Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
"Harry leaves first closely followed by Hermione, Ginny and Luna. Once on the platform Neville and Ron push their way through the crowd with Harry close behind them and the others bringing up the rear."

what a cute image! My other favorite was:

"Harry tries to keep close to Rons back to hide himself as Ron is still slightly taller than himself."
Rowan Mikaio chapter 30 . 1/31/2008
Sorry, but I just had to let you know... you mentioned that extramarital pregnancy was a 'stigmatism' in the wizarding world.

It's a stigma.

A stigma is a faux pas, if you will... something seen as shameful and shouldn't happen.

stigmata is spontaneous bleeding in the manner of the wounds of Christ.

astigmatism is an eye/vision disorder.

stigmatism doesn't exist.
mjmolly2 chapter 43 . 1/29/2008
I have read this entire story, and I loved every minute of it.

I can't wait to read book 7.
nibbled chapter 43 . 1/27/2008
I really enjoyed this story. My one major quibble. Unless I skipped a chapter by accident you completely dropped the Moody/LeStrange story line. What happened? There isn't even a hint at the end. If as Severus stated a full meeting of the order was called after the Hogsmeade attack wouldn't Moody be there? And if LeStrange was still taking his place wouldn't he be suspicious about not being invited? On the other hand Moody was discovered at Christmas. Wouldn't LeStrange have run out of PolyJuice? Either way, I have to assume that in the course of 6 months LeStrange would have discovered Moodys disappearance from his prison. He had to be stopping there once and a while to leave nutrative potions. The story line was completely dropped. (Not that I ever understood how LeStrange got into Grimmauld place without being given the password by the secret keeper.) O
Metolius chapter 43 . 1/21/2008
Good story. Looking forward to the next. Good luck.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 43 . 1/18/2008
this is great am sad its over but looking forward to book 7 :D
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 42 . 1/18/2008
wow thats so cool. How come Voldioe eye's were green? He has hazel eyes before he turned them red didn't he?
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 41 . 1/18/2008
Go Harry! Go Harry! Poor Draco though where is he going to go in the holidays?
Danaka chapter 43 . 1/11/2008
Loved it! I cant wait till you post the next one!
karenelaine chapter 43 . 1/9/2008
I have really enjoyed the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how Umbridge is taken care of.
Chrl268 chapter 43 . 1/6/2008
very very good, awaiting the 7th book, go you!
peruvianprincess chapter 43 . 1/6/2008
The story line is good. Thanks for writing this. I can see it took a lot of time. I've enjoyed it. You could use a good beta though and I'd like to see it in different tense. I'm looking forward to your next one to see where this is going, especially since Harry is developing some skills that he's hiding.
aymanimermaid chapter 43 . 1/5/2008
I love this story, I hope you Upload the second one soon!:D
lynjim chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Thank you for a great story. I really enjoyed the building relationships and how nothing seemed rushed. I look forward to reading more this summer.
Wonderbee31 chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this is going on my favorites list, it had everything I like in an HP story, Harry and Hermione in love, Draco finally getting his head out of himself, Tom shown that he isn't the best of the best, and the DE's realizing maybe there's more to Harry that they thought. Going to be looking forward to book seven!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »