Reviews for Winter and Spring
Niki G chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Aww! I Loved It! It Was So Kawaii! Please, Make More! -
nekonithee chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
i loved the Conversation of the chapter named "plants" .. a perfect match of me & my husband's conversation! :'3
and I really liked you one-shots! :'D
Hannah chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
That one made me giggle slightly to myself...:0 It reminds me of myself. Plants always die on me...and is there really something called "overwatering" plants? If so...that would be very beneficial to know!
Katherine chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Hola,

I just read your one-shots and I enjoyed reading each one. if you're still looking for a song that you can write a one-shot to, you should check out Not Alone and/or Hymn For the Missing, both by Red. I'll post a link to the lyrics:

fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a lovely little story that ended in a poetic image of that summed up their feelings.
moodiful819 chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
I think this chapter really captures the Kakasaku relationship (pre-lovey-dovey, or omitting that). They're such the type of couple that skirts around the taboo, to want everything in place because it's comfortable and non-dangerous and just so easy to do, and you've captured that perfectly.

And I actually took an hour to do this review because I got distracted/ravaged by a plot bunny about this and typed that out, haha! Hope you don't mind me picking your brain. And great job!
Romancelover1321 chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Another excellent one shot I love it. Well I can't wait for more of your updates. Good job and keep on writing.
Romancelover1321 chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
It's great to have you back and I love this one shot. It is emotional and I personally love that you didn't put dialogue in it. This was a wonderful one shot and I can't wait to read your next one.
Quasimagical chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Okay, I gotta listen to me some Bjork now. Lol. I know who she is, but I haven't listened to her music a lot, so looks like that's something I gotta do! :D

I like that Sakura's wishing he was her first love, lol. That's really sweet, and I'm sure she would've been hurt a lot less if she'd dropped Sasuke. I mean personally, I hate that Masashi won't just make her forget him already. It's kind of unrealistic to me, for someone to hold on THIS long to someone who obviously doesn't feel the same way. I mean yeah, SasuSaku is nice, but I still think she should've moved on by now.

I really love the way you always mention the history Kakashi and Sakura have. It's very true, and very nice.(:
Quasimagical chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
I agree with you completely on your author's note.(: They would have some trouble opening up and loving one another, but nevertheless, once they have done so, it will be perfect. Because they truly are a wonderful couple.

Again, I am amazed with your styles. And again, I envy them! Haha. And I actually love stories with no dialogue as well, so...yay!

Oh, and this:

"In him, she found the inconsistency of her emotions through the consistency of his presence. In her, he found the unreasonable excuse of his desire, through the reasonable excuse of her history with him."

I LOVED this line, and I LOVED how you repeated it at the end! I LOVE repetition - one of the best rhetorical devices out there, in my opinion!

God bless you too! :D
Quasimagical chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Oh wow. I think of all these, this was definitely has the best description! :D You were so vivid, and I could pretty much see everything clearly & perfectly.

I normally don't even like stories written in first person, but you really, really pulled Sakura's POV off. I love how it was written in a kind of present tense as well - so lovely!

My favorite lines were the ones about Kakashi being a gentleman, and when Sakura said "I'm so happy." :3

I wish I had more to say about this one, but really all I can say is that it was wonderful, and it is definitely one of my favorites!
Quasimagical chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Hahahaha. XD Loved it. And please, don't worry about the trivial conversation stuff. I adore the way you change your styles around and do different things. That's what I envy! I can never seem to do that so well.

But anyway, I loved this conversation. I loved how Kakashi kept insisting she just sucked at keeping plants, and I loved how she called him an idiot. It was really cute, and very in-character. :D
Quasimagical chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Dang. Now I can't decide if the last one was my favorite, or THIS one is. It was so amazing, how you formatted it! Each tiny scene of its own, yet they all still fit together like a puzzle. I really envy your styles sometimes! (:

I really think the ring one was my favorite; I dunno how popular that is in Japanese tradition either, but damn, it was a nice scene! Especially the part about Sakura feeling the sensation in her heart about it.

Beautiful!
Quasimagical chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Wow. Wow wow wow. I think this one might be my absolute favorite so far! :D I LOVE how you went into detail about the generations they both have; so many people completely ignore that, and just focus on the fluff. Very impressive!

And I must say, your description of Sakura's generation was pretty funny. Loved the ShikaIno hint - ShikaIno is amazing.

And of course, lastly, the last line was lovely, about the two worlds in one.(: I love the way you described that too. But anyway, I just loved this whole thing. If not THE favorite, it's definitely A favorie!
Quasimagical chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I love the closeness of this one.(: and I love how it all focused on the intimacy of the relationship, and nothing else.

Oh, and also, I love the way your one-shots haven't a lot of dialogue in them, lol. It actually kind of suits them, and it means we get more of your lovely description!