Reviews for Cherry Blossom
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was beautiful.

Thank you, even I felt it's poetic empathy.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Cute, Cute, Cute. I love it. I really Would like to see Jack and Angela together.
Erkith chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
m implied angela/hodgins... there aren't enough of these!
diamondsinthesky chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That was SO well written, I really enjoyed reading it. You wrote the character's perspectives extremely well, excellent job. Thank you for writing :)

stargazer
silentsister chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Aww, that was enormously sweet! What a beautiful picture you painted with this! I loved the interlocking POV scenes, and then the third at the end - a very sound and effective structure, and it works brilliantly here. :)
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I love the cherry blossom trees! I laughed at hodgins view of them, it's true, tourists are so anoying. I like the pairing, I've never really seen anything with an Angela/Hodgins pairing before.

Luv ya

StwbrryCSI
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was a really sweet story. I liked seeing both Angela's and Jack's POV and then having them together at the end. Nice!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
While the Tidal Basin isn't within walking distance of anything like their lab, lunch under the cherry blossoms is certainly worth the cab fare. This was a lovely piece, well written and evocative. I haven't seen them in six years, but I almost felt like I was there with Angela. Thank you.
Luciddreamer326 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I am so shipping for the couple. I think they would make a cute pair. Anyway, great story!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
aww, so adorable and cute, I was waiting for people to write some Angela/Hodgins ness and i got it! YAY! keep writing!
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw. *has lots of Hodgins love*
kayte chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
hey,

this was incredible. i loved it so much. i have been waiting forever for a hodginsangela fic since like the dawn of time. you made my day. fabulous fabulous fabulous! :D can you continue this or write another one because you are so fabulous at it?
Zoe chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh, now I'm full of warm fuzzies! This is a great story
saramel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was beautiful. You captured the characters very well.