Reviews for Remember Me
BlackWings95 chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Well, I have finally finished it. I must admit I did skip quite a bit, but I believe the over all story was quite genius. I do question why Inuyasha aged so rapidly, but I will just over look it. Any way... well done. I'm sure you have left many enraged and eager for a sequel.
BlackWings95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
*face palm* For the love of... no matter how I try, I cannot picture Sesshomaru singing. It just doesn't compute in my brain. I know you said they would be OOC but somethings are just impossible. And since that whole Anastasia thing I have a good idea where this story is going. I shall just keep reading.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
hi! This story is really gud! Promise one of my most fav. pls write more about inuxsesh where inu us the uke that being fight over by sesh and another strong male! I love love triangles where inu is in the middle! Plsss... Oh and I I love when sesshy is always jelouse.. anyway over all its GREAT! Pls more!
Rin2013 chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
SleepyBard chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I've tried reading other fics of yours but just like them, I could barely get more than a few chapters into this one. I'm not gonna flame you like other reviewers and say you suck as a writer, but I must say that you would benefit greatly from a beta, first of all, and from planning your stories out much better. It's almost as if you don't even care about these characters. Your violence, your "angst," does not move the plot along; rather, it's just a bunch of gratuitous rape and violence that I guess (?) is supposed to make the reader feel bad or something, but really it's just pointless. What is the need of having Inutaisho raped so brutally? Or how you torture Sess like that? Honestly? You're not the worst writer I've ever encountered on but you certainly need a lot of help in your writing. I know you probably put a lot of work into writing this but it's like...I don't even know, it's like these characters mean nothing to you and you just like to torture them or something. To be honest I don't really even understand what the plot of this story is. It's not really going anywhere.

Work on your grammar, your plot planning, chracterizations, and plot devices. Maybe then you'll improve as a writer.

As for the other review that claims you plagiarized from a movie, I will be checking on that and if it seems you have plagiarized, you can bet I will be reporting you.
PurpleSong chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
Aww such an amazing ff but I didn't like the 'the great lord of the bird being raped' part... It broke my heart...
Thanks for posting this ff :3
V chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The formatting, it burns! Why do random paragraphs start in the middle of a sentence? It's very distracting.
LunaArchery chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Someone didn't teach Inuyasha about stranger danger looking forward to reading more
ToxicDiva chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love the story but I felt some parts were predictable. Plus I felt you made the lions as cats too powerful like nothing could stop them. And with the spirts coming nice touch just with the first Born child was like you can see it coming. But nice story was intriguing .
Yumeina-sama chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Awts... They switched -.- lol there should be a warning... I mean i thought this was a full sesshxinuyasha fanfic... I kinda hate the idea of imagining sessh as an uke...
Yumeina-sama chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
That's awesome! They're finally together!
Livin-That-Crazy-Life chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Omg I'm only 3 chapters in and I am in love with this story! It had mi crying like a baby! Ur plot and story line are just plain wonderful! I'm really glad that there are still great authors and stories out there. I'm so happy I found this story I was begining to think I would never find a story that would intrest mi. Thanks so much for writing this masterpeice! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Didn't this come from a movie? Well some of it? I watched a slave movie in my class, and there was this boy or man, whatever, anyway his hands were bounded up and the master kept hitting him because he would not accept the name the master had given him. In the end of the beating, he finally caved in. Then he woke up next to a man wh said the almost exact or exact thing the man said to Inuyasha. Thats cruel to put it in your story. I understand people making it up, but to actaully use it from a real story about a slave, thats a bunch of bullshit. I now hate your story and you suck as a writer. And I'm not saying this because I'm black, because I'm white. And I don't care if you are black, white, mexican, asian, or anything else, you suck as a writer. I can't believe you are copying an actaul slave envent for your own twisted amusement. You suck as a writer if you can;t even think of your own story. Can you report abuse to fanfiction for this? This is so... you are so... damn it! You SUCK as a writer. DO NOT STEAL A REAL SLAVE STORY, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN SHIT, FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING AMUSEMENT! I know you will probably laugh at this review but you suck. Your story sucks. You as a writer sucks.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
The characters are very, very out of character. I guess you had a plot going but you did not nurture it so it appeared lackluster and boring. I tried sticking with it until the end, but I'm sorry, it was hard. Especially when you put the lyrics to the songs down with the fanfiction. Thank you for putting so much time into writing this, I know that it must be hard to have someone flame it.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
OMG. All the feels, I loved everything about this. The plot was amazing. characters were fantastic and well developed. Super creative with all the original characters and just... it was perfect.