Reviews for Tonight I Wanna Cry
Alexander Frost chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I have to say that I loved this story. I am a man who very rarely shows all of his emotions myself and this story made me shed a tear or two myself. great job.
the online dreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Made me want to tear up and cry...great story.
garnetred chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Excellent story. Please write soon.
aquarius12285 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow! This was just...wow! It was so good! I'm practically speechless right now. Truthfully, the summary had me somewhat skeptical, but the fact that you were the author intrigued me to give it a shot, and I am very glad that I did. This without a doubt is going on my favorite stories list.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow...Amazing, amazing fic! *Loved* it! Can't wait for more!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh wow. That was beautiful! It almost had me in tears, and considering I'm in school at the moment that would not have been a good thing! Lol! Seriously, it was an amazing story and I really enjoyed it. The song is one of my favourites too. Congratulations.
Tam71 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That's the second time you've made me cry with one of your stories. Heartbreaking, but very realistic and shows that to make a relationship succeed it needs both of you to work at it. Well done and I loved the happy ending.

Take care

Taz
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
brilliant
Chounette chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh. My. God. That was so beautiful, and so moving. You've got me in tears here. :) Amazing story!