Reviews for Seven Years to the Future!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Very interesting story hope you're able to continue it soon. I would love to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
O mi gawd this is an awesome ficccc
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
This has been an interesting story line. I wonder when Kakashi will find out that Kagome really does love him and not Obito. I look forward to more matchmaking schemes that Sakura and Naruto come up with. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Alex chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story! It's been.. I dunno, 5 years? when are you gonna update? Please update soon! BTW Rin cares for both her team mates right? not just one? Unlike Sakura. But you know...

You better update soon cause this is really great!
grimmich chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Please just don't forget to update! I really like this story so far and I would love to read more! I need to find out what happens next! And I can't wait to see the two get together! so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RainLily13 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Uhmm, it's almost been like... three years? 'pouts'

Is there any chance you can somehow continue this? This story is amazing, and it's always depressing to see a wonderful story like yours left incomplete.

Not a lot of people write a full on Kagome/Kakashi story that's actually decent. I've been scouting for a story like yours that can actually catch my attention, keep me entertained, and actually make me burst out laughing.

Yours stands out from all the other stories I read, I actually remember coming across this story a while back and I have a cruddy memory so that's saying something lol.

Please, I really hope to see this continued and finished, but on the off chance that you're unable to, consider putting this up for adoption so someone else can finish it up, a great story should always have an ending.

Well I hope to see another chapter soon! Good luck!

Take care,

You were doing such a great job, I would really like to see this finished
hermonine chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Great story. Lol, Obito sounds just like Kakashi. I look forward to your next update. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Reads-way-2-much chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
I love it please continue to update as soon as you can
AlmightySteelShoe chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Hey, this is a really great!

Does Kagome know that Obito is dead?

Since... They died on the same day... Right?

Well it's been more than a year...

Are you still on ff?

I hope so, because I really love this story.
Orange Bolt chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I hope your one year is up because it is such a great story!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Please update soon! You're doing a great job!
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I really, really like it. I hope you update soon.
cherry-element-kitsune chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Oh I love it I can't wait for a new chap
silverflowerpuppy chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
I love it I hope your able to post a update
iiBlackMoon chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I always found Kagome Kakashi pairings a little strange and don't read them. But after I read Another Day, Another Student, I decided to try this one out too. It is an awesome story, hope you update someday.