Reviews for Bubble Trouble
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I died when i read Danny cussing XD thats me when people at school walk too damn slow AND
holy cow what is the name of the story for the preview?
That is bloody awesome! o0.0o
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! I can SO relate to the cuss out Danny had. I hardly EVER cuss but one time... yea, lets just say it'll take more than soap to clean out this mouth ;)

And the story preview sounds real interesting. If ya got it written i may have to read it sometime :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
great story. lol. Dang, Danny's got quite the vocabulary. This should be under Danny F. & Skulker.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OH MY GOD! YOU'RE EVIL!1 HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE THE PREVIEW THERE?

That seriously looks like a freakin' good story!

Thanks!

kirby
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love this story. It makes me laugh so hard. Keep up on your stories. Also the preview looks realy good. I'll try to find the story.
Reality Rejecter chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Howling with laughter! I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm insane now. Loved Danny's "colorful" language even if it is rated M!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
laughs uproarously It wasn't as well-written as it might have been, but it was still hilarious, and well worth the read. grins

Skulker, you mean, mean, ghost-hunter person you. XD Dragging Danny around like that.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
when that other fic is out, tell me about it i REALLY want to read it.
1no longer a member1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This was bloody hilarious! X3 Danny's got quite the vocabulary, eh? Like a frat boy...

-CLD
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
O.O ...ROTFLMFAO! FAVED! I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S RATED M!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, Danny does have a very *cough* colorful vocabulary. :O Well, Danny did ask for it by not listening to what Skulker was saying. :) I just have one thing to say,... That. Was. AWSOME!