Reviews for Innocence is Fleeting
B chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ahhahahahahahaha! Oh wow, I love it!
angel bakurasloveyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
dear pop. i understand if u no longer wish to finish ur story, but i implore u. please repost the first story. i love reading and rereading it. it was... idk it was funfor me and it was a good story. i already miss it. ty and have a good day. (ps. do u have any other writing? ur gud and i wud love to read.)
Nieki chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, dear, that was one great fic! The ending made me smile! And I laughed when mini-Jack got scared by that evil old man! Poor, poor Jackie.

Oh, and I really liked how you handled little Jack's young personality too. Especially when he's just sitting there without moving at all. I actually giggled imagining that! And his interaction with his dad! Everything was awesome.

Awesome work! Keep it up!

B&C
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh that's funny! That's really funny. Poor Jack ended up getting a life lesson instead of scaring. XD

-GCOE
Miss Dusk chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw! For some reason, the picture of little Jack that I had in my head of him playing the xylophone was so cute. :D Poor thing to experience that...ever, nevermind when he was five.

Well, older Jack certainly got what he wished for, eh? ;)
yamiishot chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hahahahahaha! Oh, poor Jack! XD
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
this is really really good i expected it not to be that good but i love it i think u got omthingthere u should start a book or somthing!
Jack Nightmare 2 u chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
DAMN. xD I loved it. Different for sure. DAMN.
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Do skeletons in Halloween town even HAVE - and -s? Do I want to know...
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*snickers* That. was funny. That was TOO funny. Seriously, poor, poor little Jack...
Angeliz chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
HA! Great story; too funny. -
BB chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Cute. That's all there is for it. I especially like Jack's attatchment to his xylophone. This is quite the refreshing take on the time before the movie, and it was very well written. Keep up the good work!