Reviews for Uchiha Naruto
giboh92 chapter 5 . 8/14
Update soon...
Sadiqz chapter 5 . 3/13
please please continue on please this so good and makes curious for more
Carolyn12 chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I really like this and I love Hinata/Sasuke parings!
I really hope you'll update some time.
I think Ino would be cute with Naruto of course she would have to get over her fan girling and take being a Kunoichi seriously before Naruto would even think of her in any romantic light.
Again please update some time k?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
naruino def
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
fem Haku or tenten
TheSupevict chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I wonder if you can choose a new one, if so can you make an OC for Naruto? If not then I choose Anko and Tsunade.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
naruino!
NaruIno chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I vote for Naruto Ino. The pairing makes sense, she already has a crush on him, so it won't be that hard to develop the romance between them, once Naruto realises how awesome Ino is. Kurenai. So she thinks he's cute. No. Forget about it. Tsunade. She's fifty-something years old. No. She's old enough to be his grandmother, it wouldn't make any sense. Haku. Haku should die, so it can impact upon Naruto. No. Anko. No. Forget it. No. Temari. This could make sense, since Naruto WILL save Gaara and make him almost normal…No. Forget it. No. Tenten. Tenten is an arrogant bitch of epic proportions. Why can no one else see this except me?…And her voice is annoying. There are several spelling errors in this, bet (beat), plane (plan), ect. No. You should always read over your work. This may seem like a flame, it's not. Description, too. Work on it. Now, the worst part; the story is so…unnatural, the flow…it's like your trying to force a river to start flowing, so…awkward, I don't know what to tell you to improve on THAT, but it really does need working on. RememberーTenten is an arrogant bitch of epic proportions.
ABCDEFG chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Nice fanfiction. I think the pairing should be Naruto/Ino.
Ccebling chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter. Alright I think my plan for a harem if you accept it is the top 4 girls voted for. What level is Naruto's sharingan since it was awaken, 1, 2, or 3 (3 is fully Matured)?
Ccebling chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I think the pairing should be NaruxHarem. Hey Naruto and Sasuke fall under CRA and if Sasuke won't do it then that leaves Naruto.
JazzyJ09 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010