Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Blacktipped Angelwings chapter 43 . 10/14/2012
Loved the story
Laurenmk20 chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Blaise is NOT a female. Ugh!
LadyFreak chapter 43 . 7/8/2012
damn... i've read this story through and it was fantastic! But i'm highly disappointed there's no sequel
LadyFreak chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
i am laughing so hard at this chapter. You are brilliant my dear!
rainbowmonFTW chapter 43 . 7/8/2012
I love this story! Good job, the ending is awesome. Well done, I can't wait until the sequel comes. I admit I nearly hit my screen when I realised there was no more, but I'm glad you're continuing to the seventh book. Thanks for the story and I hope the writing and university goes well for you.
ShortySC22 chapter 43 . 4/29/2012
I just read this story and really enjoyed how you wrote all of the characters. I like how you developed the friendship between Harry and Snape and Harry and Draco. Great story and I only wish you had posted the sequel.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Loving the exchange of presents! Haha, the rare plant swatted Severus' hands :D
Woodland Spirit chapter 43 . 12/4/2011
Love the story can't wait for year seven!
Woodland Spirit chapter 37 . 12/4/2011
When Harry is telling Ron about his day he says he saved an 8 year old, but during the flash back the little girls mother says she just turned 5, So I thought I let you know encase you wanted to fix it.
Woodland Spirit chapter 34 . 12/3/2011
At the bottom of this chapter Dobby tells Moody that he knows that Moody has a wand to heat up his dinner, then Dobby asks if moody needs anything and moody says he needs a book catalog and a WAND! I'm just wondering if I misunderstood or if you made a mistake. also I think that when dobby popped in Moody reached for his wand only to remember he did not have one so could not protect him self. So I hope this helps and that you don't think I'm being rude. :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 43 . 11/2/2011
there's been lots of summers, pretty please update the sequel :):)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 37 . 11/2/2011
I've just realised but in this chaapter you say harry rescues an 8 yuear old girl but in the flash back she's only just 5
tinkita chapter 42 . 10/30/2011
Great story!
TickleMeNot chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Erm... wasn't Hedwig supposed to carry a letter back to Hogwarts? How come she's already back, just in time too, to bring a message to someone who can help?

Plotwise everything seems fine and drawing me in to keep reading, but your use of times and your spelling is horrible. If you're ever going to edit this story please make sure to get a beta reader to fix this.
atymer chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I think I have read this five or six times. It is so well done. It is a really great tale. It has everything, fine drawn characters, adventure and suspense.

It is AU because at the time of posting canon had not confirmed so much about the characters, but it is a hell of a good read anyway. And it has many humorous moments.

My fav line is:

'If you put Potter and snow next to each other the snow is going to Azkaban.'

But there are many more funny and sarcastic comments worthy of a true Slytherin and Harry even gets some of those.

So read this if you want to be entertained.

I don't know if the author will ever get around to posting again after all this long time, but I'm still going to hope, because this was an awesome beginning in my opinion.
392 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »