Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
sasel chapter 43 . 9/15/2015
Haiii
I hope you writhe a 7 Book.
sry my English is not so good.
sasel
kathyjo chapter 43 . 7/25/2015
A wonderful story Great plot and very intriguing. I assume the sequel Is not happening(7 years have gone by) I would assume you no longer write the fandom that's a shame I think a sequek would have been just as awesome and to tie up all the loose ends.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
I love the originality of one very hard defence book... Great story so far!
dp chapter 43 . 3/17/2015
loved your well done story very much ! thanks a lot ! sadly there is no book seven, which promised to be fun...
thanks again for all your work with it's imaginative storyline and unique adventures
CraftyBat0709 chapter 23 . 1/25/2015
I wish Leo was in the story more.
Moon Kingdom chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Wonderful story so far.
ravenfett chapter 43 . 7/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant story!
Such a pleasure to read, worth to stay up the night for.
Great character build up, marvelous storyline, a story to read in one go! _
Thank you so very much for this jewel, though I hope that you will publish the sequel if you have time, it can only be just as brilliant.

Best regards,
raven_fett
eschoenberg225 chapter 43 . 7/21/2014
I rely enjoyed this story and I was disappointed that the sequel was not posted. I hope to see it be up soon as I find this story to be a great spin off of the original.
Aldryne21 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Why this story hasn't over thousand reviews is beyond me. It's absolutely brilliant, funny at times, suspensefull at others. I love how you portray all of the characters and their interactions especially Snape who remained in character :) Thank you for posting, but I have to ask: will the sequel ever be posted? I hope so...
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I just want to say I love the names for the authors of the books he needs (I don't remember them from canon so I assume their your brainchild or that I just skipped the authors' names when I read it the first time). Keep writing
P0larfluff chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
I loved this! It was brilliant! I can't wait for book 7
silverangel116 chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I have to say that I like a lot of your ideas, but I've been recently informed that this is a HarryxHermione fic and as I cannot stand that pairing for the life of me, I'm going to drop the fic. It's not due to your writing, and I've basically pointed out everything I had any problems with (and trust me, I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't any good)-with one exception, you constantly use 'whilst' and as it is technically correct, it's also archaic and not used by anyone in the books or the movies and as such is out of character. 'While' is more modern and in character.

Good luck with this. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Considering what happened in 5th year, I think Harry and Snape are getting along a little too fast and a little too easily. Snape touching Harry's shoulder? Sorry, I don't see it. I would expect more of each of them putting up with the other instead of the easy, if tentative 'peace' that's fallen between them, at least that's what it seemed like to me.

Also, it's 'would have', not 'would of'. You can use a contraction 'would've' but I've noticed that a few times and, again, it's rather distracting.

I do like what you're doing with Harry and his magic though.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This chapter kept switching points of view, from first to third person and then from present tense to past tense. It was...distracting and not conducive to the story.

If you want examples, you said on the paragraph close to the bottom starting with 'thinking', the first paragraph is in third person past tense (wrote-past tense, he-third person) while the second is in first person past tense (mused-past tense, I - First person). Yet the whole story starts in third person present tense (although the first sentence, the 'was' towards the end should be 'is' or the first 'is' should be 'was', but the second paragraph down has "arms are aching" - present tense, Harry - third person). If those parts written in first person are his thoughts, you need to differentiate between them and the rest of the story, either putting them in single quotations and putting the actual spoken words in actual quotations, or by putting the thoughts in italics (those are both most common and would be easiest to understand).

Basically, pick one and stick with it and your story would be a lot more successful.

I am wondering where you're going with it though and I like your pacing.
419 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »