Reviews for Unexpectedly Lucky
Sable1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I absolutely loved it. Thanks for a great read!
sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
fantastic story :D Loved it! :)
saclateri chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Excellent stuff. Poor Rodney, can't even trust the toothpaste. You've worked his insecurities very nicely into this little story, and way to go Sheppard, for enlightening the man to how much he's really appreciated. I loved the throw-away "best friend and the smartest guy I've ever met" line. Just perfect.
Sholio chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aww, sweet. How can I resist Insecure!Rodney, the poor boy. Nice resolution with Sheppard at the end.
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Poor Rodney! I'm sure glad I'm not allergic to anything. Having a severe reaction does not seem like fun.

Thanks for posting!
cybersyd42 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Great fic! Loved the way you described McKay's thought processes and the reasons behind his lack of self-worth and insecurity. Thinking he was going to die alone and that it didn't really matter, only to have Sheppard (of course) prove him wrong. You're a great author, I love all your fics, and this one is no different!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
a thought occurred to me while reading this that either you realy researched allergic reactions or have been through a couple. Very real.

it had a lot jammed into this little fic, and it all worked.
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was well done, Ellex! And I never knew that about military toothpaste, LOL, see, you learn a lot from fandom. :)
NotTasha chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh man, poor Rodney. I could just feel his terror, and his horror of dying such a humiliating death. Poor guy. I'm so glad he has friends like Sheppard. Great story! Thank you
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This is a really well-done fic. Excellently done - I could hardly notice any grammer errors! Great flow, suspense ... and that part with the kid? So cute! Loved every bit of it, especially the ()'s where he inserts his thoughts. So clever! Loved it! Whoot-whot!

QOTRS~*~
szhismine chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
great fic, i really enjoyed it! :D
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I've always like the character Rodney. I think you did a good job explaining him. Very sweet
angw chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh a good whumper for Rodney. A nice H/C story, he will have to thank the child for his rescue?
Tazmy chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
O... this was nice. Early season 1? Rodney is so aloof, sometimes he just doesn't see he is cared about.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I liked this tale very much. It certainly improved my day!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »