Reviews for no strings
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Y are your fics so amazing.

I could like favourite all of this stuff on your account you know XDD
NobodyNParticular chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I read this on livejournal, by the way.

But this is so sad. I can see something like this happening.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I'm impressed how could you made Maleficent and Riku share a positive relationship together. I mean come on it's must be even beyond imagination! I just can't see how it could work out in any way. Maybe if one of them (probably Maleficent) became someone else entirely then I could see all sorts of realtionships blooming but never as themselves. Impressive work.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Damn, I like this.
ShadowChocobo chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, that was great. :3
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Damn...That was amazing. It was just...wow...I'm gonna go read your other stuff now _
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
o. good one. i love the RikuxAnti-Sora pairing. you might say i'm a tad obsessed with it. _ rock on.
Crystal D. Starlit chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very good I liked this alot
merines chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was so sad. T_T;;

Don't worry, Riku. Things will get better... just... not soon. o_o;;
hamstamasta chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh, wow. I like this a lot! Your writing style is pretty darn cool :)
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw! How sad...*boohoo*...
Momoko Kiku chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
aww... poor Riku...(gawd how many people like makin Riku this miserable! GAWD!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow this is an amazing oneshot.

I envy you.

Its amazing how can you can take such a disturbing pairing like MalificentxRiku, which you've made me like by the way, and make it so awesome and just ... ya know pretty?

And the AntiSora bits were really nice too, I really like RikuxAntiSora, i've just always loved the masterxslaave relationship and them together is really cute.

I also liked the parts where you like added bits and pieces from the game and added some depth to them, especially the last one.

Anyways the review is long enough and I have my friend on hold so i'll end the reivew here. Nice oneshot, please write more soon.