Reviews for Painted Blades
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Please continue the story, it's off to a good start and I like it.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/24/2011

DeGlace chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You are so good!

I remember finding your Jafar/Jasmine fic ages ago - and some long series of favelist-hopping has led me to this.

You did a wonderful job of keeping Tenten and Kankuro in character - I only wish this was longer, and there had been more opportunity for in-battle trashtalk, because you're obviously very good at it.

I love that you have them both represented as the consummate professional ninja they are - but I give an A plus to that thought of Kankuro's about these two simply being teenagers in love.

Really well done!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great fic, I enjoyed reading it. :D
yoshcosplay chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Simple, lingering on the line of just enough heat. I hope that maybe one day I can read a continuation, or a part two. Love the story.
danny girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
love it want more
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I loved your Tenten.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was fun and hot.
kibahina4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
yay loved it can't wait for the next chappie plz review soon :)
iKimu chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Great story! KankuTen is hot
Death By Lightning chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i have added this story to my favorites not just because i am a kankuro/tenten fan and am willing to adore any story revolving around the couple, but also because of the way it has been written and the plot. i loved the tension in the fic and i can only hope that maybe you'll continue to write more kankuro/tenten fics! (hinthint
suena chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
nice, I think you caught their personalities perfectly*
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was hot... :D
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
it was good...left with a strong desire for this to continue somewhere...
tuyamino chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
LOL This has to be my favorite Kankuro/Tenten story! You did a great job keeping everyone in character! I loved the unspoken understands between Kankuro and Tenten!