Reviews for Flames of the Firebird
Darth Vella chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hey Theodore!

you may already know this, but weren't primarchs the leaders of legions not chapters?

Anyway great story!
Tim gear solid chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
It's not bad but I think there is some definite similarities between the world of ignite and nocturne of the Salamanders legion.

When games workshop left out the 2 legions for the fans to figure out they wanted them to be unique and individual not copy's.

Still the story's pretty good keep up the god work

cheers from Australia

Tim
Riddlesindisguise chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
A good start, see if you can get another chapter up!
Razorwind chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
nice, I like it. I'm actually creating a race for 40K, I plan to send it to warhammer, or I could just walk down to Warhammer world, Hm, anyway, good, do some more with the phoenix space marines. oh and if you could, I might be putting up a history and fics for my race...The Kimerics, read them (none of my fics get reviews :()
BeJammin chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Good story, but it would have been better to do one on the 20th chapter given that the 19th is the Legion of the Damned. But good overall. I like. If you are going to make any more storis for this tell me, and if you are ever near D.C. why don't you go near Manassas and test your mettle againt my Death Korps.
Getzeye Dragon too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
story sounds interesting. but add more gothic feeling to it. what is the painting scheme for this chapter? and can you send the army list?

well this story is ok, want to see what happens next
Me chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Erm...there was already a chapter that's Primarch came from a volcanic ilsand so..this story makes no real sense.

Oh and that Primarch was Vulkan, Primarch of the Salamanders Chapter. (It was called salamanders because their skin was green and blue, due to their Primarch's living "in" volcanoes)
Greypainter chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
One of the best legion historys i've read. Original and intriguing. Hope to hear more from them. But if the primach landed on the planet how did he develope a regeneration abilitly that was from the natives, or am i missing the reason?
The Morrahn Elder chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Coooooooooooooooooooooooool.
NIGHTSTALKER chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Very nicely done. I've always wondered what those two legions were. I know one of them were the Legion of the Damned, but the other was unknown. Only bit of advice I would say was that during the heresy, the Space Marines were divided into Legions, not Chapters. The legions were broken up into the Chapters during the second founding, as decreed by the Codex Astartes. But other than that, it was very nice. :D