Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Chrl268 chapter 43 . 1/6/2008
very very good, awaiting the 7th book, go you!
peruvianprincess chapter 43 . 1/6/2008
The story line is good. Thanks for writing this. I can see it took a lot of time. I've enjoyed it. You could use a good beta though and I'd like to see it in different tense. I'm looking forward to your next one to see where this is going, especially since Harry is developing some skills that he's hiding.
aymanimermaid chapter 43 . 1/5/2008
I love this story, I hope you Upload the second one soon!:D
lynjim chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Thank you for a great story. I really enjoyed the building relationships and how nothing seemed rushed. I look forward to reading more this summer.
Wonderbee31 chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this is going on my favorites list, it had everything I like in an HP story, Harry and Hermione in love, Draco finally getting his head out of himself, Tom shown that he isn't the best of the best, and the DE's realizing maybe there's more to Harry that they thought. Going to be looking forward to book seven!
LoireLoa chapter 43 . 1/3/2008
Awesome fic!
Jackanapes chapter 43 . 1/3/2008
LOVE IT!

Congratulations of finishing it and I can't wait for a sequel. I hope the Moody mess is cleaned up soon, Gawain and Margana?spelling? are well, that Ron falls in love with a good person soon, Harry and Hermione stay together, and his leg gets better. I MUST heal, and when it does he MUST say Magic,how else will he ride his noble steed to rescue someone. I hope James stays well, and everything turns out right for his little summer escape.

TTFN

Jackanapes chapter 37 . 1/3/2008
Hello again!

Great story!

Um, one little mistake is that in the regular text Harry says he rescues an 8 year old, and in the flashback, it says he rescued someone who just turned 5. so...just wanted to point that out.

Purplehonor chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful! I liked the twists with Draco, Severus and Moody. I like stories that have Harry becoming a mentor/friend with first years. I am not a big fan of Harry/Hermione, but it made sense for this story; but it would have been just as easy to put him with Severus or even Draco - if you like slash pairings that is. Umbridge becoming minister was unique. Harry never used all of the information he got on her - so that is something I look forward to seeing in book 7. I will be interested to see how Harry develops his relationship with his Slytherins (D and S, the 1st years) and also just how he destroyes Voldemort. Good writing - post that next story soon!
Kain129 chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
great storie i just loved it couldn't stop reading
passionfornight chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
That was fantastic. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Jackanapes chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
'Lo!

I love the story, but there is a mistake.

In the potions class at the beginning of the chapter Snape asks why his potion is blue not green. He says he hasn't added an ingredient, adds it and it turns BLUE.

Just wanted to point that out, I love the story!

SSnapeLuver chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
Great Story can't wait for the next one.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 35 . 1/1/2008
'And I look like a Dementor. happy?' My favourite line. I loved this chapter!
Purple Spy chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
This is a great story and I cant wait for the next part of the series! And I hope that these questions are answered in the next fanfiction, 'Is Harry going to get an animagus form?' 'Where is Harry going?' and 'Will Harry's leg ever get better?' I hope that the answers to these questions will come quickly to everyone reading this great fanfiction.

Keep up the good work!

and until the next review
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »