Reviews for A Fateful Encounter
fate chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
ultra mushy and mega ooc but a good story nontheless.
SailorScorpio01 chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
Sorry it's been FOREVER since I posted another chapter for this story. I am working on chapter 9. But I'm also writing new anime stories as well. I'm about halfway done with chapter 9. And as soon as I finish it. I will be posting it. Just wanted you guys to know I haven't given up on this story.
UnmercyfulDeath chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
Yay! another chapter! and with it comes even more suspense and the great plot. please, keep it up!
Fae Dragon chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
Yay, You updated! I was wondering if you quit, but apparently not, lol. I would consider having someone Beta-read your chapters, I'm seeing many spelling and grammatical errors but other than that it's perfect.

Hope to see another chapter soon!
UnmercyfulDeath chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow! awesome! keep it up!

okays people! i totaly agree with the Manah/Caim thing, but it is a bit creepy. (couln't be much worse than 15 42!) second, WHO CARES IF CAIM HAS HIS VOICE OR NOT? in this story, SailorScorpio01 wanted Caim to talk, so he talks. end of discution! (his voice is so pretty! *faints*)

can there be little Angelus and Legna babies? i think that they get ignored too much. (not in the story, in the game.) it would be nice, haveing a new generation of dragons.

Help save Drakengard!: if you a huge Drakengard fan and wish to help it from is silent death, go here!:

drakenheart.

yes, it may be boreing, but you are helping by showing you care for Drakengard! (and we have some cool storys!)
Darius Blackthorne chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
To be honest I really don't have a very high opinion of this story. There is almost NO description to bring this story alive, it falls down like some undead monstrosity. Furthermore, as a romance story you have made the realization FAR too easy for the characters in question. They hate each other. There is no reason why they would forget this vendetta so easily. I do, however, have to compliment you on your spelling and grammar. I rarely had to pause to figure out what you meant. Despite this, I couldn't get into this story. Rich, colorful descriptions are the lifeblood of any piece of writing. You would do well to work on your mastery of images. You also stated far too much. Instead of "Her heart was beating" try using something more like "She felt her heart, normally beating out it's steady tempo, was blasting a new rhythm. The strength of this startled her, her blood rushing with an abandon that put the most treacherous rapids she had seen to shame. She stared into his clear, cerulean eyes, displaying his hatred and disgust. For a moment she almost believed that it was because he saw her hearts wild palpitations through her chest..."

This will not only bring the characters to life, but leave your readers far more satisfied. If you still go to school, I recommend you speak to your English teacher or Writing professor. I'm sure your teacher/professor will be more than willing to help.
Fae Dragon chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
It would be nice if you updated this story i really enjoy it. I've got a ManahCaim on here too.
Leon Lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Plez continue with the story. :)
Leon Lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh ur story is great! Please keep going!
DrakenGirl chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Wow, this is an AWESOME fic! continue it PLEASE!
Wolfy chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Nyuu~ New to the series; have no idea what's going on.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
Jessica Blues chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
can you please keep going with your story.
Blue Viper chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I LOVE this story, Yupyup, hoped to see a Caim x Manah pairing.

I had also read over the reviews about how Caim cannot speka and how (again with this) How Caim JUST OH SO HATES MANAH! o

Well, I'm not going to debat such a little matter as this. It's your story, do whatever the hell you want with it. I like it.

Second, Caim hating Manah? Yes, this is true, but if you guys attempted to, yanno, look from all sides of the box. You'll see that Caim in the second game was trying to steal Manah away from Nowe constantly, and also destroy the districts.

Now, he could have been trying to kill her, who knows. But if that was the case, Caim had plent yof chances to do it, aspecially when Manah was with him battling in a district. Anyway.

It could be a LOVE HATE relationship. They can happen. So, if you don't like it, don't waste time reading if it pisses you off so badly.

Anyways...

That's all. I don't care if anyone replys to my review, I lvoed your story, I believe there was some Manah x Caim romance. I believe Nowe is a snivvling coward who clung to Manah and Manah the whole time was like w/e.

So yea

KEEP IT UP! D
Wyvren chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
That's why It's called a Fan Fiction people. So what? There's "Faults" That don't go with the games. But what's the point of a Fan Fiction if you can't twist a few things around? As long as people enjoy the story, it dosen't matter. I Might be only on the third chapter... but I like it so far. :D Good job :3

~~WW~~
ciam l00ver chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
hey1 dont' bee su meen11! SAlor Squorpi'os relly gud at righting, u no ur'e lick, jelus or sumthing!1 meybe yu shuld put up yu're stuf so we culd creteiziz it 2 its her strie so she can doo whtever she wants1 yu do'nt hav 2 reed it if yu don likk it11

gosh, yu must be a jerk or sumthin