Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
tinkita chapter 42 . 10/30/2011
Great story!
TickleMeNot chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Erm... wasn't Hedwig supposed to carry a letter back to Hogwarts? How come she's already back, just in time too, to bring a message to someone who can help?

Plotwise everything seems fine and drawing me in to keep reading, but your use of times and your spelling is horrible. If you're ever going to edit this story please make sure to get a beta reader to fix this.
atymer chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I think I have read this five or six times. It is so well done. It is a really great tale. It has everything, fine drawn characters, adventure and suspense.

It is AU because at the time of posting canon had not confirmed so much about the characters, but it is a hell of a good read anyway. And it has many humorous moments.

My fav line is:

'If you put Potter and snow next to each other the snow is going to Azkaban.'

But there are many more funny and sarcastic comments worthy of a true Slytherin and Harry even gets some of those.

So read this if you want to be entertained.

I don't know if the author will ever get around to posting again after all this long time, but I'm still going to hope, because this was an awesome beginning in my opinion.
Soccerqueen237 chapter 43 . 9/23/2011
Urgh! I wish that there were more chapters! I can't wait for another one! I love the idea for this story and the plot is well developed. Keep up the good work!

DragMeDownToYou chapter 43 . 8/26/2011
Hey, I just want to say that I REALLY enjoyed your story. I'm one of those people who loves long stories but rarely EVER finishes them but this one I read entirely through and I was enraptured the entire time :D Thanks for the great story and I'll look out for the 7th year one :D

Best Wishes,

blake015 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
great chapter
Rori Potter chapter 43 . 6/27/2011
That was brilliant. When will the sequel come about?
Hazpotsfan chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I like the start to this story... it looks like the plot is going to be good. Shame that the tenses are all mixed up as it makes it a bit hard to follow.
Saissister chapter 43 . 6/6/2011
Awesome! I Love IT!
updolphin chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
You had Madam Pomfrey teaching Herbology instead of Professor Sprout.
blueEyre chapter 43 . 4/8/2011
Really good story. loved the characters, and Harry and Draco had an interesting relationship. Hope to someday see book 7. Hope your studies go well.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
i absolutely love it! cant wait for to read more!
Kelle25 chapter 43 . 2/3/2011
This was a great story to read. I hope you decide to do a sequel.
Vuurvlieg chapter 42 . 1/21/2011
I've read this story at least 3 times now and it stays absolutely awesome! I had a lot of favorite moments in this story, like the first time Drako and Harry work together, the time Harry stops the spells of both gryffindor and slytherin, Snapes big easter egg, the many times Harry outsmarts Dumbledore :D, the scene that Drako refuses the mark and many many more. :) The character of the Harry you write is one of the strongest of it's kind i've read, the only one coming close in strength (of a fanfic Harry) is the Harry in 'Knowledge is power', a story that regrettably was never finished. Still, that particular writer didn't even try to be faithfull to the origional. The way you start out and built up your character is really amazing and if this had been the official version of the 6th book that came out I probably would have been way less disappointed (Rowlings is brilliant but still...). Anyway, I've been looking forward to your version of the 7th book for a long time. What happened to Moody? And what about Rita's info and the article that still has to be published? What'll Snape say when he gets back and it turns out that Harry slipped away again? What's with Harry's leg, was he making it out to be worse then it was? And I can't wait to 'read' Dumbledore's face and the order running after Harry. Is there any chance you'll start the next story soon? Even just one chapter? Any extra (even if incomplete) is more then welcome. Would it help if I begged? It's my birthday today so that might count for something?
Dramionefan4life chapter 43 . 1/14/2011
great story. i want to know if you are planning on posting a sequel? i would really enjoy reading what happened to harry, the relationship, and what ended up happening to moody.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »