Reviews for Remember Me
Kirara21 chapter 30 . 1/13
Ok. so I skipped to the ending to see what would happen in the end. and I rilly don't get it. I looked throw some other chapters and found nothing about Kagome. I understand that everyone has different opinions about these stories. Sesshomaru and InuYasha are brothers so why did they become mates? it just dose not make sence to me. to me Sesshomaru and InuYasha together is wrong but that is my opinion. and I have nothing against gey people, I have some gey friends. everyone has their own opinion and I just wanted to say what I think.
riseofthewolf chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
It's a little inaccurate, but i understand the meaning.
Lunacom chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I know this is Kate but the whole beating a name into someone reminds me of Roots.
Hannahb chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
My 3ds didn't let me review chapter 29, so I'm gonna try to write my Chapter 29 and Chapter 30 review now.
Chapter 29-
NO! Their firstborn?! XC SOB!
On to read the last chapter, sniffle.
Chapter 30-
THE GREAT UPRISING!? Oh my God I cried so hard reading this, I thought everybody had died, including InuYasha and Sesshomaru! Images of them dying kept pouring into my mind, and I couldn't stop crying! But they're okay now! u.u Thank goodness...
Taking My Leave:
I will forever love this story and will read it for years to come. Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hannahb chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Chapter 28-
YES! THANK GOD NARAKU IS DEAD!
FUCK! ASHANTA'S DEAD! Sesshomaru cannot save her... XC
YesmDragon Twister was Sounga's attack, but oh well it was really interesting! :)
But then I think you gave Dragon Twister to Tokijin... Oh well.
Hannahb chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
Chapter 27-
INUYASHA NOO!
YAY INU NO TAISHO IS FREE!
KILL NARAKU!
Hannahb chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Chapter 26-
YAY! Wow those spirits are strong & INUYASHA'S IN PAIN DO SOMETHING SESSHY! XC
Hannahb chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Chapter 25
FUUUCCKKK! Inu no Taisho was ABSORBED! NARAKU YOU NEED TO DIIIIEEEE! FUCK YOU NARAKU!
Oh! I can't wait to see what happens! It sucks that I have to go shopping right now... Oh well. I will be back soon.
Hannahb chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Chapter 24-
YAY RYUKOTSUSEI'S DEAD!
SHIT RYUKOTSUSEI'S ALIVE!
G'AAAHHHH!
Hannahb chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
Singin Singin Siiinngiiin
BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE!
OH FUCK NO! INUYASHA DID NOT JUST DIE! HELL NO!
Oh Ngbaka's coming! YAY! I'm guessing the things in the sky were the dragons...?
Hannahb chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Chapter 22-
INTO BATTLE! Sesshomaru, InuYasha... Please be careful!
XC THEY'RE SUCH A FRIKIN' CUTE COUPLE! XD
Hannahb chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Chapter 21-
InuYasha's been neglecting Sesshomaru? WHHYYYY?! Okay much better; they're um, how do I put this... Doing, each other. / Hey, InuYasha's trying to be dominant! I can see why Sesshy's unhappy with that, but InuYasha must really be sorry.
Ashanta! Kirara! INUYASHA! NOOOOOO! (goes to next chapter to see what happens, wishing this story didn't end) WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Hannahb chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Chapter 20-
YES! InuYasha and Sesshomaru are BACK as a couple! SO CYUTE!
Omg no no no no NOOO! ASHANTAAAAA! Kageromaru you JERK!
Oh & the worm is actually Kageromaru, the older brother, and Jeromaru is the younger, human-looking one. That's how it is in the series, anyways.
ASHANTA NOOO! InuYasha, don't be upset, she'll return! SESSHY HELP HIM! (sobbing)
Hannahb chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I forgot to say what I wanted to say before, so here it is:
Chapter 19-
INU, SESSHY DOES LOVE YOU! XC
Oh they make such a cute couple! I love it when they get along like that!
Hannahb chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Chapter 17-
Now Izayoi knows! Oh thank goodness! Oh he's HOME! YAY FOR INUYASHA'S RETURN! They are a family once more! XD
I cried so hard...!