Reviews for Under New Management
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 10/14
Keep up the great work!
Michael Bourne chapter 2 . 7/9
with shinji as the new commander of nerv shinji won't have to attend school anymore due to his new duties which means the only people that have to attend school is rei and asuka
Ulyces chapter 6 . 2/22
I love you for creating this story, but I hate you so much more for leaving it where you did. Not that I can blame you though. Sometimes, you have to leave, even if your leaving something incredible. I just hope that if you ever come back to this Website, either as a reader or a writer, you'll consider finishing this. I know at the very least it will make everyone who has followed it overjoyed.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Congratulations Mr. Shinji Ikari. It's... 500 baby girls!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Well done
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
"As of 0100 hours this morning Shinji Ikari is legally the Commander of NERV."

Ritsuko and Misato looked at each other.

"It's official," Ritsuko said. "The world is doomed."

"Want to go get drunk and do it?"

"Why not? It'll be just like college again."
JonaBee chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
This has been a really fun story so far. Granted, Shinji's a little too smart and composed, but you've explained that well enough, and I suppose the Gendo in him had to come out in some other way than being horribly depressed.

This chapter, however, is starting to make me worried. First off, you've got authors' asides in the middle of the chapter for little reason, one of which was even a take that against a character that, if it was needed at all, you could have left until the end of the chapter perfectly easily.

As for that one, yeah, Asuka's likely killed a lot of people. Honestly, so's Shinji. They're piloting 50 meter tall death machines that regularely travel at a hundred kilometers an hour and smash through buildings like they weren't there.

If you analyzed it logically, each pilot's probably got a bodycount. That doesn't neccessarily make them "Mass murderers," though. They are carrying out their duties in the way they best know how in order to protect the planet. Even Asuka, though I agree she's kind of reckless about it.

The note on Escalators? Honestly, to make such a sweeping claim that it's stupid to think they were ever on carriers is shoddy when you don't do any research to back it up. It's true, the Nimitze class doesn't have them, however as another reviewer said, the Kitty-Hawk class does, and it should be noted that the aircraft carrier most Japanese have had access to, especially during the 90s, was a kitty-hawk class, either the Kitty-hawk herself, or the constellation, which were pretty well on station there for a very long time, and apparently offered tours.

I get that you don't like Asuka. There are characters I dislike too, but putting a note in the middle of the chapter just to insult her is disruptive, totally breaking the reader's flow. Also, dismissing an idea out of hand without even the most basic research is kind of... well, it took me 30 seconds to find out that 1, Escalators were used on carriers and 2, the Nimitze class wasn't one of those.

Well, continuing on to chapter 6. Sorry for the kinda bad review.
everling chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
I love this story of yours. I hope that it would one day be finished.
XaoOfTheMists chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I think its pretty clear that this story isn't ever going to be finished. Pity, I'd like to see how different things turned out.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Great story!
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh, okay, this is now officially the coolest Evangelion fic of its type that I've ever laid eyes on. Shinji, the Commander Of Nerv? Umm... You rock.

Keep it up!
CattyNebulart chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
this chapter is particularly painfull wit spelling mistakes.

“Of course you idiot, do you think I’d want you to go naked! No wait! On second thought don’t answer that. Its just my old plugsuit for god sake its not going to bight you.”

Shinji paled, “You mean you’ve warn this before?”

bight - bite

warn - worn
CattyNebulart chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Oh, he had the big decisions to make but the MAGI helped him a lot on the more mundane ones and Fuyutsuki was a great resource even as he taught Shinji how to make the decisions on his ow.

ow - painfull

own - what you meant to write.

As much as he saw Kensuke as a friend he couldn’t bare that level of harassment

bare - no

bear - yes

Not like he even know the real story.

? Nonsensical, fix that sentence. And spay and neuter it too while you are at it.

chapter 4:

affect - effect

This would be a really good story but those spelling errors jolt me out of it each time.
CattyNebulart chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
“That is what you have me for, you have me, Misato, Ritsuko, and the rest of the bridge staff, we’re all here to advise you Shinji. You need not bare the weight alone.”

bare - naked

bear - carry

Misato stared at Shinji in aw, he was not being harsh . . .

aw - ?

awe - what you probably meant :)

Hilarious story.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Beautiful job. Right up there with "I Was a Teenage Dummy Plug". I hope you regain an interest in fanfiction and continue this some day. (I've seen some pretty long unintenional hiatuses end)

If your problem is writer's block, don't hesitate to ask for help. I'm getting pretty good at getting people un-stuck.