Reviews for Danny Phantom: Dangerous Discoveries
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Hahaha danny counts the hairs on the back of his hands
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
ooh why do they want danielle? haha i see you wrote this story a long time ago, before kindred spirits, hahah danielle. sorry ill shut up now. shup. sorry.
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Hahaa dannys secret. I was like omg, she TOLD.
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Wow that was one fast week
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
good chapter noo york city eh?
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
well well wella wella welahah. Umm im bored. ok. so. um. i. like. full. stops. ok stop mucking around. wow this story is long
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Lol val is going to be mean. so sam doesn't trust danny, and val thinks hes kinda cute.
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Aww sweet there a couple now.
xBlackbirdx chapter 22 . 7/17/2006
Short, but worth it. I guess I should tell you what I thought. I can tell that this is one of your earlier stories, but it is goodo!
xBlackbirdx chapter 21 . 7/17/2006
Let's free the mice! Mice! they stink!
xBlackbirdx chapter 20 . 7/17/2006
I hate waiting. Don't you? My toe keeps cracking. 2 more chapters, and then I can drink th delightful liquid made by the fruit named oranges and put into a bottle with other ingredients in it.
xBlackbirdx chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
Danny screams a lot. And an electric mouse on a broom, I've always wanted one of those...
xBlackbirdx chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
RV has no dot in it. I WANT A PONY! NO, I WANT A PONY! NO, I WANT A JACKALOPE! Look, theres a Mongoose. And there's Jackalope. Tucker, Dive! I think it should've gone: Look, theres a Mongoose. And there's Jackalope and there's a plane!
xBlackbirdx chapter 17 . 7/17/2006
OK, almost done. Story, makes, me, thirsty.
xBlackbirdx chapter 16 . 7/17/2006
I haven't read this chapter? have I? I am thristy, but i need to read the rest of this, until I drink!