Reviews for The Genius and the Human aka You Drive Me Crazy
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww!
eryxl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really lovely, sweet story - Lee always needs more love and I like that Tenten isn't as brisk towards him. I think it's great Tenten really does like Lee for who he is in your fic. Thank you for sharing. :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
hehe... sweet.

I love it.
mnb chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww!
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love it!
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aww... sweet! I wuvs it! you portray everyone on team Gai so well it’s amazing! They way you write really catches peoples attention and in entertaining. Bye!

~Shinjite Florana
SilverRose1313 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
YAY LEETEN!
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is just awesome.
Joanie S chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This is just beautiful.
Dark's Soul Mate chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I really like this 20 truths fic, it's wonderful! LeexTenten is my favorite pairing! I also have a question, a few other reviewers asked this too: have any of these events (like Tenten kissing Lee) actually happened in the anime/manga? Please reply and tell me cause I hafta know!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I adore~ this pairing.~

I agree. There is simply not enough love for this coupling.
grace chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
these 20 truths things rock
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Omg, I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet, and cute, and gah! You're so brilliant!

*faves a million times*

I hope you write another one soon!

~Téa
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This was really cute and witty! What's more, everyone is PERFECTLY in character.

I read a similar fic about NejiTen, but those 20 "truths" were really pushing the boundaries of logic, even for diehard NejiTen fans. For example, Lee had only caught Tenten during her match with Temari because Neji was too "frozen with rage" to react first. Right... I like LeeTen a lot better, because he seems to actually care about her-and what's not to love about Lee?

Again, I loved your take on Team Gai's truths. You really write well.
serenityjagan11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
THANKYOU! I'm not all to high on the tenten Niji pairing because he' well...kindof an indifferent jerk-off an I always thought that I was the only one who thought LeeTenten should be a pairing, but as far as I can tell these are cold hard facts.