it with the best intentions.
You are also amazing with angst. I. Love. Angst. And you, my friend, are the master of it. Every time something bad happened to Remus I just wanted to pull that little guy out of the text and give him a hug and maybe a few chocolate chip cookies. Poor Remy. I loved it to death.
You didn't do too much Peter bashing (during the school years at least) which I liked because they were all supposed to be best friends, even if Sirius was a bit mean to him every now and then. I liked how, after school, Lily sort of became a best friend to the Marauders. That was sweet. And I loved John Lupin. Loved him to death. I loved how you portrayed him, how he handled everything about Remus being a werewolf and gay. I loved how protective he was and how funny he was. Just love it.
I just... I loved it all. I could go through every single thing, but I shouldn't, because it would take forever and I have homework I need to get to. Just know that it was a wonderful story- so very well written- and you are a great writer.
Jane chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
I am really loving your story! You are a great writer! But I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!
AJ chapter 44 . 8/16/2012
This chapter took me days to get through because I'm going through exactly what Sirius is.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
ok so not only is this a cliff hanger, but the next page refuses to open! ahkfjknfklsdnfajgangsjaklbla My feels!
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
So firstly can I just say, reading this was possibly the best thing I ever did. Ok this is brilliant, it's so beautifully written and the emotions it gave me, I think I cried for at least ten minutes when John and Delilah died, and at least half an hour when Jame's and Lilly died.
Secondly, the ending was the freaking best! Baby Harry growing up with Remus and Sirius, best AU ever! I loved it so much, I'm a real sucker for happy endings!
Ok and finally, I would really love it if some day you could write an epilogue? Not too long but I would find it incredibly sweet to see Sirius and Remus waving Harry off from platform 9 3/4 in eleven years time, I think it would be beautifully parallel to the endings of the actual Potter books.
So yeah, just wow. Thank you for this, it truly is amazing, I was literally like addicted from the start! You're fantastic!
Atreyu chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I'm really picky with which fanfics I read. Sr/R is the only pair I pay attention to these days, and it usually takes me a little bit of searching to find a fic that is both well-written and IC. Your fic is well written, which is why I'm continuing to read, though I must say that your chars are slightly OOC sounding. Not in a way where it bothers me enough to stop reading, but I've taken note - for one, Sirius a lot snobbier and more ill-tempered than I think he'd be and definitely more than he was shown to be in the flashbacks. Remus is also a bit off, but I'm assuming that they'll become more IC as they get older and I'm reminding myself that its your version of their childhood before they aged up a little

None the less, I'm enjoying it!
Yuber15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
amazing writing!
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 48 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god! You have to write a sequel! Will there be a sequel? Please for the love of god write a sequel! Dx
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 47 . 8/5/2012
Awe yes they r finally together! That was such a cute chapter with Harry and then in the end how they Remembered their vowels in queens :3 I almost cried! lol
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 44 . 8/5/2012
Have them make up already!Dx
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
You know what, (I know I've reviewed a lot of inane crap lately but bear with me) I don't know how it failed to slip my notice but if we're following the books (as given the evidence thus far I presume you are) THIS STORY CAN NO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! I just realized that, I don't know why, but I was all snuggly wrapped up in the idea of the two of them walking away into a sunset, getting married and adopting like 30 children and that can't happen because, they both die in the end don't they. Now I'm only on chapter 20 (yes, I did read like half of this in one day, no fucking shame!), so I haven't actually read it yet, but I have a feeling the ending of this story is going to fucking destroy me! *crys hysterically*
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Why do you do this to me! WHYYYYYY! This chapter broke my heat, oh god *sobs*
thehalfbloodhatter chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Oh God damn that chapter was hot. Woooh.
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 33 . 8/3/2012
Aww normally I don't really go for remusxsirius shippings but I figured I should give this fanfic a try and I don't regret it! This story is awesome and the reason why I'm reviewing this chapter is because that scene in the gay bar was the cutest thing ever!:3 i swear to wanted to cry lol and usually find it kind of strange when people cry over fanfics lol anyways good job on this fanfic! :D I love it!
2,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »