Reviews for CSI Rhapsody
randomsilverrainbows chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This made me look the song up. At twelve am. If it makes me do that then you know it's a good story
LittleMissELC chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love readng your stories, they're so well writen.
thealycat chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh God, this fanfiction was hilarious! Nice Job!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is cool and I can just imagine the whole gang singing this song! Plus this song reminds me of Wayne's World where they were in the car going to night club! I love the last quote that Greg said and I can just imagine that they will all start singing the song at crime scene! Great Job and keep up the great work!
Aemie chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh my gosh that was brilliant! WE will rock you is my all time favourite musical, and that was so totally awesome it had to reread it with the song in the background :p

well done!

aemie
Mrs.Violet Stokes chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
you should wright more funny stories

-A
CSIhottie001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I LOVE'd it. the ending is really funny but you should put after "Another one bites the dust" something like "Shut up Greg" you know not exactly that but something where they all shout at him. lol Great though
InnM chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I LOVE IT! my family and i sing Queen all the time and that is EXACTLY what happens. my three brothers do the headbanging and "we will not let you go"s and i do the soprano. haa haa omg im dying laughing over here! that song is so contageous (same with another one bites the dust! lol i loved that ending) and i can totally see the CSIs doing that (even if they never in a billion years would though)

VERY nice job! : )
DICKIE DICK chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
OMG, great fic! I already read this fic al long time ago but I found it again while searching through How rude of me not to review cause I F-ing loved it, lol.

And that "Another one bites the dust", so hilarious XD.
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I know this is almost a year old, but I've only joined recently, and have just found this. It was hilarious! Reminds me so much of my Higher English trip to see Romeo and Juliet. Sitting in the mini bus, driving our English teachers crazy! I dare anyone to listen to this song and not a)sing along (usually badly), and b) do the head banging bit during the guitar solo!

Anyways, awesome story
sanders-stabler-fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Haha! That was HILARIOUS! I love it!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
For a long time, this stupid site wouldn't let me review anything but I had to come back and tell you just how great I thought this was. It was hilarious, the song was an excellent choice, and oddly enough I could see the whole thing happening. Everybody needs a release from the tension, right? Great job, as usual. "Another one bites the dust" was priceless.

Oh, and this is also the first fic that made me go and download a song, lol. I listened to it nonstop the first few days :).
jolly roger brat chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was sheer brilliance! It was so funny!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh my word! How hysterical is this? Loved it!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
"another bites the dust" is what we sing about my biological fathers girlfriends.