Reviews for Bubble Trouble
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! I can SO relate to the cuss out Danny had. I hardly EVER cuss but one time... yea, lets just say it'll take more than soap to clean out this mouth ;)

And the story preview sounds real interesting. If ya got it written i may have to read it sometime :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
great story. lol. Dang, Danny's got quite the vocabulary. This should be under Danny F. & Skulker.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OH MY GOD! YOU'RE EVIL!1 HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE THE PREVIEW THERE?

That seriously looks like a freakin' good story!

Thanks!

kirby
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love this story. It makes me laugh so hard. Keep up on your stories. Also the preview looks realy good. I'll try to find the story.
Reality Rejecter chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Howling with laughter! I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane now. Loved Danny's "colorful" language even if it is rated M!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
laughs uproarously It wasn't as well-written as it might have been, but it was still hilarious, and well worth the read. grins

Skulker, you mean, mean, ghost-hunter person you. XD Dragging Danny around like that.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
when that other fic is out, tell me about it i REALLY want to read it.
1no longer a member1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This was bloody hilarious! X3 Danny's got quite the vocabulary, eh? Like a frat boy...

-CLD
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
O.O ...ROTFLMFAO! FAVED! I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S RATED M!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, Danny does have a very *cough* colorful vocabulary. :O Well, Danny did ask for it by not listening to what Skulker was saying. :) I just have one thing to say,... That. Was. AWSOME!