Reviews for Anniversary Night
*coos*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oohh... It's nice...! :D

Luffy act like innocent childish kid right now because his fever... Though, he does act like that almost anytime except serious situation. But this Feverish Luffy felt needy and cuddling... It's cute.

Btw, i didnt notice this is ZoLu...! XD
I forgot... Since i read this in Ipod, haha...

It's Lovely...!
scryoko chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I liked the OOC though. And loved this one shot. :)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
nice! _
takara94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well, erm... First, I really wanna say I love all your fics.

And secondly, I have a question. In quite a few of the fics I read, Luffy always refers to himself in third person, does that really happen in either the anime or manga ?

cus i've only watched the anime, and i'm only at the beginning of enes lobby arc. And so far, luffy hasn't done anything like that yet. Is it just in the manga ?
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Bwahahah! That last line was hilirious! You nailed their characters I think. It was nice, we got to see the father bond with Shanks and Luffy His bond with Zoro. Hehe, you think Heaven would have better medicine! Haha! Very nice work TreeStar-sensei! Aww, poor Luffy, and I bet Zoro is snuggly to him heh...Off to read more of you stuff!

Kit
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Not much to say but this: CUTE! x3
Riri chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw! That was soo cute!
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
nah, cutie! *n*

them both together at bed are so cute! specialy with a little scared Luffy holding thigh(might be written wrong. Hope you understand what I meant xP) Zoro!

I love these fluffy one shot! they're too pretty!
Vampiric chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Poor Luffy but you really have to respect Luffys innocence
darkelf1600 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
another cute story.

I love all the on-on-one Zoro/Luffy interaction.

btw, your authors note at the end sounds really cool. It's like a quote or something.
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Adorable. Simply adorable. I doft my hat to you, my dear, for this WONDERFUL piece of cute. Very, very good. )
Yaoifanforever chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aww, that was adorable. I admitt I did see some OOCness there, but in other cases you hit the characters righr on nose, such as Luffy needing his namka and refering to Zoro being snuggly, just seems lik him. I can also imagine Zoro not liking to be shocked awake :P. Overall, very cute and "snuggly"
SebDaryus chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I don't think I've QUITE mentioned enough times in the reviews for your other fanfics how much I LOVE each and every one of your stories. O 3O So here we go again!

This story made teary and gooey on the inside in such a wonderful way! T 3T I love ZoLu mush so much! It just seems so.../right/. :"DD
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i loved how zoro got ticked about the doctors. that was so funny. but i felt so bad for Luffy! the poor baby! i like how you're never afraid to streach the limits on their personalities.

Great piece of work!