Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Darklight-phoenix chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Loving the exchange of presents! Haha, the rare plant swatted Severus' hands :D
Woodland Spirit chapter 43 . 12/4/2011
Love the story can't wait for year seven!
Woodland Spirit chapter 37 . 12/4/2011
When Harry is telling Ron about his day he says he saved an 8 year old, but during the flash back the little girls mother says she just turned 5, So I thought I let you know encase you wanted to fix it.
Woodland Spirit chapter 34 . 12/3/2011
At the bottom of this chapter Dobby tells Moody that he knows that Moody has a wand to heat up his dinner, then Dobby asks if moody needs anything and moody says he needs a book catalog and a WAND! I'm just wondering if I misunderstood or if you made a mistake. also I think that when dobby popped in Moody reached for his wand only to remember he did not have one so could not protect him self. So I hope this helps and that you don't think I'm being rude. :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 43 . 11/2/2011
there's been lots of summers, pretty please update the sequel :):)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 37 . 11/2/2011
I've just realised but in this chaapter you say harry rescues an 8 yuear old girl but in the flash back she's only just 5
tinkita chapter 42 . 10/30/2011
Great story!
TickleMeNot chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Erm... wasn't Hedwig supposed to carry a letter back to Hogwarts? How come she's already back, just in time too, to bring a message to someone who can help?

Plotwise everything seems fine and drawing me in to keep reading, but your use of times and your spelling is horrible. If you're ever going to edit this story please make sure to get a beta reader to fix this.
atymer chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I think I have read this five or six times. It is so well done. It is a really great tale. It has everything, fine drawn characters, adventure and suspense.

It is AU because at the time of posting canon had not confirmed so much about the characters, but it is a hell of a good read anyway. And it has many humorous moments.

My fav line is:

'If you put Potter and snow next to each other the snow is going to Azkaban.'

But there are many more funny and sarcastic comments worthy of a true Slytherin and Harry even gets some of those.

So read this if you want to be entertained.

I don't know if the author will ever get around to posting again after all this long time, but I'm still going to hope, because this was an awesome beginning in my opinion.
Soccerqueen237 chapter 43 . 9/23/2011
Urgh! I wish that there were more chapters! I can't wait for another one! I love the idea for this story and the plot is well developed. Keep up the good work!

Soccer
DragMeDownToYou chapter 43 . 8/26/2011
Hey, I just want to say that I REALLY enjoyed your story. I'm one of those people who loves long stories but rarely EVER finishes them but this one I read entirely through and I was enraptured the entire time :D Thanks for the great story and I'll look out for the 7th year one :D

Best Wishes,

Meghan
blake015 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
great chapter
Rori Potter chapter 43 . 6/27/2011
That was brilliant. When will the sequel come about?
Hazpotsfan chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I like the start to this story... it looks like the plot is going to be good. Shame that the tenses are all mixed up as it makes it a bit hard to follow.
Saissister chapter 43 . 6/6/2011