Reviews for Momentum
diluvina black chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I am really enjoying your fiction. The way the act ist so... believable. You don't have the kissed & immediatly in love which at their age seems quite ilogical. Also the way the act and think is quite round. You are giving your charactes a deep which takes them away from being flat cartoon figures.
diluvina black chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I came to your story by chance through a post in Livejournal (RemusxSirius group) and I was unsure if about a story starting so early in their lives. After years of reading fanfiction and beind a big fan of this ship you learn to be weary of the "big projects" but... I have already read three chapters and you made a wonderful work. I find very good how you are able to pack a description of the family situation of boths, the attack on Remus, Sirius family live and all of it within so few chapters! Congratulations.

By the way I'm unable to stop reading :-) Thanks
deadbattery88 chapter 48 . 5/22/2013
I don't know if you saw this yet but Amazon is launching a paid fanfiction site called Kindle Worlds. Authors like JK will have to give permission for their works to be used as inspiration for fanfiction and then published via Amazon. The fanfic authors would receive 35% royalties when their work is purchased. JK hasn't signed on yet but it was just announced so there is hope.

And I know I would love to be able to buy Momentum so that I could read it on my kindle whenever I wanted.

. /refamb_link_375976462_1?ieUTF8&docId1001197431&pf _rd_mATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_sright-3&pf_rd_r1WS23JP79 KBDSKRFA9F5&pf_rd_t1401&pf_rd_p1558663102&pf_rd_i1 001197421
moodleoodle chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
I can't tell whether I love you or hate you. It's brilliantly written and I really really need to keep reading and finish it but my exams start tomorrow, or today really and the small amount of French I know is draining out my head. To read or to sleep...
Guest chapter 48 . 4/13/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story was wonderful! Written beautifully truly. 333
Atifah chapter 48 . 4/4/2013
It was a beautiful story 3 Love you for writing it. I laughed and cried with the marauders. Now no matter how many wolfstar fanfics I read this will always be my wolfstar fans can only hope that this would have been real :'( I have a question what are your other favorite ships? this is my email address . :)
Atifah chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
This story, its beautiful. At last somebody has done justice to Remus. Love you for writing it 3
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 48 . 3/22/2013
That's a really beautiful story, it had me laughing, crying, ...
I wish James and Lily didn't have to die but I'm reaally glad you didn't stick to canon because it's really too depressing p
So, I liked it very much (like all your others stories actually )!
SugarDumpling90 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I keep reading this story and I keep loving it! Thank you!
dragonweb99 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
I'm pretty sure Remus thought that Sirius was going to be mad about the kiss and so he asked him to forget it even before Sirius could explain that he liked it. *sigh* Drama!
I loveee this fic btw it ROCKS

-Anni
MidnightBeast1098 chapter 48 . 3/15/2013
Wow. This... Is amazing. I can't even put into words what this story did to me. You really are an amazing writer, and this story was just brilliant. Keep writing forever. I'll keep reading.
feerose chapter 48 . 3/14/2013
What, no sequel?! damnit. Anyway. This was brilliant, I enjoyed every moment of this wonderful FF.
contest4jen chapter 48 . 2/25/2013
That was such a great story. Have you ever thought of doing a sequel about him growing up with them? I think that would be so cute!
tazzywolfstar draconis potter chapter 48 . 2/25/2013
this is amazing
i cannot put into words how awesome this is
have you ever considered being a writer
you make it sound like this is actual real life
wolfstar is my Favorite ship EVER!
this is possibly my no.1 fanfic now
it ties with casting moonshadows
i absolutly love this
the whole world is watching chapter 48 . 2/18/2013
It only took me three days to read this. It was that amazing. Funny, heartbreaking, happy ending, everything a good moonstar story needs. I will never tire of reading it.
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »