Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
blueEyre chapter 43 . 4/8/2011
Really good story. loved the characters, and Harry and Draco had an interesting relationship. Hope to someday see book 7. Hope your studies go well.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
i absolutely love it! cant wait for to read more!
Kelle25 chapter 43 . 2/3/2011
This was a great story to read. I hope you decide to do a sequel.
Vuurvlieg chapter 42 . 1/21/2011
I've read this story at least 3 times now and it stays absolutely awesome! I had a lot of favorite moments in this story, like the first time Drako and Harry work together, the time Harry stops the spells of both gryffindor and slytherin, Snapes big easter egg, the many times Harry outsmarts Dumbledore :D, the scene that Drako refuses the mark and many many more. :) The character of the Harry you write is one of the strongest of it's kind i've read, the only one coming close in strength (of a fanfic Harry) is the Harry in 'Knowledge is power', a story that regrettably was never finished. Still, that particular writer didn't even try to be faithfull to the origional. The way you start out and built up your character is really amazing and if this had been the official version of the 6th book that came out I probably would have been way less disappointed (Rowlings is brilliant but still...). Anyway, I've been looking forward to your version of the 7th book for a long time. What happened to Moody? And what about Rita's info and the article that still has to be published? What'll Snape say when he gets back and it turns out that Harry slipped away again? What's with Harry's leg, was he making it out to be worse then it was? And I can't wait to 'read' Dumbledore's face and the order running after Harry. Is there any chance you'll start the next story soon? Even just one chapter? Any extra (even if incomplete) is more then welcome. Would it help if I begged? It's my birthday today so that might count for something?
Dramionefan4life chapter 43 . 1/14/2011
great story. i want to know if you are planning on posting a sequel? i would really enjoy reading what happened to harry, the relationship, and what ended up happening to moody.
WolfishPennings chapter 43 . 9/25/2010
This was a fun read. I was woundering if you have continued your writing by a different name? Please mesage me back either way. Thanks for shareing your talent with the readers of the world.
writertron chapter 43 . 9/20/2010
brilliant work, this is amazing! if you can manage it i'd love to read more, otherwise good luck with your uni stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Really good! typical of Dumbledore but Poppy should have objected!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Anthousa chapter 43 . 6/10/2010
I love it!
robbiegirl1987 chapter 43 . 4/24/2010
hello,

I really enjoyed this stiry and was wondering if you are ever going ot post the next part. I was just curious.

cheers,

Robbie
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 23 . 4/5/2010
Interesting contrast in here!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »