Reviews for Fairytale of New York
Kayti13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
So very close to a happy ending. But alas, it could not be so. It's realistic, though. A lot of writers never manage that, especially with a storyline like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
CrystalSC chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Ahhhhhhh! You broke me with this last chapter! *sob*. It's so wonderfully mature, romantic and heartbreaking. It felt so real and right even though I wanted to yell at Buffy, "Leave Damien!". Lol great, great work.

Bliss. *sigh*
elaine451 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I just finished reading your trilogy, wow! What angst, I'm honestly the fluffiest person around, but this was awesome. Your prose were superb, but your whole plot was even better. So detailed in only nine chapters! I envy such a tight style of writting.

I loved how you tied up all loose ends, Xander all grown up and with Dawn! And I always assumed Willow was bisexual, she really did love Oz. I thought these were very sweet details.

Angel and Buffy moving on, hated it but realized the need, but not before declaring their love so perfectly. So sad. But in that paralle world...

Thanks for such a wonderful read!
SMH1986 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008

Ok, (I feel like I'm five) But why does stupid Buffy have to be married? Moving on is overrated!

Atleast they got to rock out the hot sex on a desk.

Other then that, this story (the whole trilogy) was fantastic. It broke my heart...truly.

Thank you for recommending that I read this series. It will be one of my favorites.
FauxMaven chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Perhaps the perfect fairytale since Angel finally gets to live ever after. But it really couldn't be any other way in this universe, could it?
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
What can I say except that I loved this? I love your endings especially.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
OMG, I can't believe it! That's so devastating, but somehow it works all the same. I am such a B/A shipper but I appreciate a great story so I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though they didn't end up together it was still a poignant story. Short but sweet.
Supermorff chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Great ending to the story. It was a bit too... erotic? graphic? ...for my liking before it was necessary to be so. And I was slightly disappointed at the unnecessary revelation that Willow was bi and not gay. But I loved Arianna's character, loved the Buffy/Angel moments at home, and of course the ending was spot on.
WW chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Hey there... just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading your stories, I stayed up until 5 am the other night reading seven of them! I appreciate that you understand the depth of the characters and don't just publish "fluff" (not that fluff isn't nice time to time) As much as I wanted a "happy ending", I think you did a good job ending the story in that manner. Non-fluffy, bitter sweet, yet hopeful.

I'm usually a terrible reviewer but you deserved my time... keep up the good work.. looking forward to your next fics. BTW I'd love it if you would list your fav fics, I would value your opinion on other good B/A stories... thanks!
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
What a way to end it. Sad...but bittersweet.
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Excellent update! Can't wait for the rest!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Yay! Another addition to the story! Can't wait for more!