Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Larisya chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I still don't think a schoolteacher can ban someone for life. For the rest of school, sure, but not after. Also, it was no Quiddich, not no flying so she had no grounds whatsoever to steal the brooms.
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Perfectly brilliant story!
cfaithcsf chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Quite a few background mistakes but interesting story all the same. Still wondering about the sequel though... its been years
Blacktipped Angelwings chapter 43 . 10/14/2012
Loved the story
Laurenmk20 chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Blaise is NOT a female. Ugh!
LadyFreak chapter 43 . 7/8/2012
damn... i've read this story through and it was fantastic! But i'm highly disappointed there's no sequel
LadyFreak chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
i am laughing so hard at this chapter. You are brilliant my dear!
rainbowmonFTW chapter 43 . 7/8/2012
I love this story! Good job, the ending is awesome. Well done, I can't wait until the sequel comes. I admit I nearly hit my screen when I realised there was no more, but I'm glad you're continuing to the seventh book. Thanks for the story and I hope the writing and university goes well for you.
ShortySC22 chapter 43 . 4/29/2012
I just read this story and really enjoyed how you wrote all of the characters. I like how you developed the friendship between Harry and Snape and Harry and Draco. Great story and I only wish you had posted the sequel.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Loving the exchange of presents! Haha, the rare plant swatted Severus' hands :D
Woodland Spirit chapter 43 . 12/4/2011
Love the story can't wait for year seven!
Woodland Spirit chapter 37 . 12/4/2011
When Harry is telling Ron about his day he says he saved an 8 year old, but during the flash back the little girls mother says she just turned 5, So I thought I let you know encase you wanted to fix it.
Woodland Spirit chapter 34 . 12/3/2011
At the bottom of this chapter Dobby tells Moody that he knows that Moody has a wand to heat up his dinner, then Dobby asks if moody needs anything and moody says he needs a book catalog and a WAND! I'm just wondering if I misunderstood or if you made a mistake. also I think that when dobby popped in Moody reached for his wand only to remember he did not have one so could not protect him self. So I hope this helps and that you don't think I'm being rude. :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 43 . 11/2/2011
there's been lots of summers, pretty please update the sequel :):)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 37 . 11/2/2011
I've just realised but in this chaapter you say harry rescues an 8 yuear old girl but in the flash back she's only just 5
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »