Reviews for Some Things You Can't Escape
Frozen to the bone chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh my God that was the funniest, most interesting fanfic i have read in ages! keep going!
Kaji chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Best fanfic ever!
tasuki 4 eva 3 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
YEAH! SICK STORY! I LOVE IT 3 THEY SHOULD KISSSS
lOVE chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
YES 3 Tasuki acting possesively is a VERY good idea 3
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Haha, the "I can speak Chinese?" bit. I'm glad you put that in there.
Lathya chapter 24 . 2/28/2012
Although your story was a little fast passed, it was really great. I loved it. I would have liked to see more fluff towards the end, but you did a good job.

Ja mata
Syad chapter 24 . 11/27/2011
Hello!

I've just finished reading your fic and I loved it! But maybe could be a good idea you to write a epiloge or something like that.

However this fic is one of the bests fics I've ever read.

Congratulations!
Syad chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
No fucking-my-ass da!

That was so funny! XD

Very good history, I've just started read it today and can't stop!

Good work!

:D
BloodColoredRose chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I LUV THIS STORY! i was literally on the edge of my seat! great job! i'm so happy kae got to stay alive and with tasuki. and i definitely luv the part when knei-gong won the bet XD great job 0
BloodColoredRose chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
*nosebleed* ...tasuki...and chichiri... *faints from loss of blood*

...

...

...anyways! that was a GREAT chapter! i was blushing, like, TEN freakin' shades of red just reading the dream... i almost wished it wasn't...but that's just my pervyness speaking.

"care to join us?" *MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*

anyways, great job! luv the chapter! *faints from loss of blood...again*
BloodColoredRose chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
LOL! i totally imagined what tasuki looked like, tiptoeing after the hares! LOL! anyways, great job on the chapter! this story's AWESOME!

and that sick bastard Keung Xi-Wang! i'll kill him myself! *grabs nearest bazooka*

anyways, great job!
BloodColoredRose chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
O_o tasuki...kissed kae...and then...said THAT? WHAT A DUMBASS! OHHHH, I SO WANNA KICK HIS ASS RIGHT NOW! *shakes fist at an imaginary tasuki*...*takes a deep breath and exhales* okay. well, chichiri hit him for me. twice. that was great 0 "no freakin' da!" lol.

great chapter! my jaw literally dropped in shock when tasuki kissed kae. i was NOT expecting that. great job!
BloodColoredRose chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
DAAAAAAA! FLUFFY MOMENT! SO KAWAII! anyways, the lyrics really are depressing. i luv them - great chapter, like always. i can't wait 'til i read the whole story
BloodColoredRose chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
i luved this chapter! great job, as i've said before over and over again. but it's true, i tell u! i luved it!
BloodColoredRose chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! this chapter was SOOOO cute it was ADORABLE! great job! tasuki's ADORABLE XD

anyways, this chapter was uber-awesome. great job!