Reviews for Good Little Soldier
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This was great. Having watched the episode for the first time last night and then read this, I agree entirely. My first thoughts were what had John said to Dean to make such a huge change in him. Combine that with the phone call between Dean and Sam later on and you get the feeling that something else is going on and that even Dean knows there is something wrong with his reaction. Look forward to reading more of your writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
AWESOME JOB!
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was amazing, I loved it! I always wondered what Sam thought about Dean losing all the emotion in his voice in Scarecrow while talking to John on the phone. I think that there is something strange going on between John and Dean. I think John was at least emotionally abusive towards Dean if not physically or sexually. Most kids don't behave that way with their parents they are usually more like Sam. It doesn't seem like Dean has ever said no to John when he has been given an order. Anyway this was really awesome! I hope to see another one of your stories soon!

~Alaina~
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
"Sitting there and watching my brother disappear in front of my eyes, it scares me and it hurts."

I really like that line for some reason. Anyways, I think this was spectacular! You describe Dean through Sam's eyes really interestingly. The ending was very well-done. Again, amazing job!

lp29