Reviews for Pride & Cunning
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I really liked this story...I'm guilty of being a fan of Ron-Bashing stories at times but I like what you did with him. It gives him a more grown up perspective...kudos.
shakespeare's sister chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
This isn't the first time I've read this but apparently I didn't review, for which I am very much ashamed. I love this story so very much! I particularly enjoy the occasional asides when the character who is narrating turns to the reader; interesting, a bit different, very funny. In fact this whole fic is funny and sweet and rude, all good things. Thank you!
ej-83 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
bwahahahahahahahaha...so now...da 3 couples r trying 2 matchmake dumbledore wit...hahahaha...minerva...hehehehe...can't wait 2 read dat...XD
luukaa chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant, love your humor :D Uhm, lets say this review is also for all the oneshot of you i read :D
loretta537 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
this was great, i hope one day you do decide to write the sequel
Neeshack chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Absolutely loved it.
MihaelKai chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
LOL! This story was SO epic! I loved it! (And the scene on was amazing too. Hehe!) Wonderfully yaoiful! Love for it!
Macbeth2 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I would say tell the story of Dumbledore and McGonagall, but I don't want to read about old people like them making out. Great story!
NelliGirl chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
good. I enjoyed it. It is an easy read and quite funny.
Glea chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Aww Severus shut Lupin up and.. well ok, Lupin ran away but it was still nice move from Severus. Yay
Glea chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
*laughs* oh this is going on so well! I love to read this. SO excited Ha, I really enjoyed that part when Harry and the others were staring at Snape. I could imagine his expression.. You're really good writer :) kisses! (if you don't mind)
Glea chapter 1 . 4/9/2008