Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Jackanapes chapter 37 . 1/3/2008
Hello again!

Great story!

Um, one little mistake is that in the regular text Harry says he rescues an 8 year old, and in the flashback, it says he rescued someone who just turned 5. so...just wanted to point that out.

~handadeath
Purplehonor chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful! I liked the twists with Draco, Severus and Moody. I like stories that have Harry becoming a mentor/friend with first years. I am not a big fan of Harry/Hermione, but it made sense for this story; but it would have been just as easy to put him with Severus or even Draco - if you like slash pairings that is. Umbridge becoming minister was unique. Harry never used all of the information he got on her - so that is something I look forward to seeing in book 7. I will be interested to see how Harry develops his relationship with his Slytherins (D and S, the 1st years) and also just how he destroyes Voldemort. Good writing - post that next story soon!
Kain129 chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
great storie i just loved it couldn't stop reading
passionfornight chapter 43 . 1/2/2008
That was fantastic. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Jackanapes chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
'Lo!

I love the story, but there is a mistake.

In the potions class at the beginning of the chapter Snape asks why his potion is blue not green. He says he hasn't added an ingredient, adds it and it turns BLUE.

Just wanted to point that out, I love the story!

~handadeath
SSnapeLuver chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
Great Story can't wait for the next one.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 35 . 1/1/2008
'And I look like a Dementor. happy?' My favourite line. I loved this chapter!
Purple Spy chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
This is a great story and I cant wait for the next part of the series! And I hope that these questions are answered in the next fanfiction, 'Is Harry going to get an animagus form?' 'Where is Harry going?' and 'Will Harry's leg ever get better?' I hope that the answers to these questions will come quickly to everyone reading this great fanfiction.

Keep up the good work!

and until the next review
diablo2nd chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
Wow. Thats about all i can say.

I stick by my last comment, this is the best fanfic i have ever read. I love the powerfull harry without overdoing it, although having harry cast a shield that holds back multiple killing curses when all we have previously seen is light wandless magic is a little hard to work out. But you have worked this out brilliantly into the main story.

Wow!

Two other things to note.

Firstly the transition from chapters 34 to 35 seems like a big leap. The whole deal with Alastor Moody is a bit hard to work out .

Secondly there seem to be minor gramatical errors, but the may be a language thing, i speak New Zealand English and have noticed this alot with stories, so you may be correct i am not sure.

I am so excited to see the next installation of your series. If this book is anything to go by.

Dont forget to eat. )

~Diablo2nd
agent moriel chapter 43 . 1/1/2008
absolutely loved it; cannot wait until summer.
teachergirl chapter 43 . 12/31/2007
I enjoyed your story, especially the ending. You wrote a creative story. Your grammar really needs some work, though. I almost quit reading because your switching back and forth between present tense and past tense is so annoying! You should pick ONE tense and write in it. I look forward to the sequel.
superharryfan chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
Just a quick note to say that, despite the dodgy use of English, I am very much enjoying this story. I particularly like the interpretation of Harry's learning methods and I also look forward to seeing where his blossoming friendship with Draco Malfoy takes him.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 43 . 12/31/2007
Oh my goodness. I really can't wait for your sequel! This was amazing. I love full-year fics, and yours was definitely a favorite! I completely understand about school and work, being a 15 hour courseload and working full-time myself, but I'm still very, very excited for the next part! Great job, really.
TEC chapter 43 . 12/31/2007
I enjoyed your story very much. I especially enjoyed Harry's slipping away rather than return to the Dursley's. I'll look forward to reading your Book 7 when you write it. Thanks for the entertainment.
cookyc chapter 43 . 12/30/2007
this was a great story cant wait for your next one
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »