Reviews for The Decision
Azolean chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Much as I appreciate these little scenes, and given how much I appreciate your writing style, I just wish I could find something like this incorporated into a larger work.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, that was intense! A great read, thanks!
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I hope that this won't be a one shot. I really liked it. It was confusing in the beiging because I thought that Charlie was trying to kill Don. I liked how you can easily confuse a person who isn't easily confused. Great job!
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I didn't have any trouble following this piece at all. The 'flashbacks' were Don's memory of a fight he had with Charlie while he was being stabbed by a fugitive. He was careless so I am assuming that this was someone he was chasing.

It was an intospective piece and clear enough. Maybe a little more bulk to it would have been nice but all in all a good emotional piece. You covered anger, hurt, denial and forgiveness. So that pretty much covers the gambit.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I had to read it a couple of times before I understand that Charlie hadn't attempted to kill Don- my bad. But what did you mean that the flash backs are in italics? I only see Don's thoughts in italics.

It's nice to see an abstract piece. It's not your best, but it's still a good piece.
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
So amazing, I love the way you've written this. Really grips the reader.
Tessenchan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I have to struggle to hold back the urges to squeal joyously because you posted it or to cry again because of how moving it is, 3rd. I'll settle for both.

I love this so much! It's sad and yet not, touching and completely wonderful. You rock.

-Tessen
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Excellent! Hope this is not one shot nu tif it is very well written. Keep up the great work.
reennie5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Nice, but confusing. I understand you wanted to keep it vague, but in my opinion, it's a little too vague. You lost me a bit in the beginning and also talking about the prowler. Otherwise, I like it. Perhaps you could make the first part clearer, such as specifying who is speaking?
merryw chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Intesely wonderful, as always! Great job!
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/22/2006