Reviews for Not As It Seems
Miko Eiko chapter 7 . 11/5
I do not like this ending
I prefer first ending but this fanfic is so beautiful
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
FYI Shane is a terrible name...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I love how the thing that really upsets Daniel is that no one told him that Sam and Jack had slept together not the fact that THEY ACTUALLY SLEPT TOGETHER!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
tehe jack and sam have a kid :b
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I would never in my life have thought I would hear Daniel say PMS-y haha :) chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Why did it have to be Argos? :) It couldnt have been with the Tok'ra, or someone else? I dont think they would have chosen Argos as their home for the rest of their life chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Yay! I knew Jack was the father! Yay! chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
So.. she has a snake in her head AND shes pregnant? wow...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
I liked ending option 2 better
owaranai.natsu chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
i enjoyed the story overall. i really liked how it's so much like a stargate episode with complete problems but a fix in sight. i also really enjoyed the whole pandora's box thing, much like the allusions from stargate too. great job in portraying the characters...unique story:)
Rose Stetson chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
I prefer the second option. I have to say, sometimes SG-1 gets away with murder, and even the actors get a little peeved.

Well, is there any chance of an epilogue where the SGC gets an anonymous gate address and Daniel and Teal'c go through and get to be with Sam and Jack for the birth of their son? It sounds cool in my head,'s your story!
roseofthegate chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
I liked Ending I a lot better. In Ending II, Hammond seem a little out of character and the ending was a little unbelievable. However, in Ending II, you hit Kinsey's character right on the head! Good job!

I liked Ending I because you wrapped the story up better!

Great story!

stargazzr8-28 chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
Hm, it's hard to say since the first one they didn't have to leave, but then the other one was still really good. Hm, what about a sequel? Yeah, I know you won't, but I had to try. Great story!
Seanait chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
hm... *decides* i think i definately prefer this option and i've never seen anything written like that... because if they're left on earth its very... idk, angsty and all b/c they're still there, but this i like!

great job on this chapter! and yeah, i think it was written slightly better... (but of course i'm totally not biased... ;) )
nogigglingmajor chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
OMG! well uh, i dunno. Bye sam and jack. Well written though. Still don't know which one i like better.