Reviews for Changing the Stars
extraflxmey chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Hey...hey...why'd you discontinue this...this is undoubtedly one of the best PR fanfictions on the site...why do you do this to us...

XP In any case, very very excellent job on these 11 chapters. I am drawn in by the story with every chapter read. I only wish there were more...
powergirl1729 chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
this is a really cool story

but i wish you had put max in, he does go with animaria

could you contine it please
Erin06 chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
This is a good story! I think that I like this better than your yellow ranger team-up. It's too bad that you've discontinued it; it would have been nice to see how it ended. But I still added it to my story alert just in case you decided to un-discontinue it.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
This was great so far. I'd have love to have seen the other Blue Rangers involved at some point as well. Too bad you won't be continuing this.
melanie d chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
please tell me you're going to finish this! I just discovered this wonderful story and now i find that it hasnt been updated in over a year? PLEASE FINISH!
angel353 chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
where is the rest of the story?
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Update really soon, pls. I have to know what happens next this is getting too good
BellaCordelia chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
I couldn't tear myself away from it! I love how your writing captured so many different elements and different personalities. I really look forward to future chapters when you get the chance to get them up.
angellwings chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
Wow, that was good! I love how you've incorporated the different blue rangers and made them ninjas. Much better than anything else I've red involving blue rangers. Most people try do something like forever Red. Princess Shayla is a good touch too. BTW love The Kelsey/Chad, Sky/Syd stuff!

Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Wow! Great fic! There's so much going on! I love it! I also love the fact that the blue rangers get to be the center of attention. I always hated how the red rangers (or white or some other alternative leader colour) always got the spot light. They were always the hero. (You can tell already that I'm not a Tommy fan). Not to mention Sky, Tori, and Ethan are some of my favourite characters. Tori and ethan are particularly cute together. I can't believe how bitter Billy is though. And the smoking is just not cool! I really hope he quits by the end of this fic! Great job so far! LOVING it! Can't wait to see what happens next! (it should be good considering it will involve a lot of angsty personal self healing stuff!) Update soon!
Hagar chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
*blinks* Tiger and Wolf? Did I read that line correctly? If I did, it's sure going to be funny.

And, princess Shayla rocks in this.
MagCat chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Loved this chap., esp. Tori's mad driving skills... she didn't seem that bad on the show... anyway, loved how Shayla is so patient with the 5 rangers, esp. a sarcastic and pessimistic Billy... Update soon!
Gear's Girl chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
Oh wow...great chap! keep up the great work.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
garnetred chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
Excellent three chapters. The 5 chosen are going to have to work really hard to work together and so far it does not look to well. Good luck Princess Shayla. You are going to need it. Please update soon.