Reviews for Seven Years to the Future!
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
That was really good. I'm so glad you were able to update this. Hope you update it again soon if and when you're able to.
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
*gasp!* But you actually updated, and this was so kawaii! T_T

I'm glad with the interaction between Kagome and Kurenai, and I burst out laughing at Kagome's remark right after Kakashi appeared XD

Update soon onegai! Hopefully, a year will pass by quickly enough... good luck in life once again! (this is me not knowing what to say XD)

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
Bloodtear chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Sorry to hear that.
Fireflymaiden chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
I'm so sorry to hear that you got banned i just started to read this story and I await your return because i am enamoured with this pairing but its really hard to find any pairings other than inu/kag. Im such an odd ball because i love pairings where inuYasha doesn't get her. Well good luck.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
i am so sorry plz come back soon
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
Maa... *sigh* you won't me writing for a year? What a bummer... P It's a drag when parents misinterpret what you do, and you have to suffer the consequences... Well, if I'm on here for this long, (a year, which I sincerely hope) then I look forward to your next update! _

Good luck in life!

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
Kirri Kitty chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
I'm reading all of your stories they are so good...I feel sorry for Kagome though update soon and I hope your parents will let you...OMG when you wrote that Rin liked Kakashi I thought it would be like what happened with Sakura and Ino but please like I said update soon and make many more Kag/Kak and Kag/Chazz!
Magicaru chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
aw. this is so cute
animegirl9000 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
AW! YOUR STORY IS SO CUTE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE PLEASE!
IloveKenwatanabe chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Dude, you have totally awesome fighting scene skills and yur imagery is so to die for! I love/envy yur writing style! Ps: Please like update soon...
Hollyhock-san chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
I love your story!I so can't wait til you update agin!Hey...Will they wake up in a..um...intament poistion?
susie202 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
i really like this story also you do crossovers very well! I dont think I have ever told anyone that before so congrats! ;)
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
good start and update soon!
hotshorty chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
more please
Akikazu chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
I love this story, keep up the good work.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »