Reviews for Black and Blue and Pink All Over
F-ZeroSamus chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Entertaining and humerous! But that next chapter tho... I can only imagine what would take place in scsc. Also lol on the bowling ball eyes
Forein chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Exists
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
i liked it . . .this chapter it is cool i believe you should make samus come home then she sees it and beats up everyone thatd be cool
Doktor Devious chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
First, is this the last chapter or no? Second, my suggestion for a punishment for Young Link and Ness: lock them in a room with huge, fluffy stuffed animals with eyes the size of bowling balls(indestructible of course) and pink walls(same shade as Peach's room) WITHOUT their weapons.
bijoukaiba chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
LMAO! I hope you continue this soon! "We're gonna have some fun."

That we are, Falcon-san, that we are...
Hoogiman chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
You haven't been on for so long! Update!
I rule the Byzantines chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Update soon the Byzantine Emperor commands it, and if he doesn't get his way it'll be your head
Headphone chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was awesome.

Also, can you continue Things Are Different Now? Plox? I want more!
chaosmage747 chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
...Update...Now...Or else, the Meepits shall connect with your head.
Nintendo4ever chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I like it so far! Oh, my God! I can only imagine Samus's reaction to her new room! Update soon!
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I'm new to this business of reviewing fan fiction, but it's interesting to see how some other fans would portray the Smashers interacting with each other. I think you summed up Samus's reaction to cathing a few of the male Smashers peeking at her rather accurately (they probably deserved what they got as comeuppance).

Um, was Link just saying something like, "that's better than what Zelda's got" to go along with the others, or did he really mean it?
ChaosRenewed chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
A bit odd. quirky here and there, but its still a pretty well done story. I updated Borzoi's Return if you want to read it.

Overall Score - 8.0/10

-ChaosRenewed
Arctos-no-kitsune chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Oh dear god, I feel so sorry for poor Samus...

Excellent chapter!

D00b out.
KupoKupoKupo chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Neat story.

But come on! Where've ya been? All us FFTA writers miss ya, kupo! There's been a huge rise in authors at that section.

Oh, and Hoboslayer made a new account. A flame war has errupted and Vampire Slushie and I have made a new forum community! Oh, and I posted a new story, me longest one yet.

We all miss you, wherever you are!

Kupo
foxdude33 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
That's a very good question...