Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
Critical Reader chapter 10 . 9/23
The part about Harry and his wife walking around and willingly making other wizards around them dizzi, confused and vomit was really bad. Should actually just delete these two sentences...
I really enjoyed reading this, its very refreshing to read a fic that does its own thing and creates a unique story. So thanks for writing this.
scimas chapter 27 . 9/2
That's one of the most humorous part of a story I've read recently..
On a more serious note, it seems surprising that a significant portion of the magical things Harry found before his vault were closely tied to his history. For example, Dumbledore's pensieve, biography signed by Luna and Fawkes..
yuki.sc chapter 39 . 8/26
This fic is so awesome! I love that it really gave Firefly the ending it deserved, you would think from the clever ways that the plot in this fic is weaved together that original series had been building to this exact climax all along! Thanks so much for such a well written and exciting fic
Village-Mystic chapter 39 . 8/25
Ah, I was expecting Peeves to survive, and I did get teary-eyed about Frank - but then I remembered that metal from a living, intelligent space ship melted into the planet. So even if Frank's consciousness is gone, Miranda might end up with sapient-possible metals or plants. Thanks for sharing the long and complicated tale. We still don't know how the vanishing cabinets work, of course - or if Earth has more deep bunkers of humans or magical beings. I sort of really liked the idea of the flock of phoenixes.
Village-Mystic chapter 34 . 8/25
Anti-muggle charms might not work on the M-gene. But what I'm really worried about is if the planet is still producing aggression or anti-aggression particles.
Village-Mystic chapter 32 . 8/25
Interesting twists. They really need a 3 dimensional architect to start to work with expanding the Goblin domain and adding some more parks and gardens. Then the new "condos" could look out on them.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 8/24
Sounds like Harry and the modern wziarding world never catches a break. The humans destroyed earth, but humanity lives on... but not so sure if wizards will. Good tension here.
Village-Mystic chapter 30 . 8/24
So there's another ship of wizards who went to find a new world... maybe they found one and maybe they didn't... and there's hope for a new wizarding school in Harry's vault on Earth.
Village-Mystic chapter 29 . 8/24
Um? In suspension when they realized that the world they came to didn't have magic ley lines? Is it their children? I'm curious...
Village-Mystic chapter 28 . 8/24
I'm not quite sure how they set up the cabinets, but it seems like they have one from Firefly to Frank, but the one to the Goblins is being kept? With Harry? I like the idea that the goblins can get new goods now, and that it seems like the extra compartments or apartments for the goblins in the Potter vault are expandable trunks.
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 8/24
ghosts or spirits from the paintings. The world mostly died, but not all of it - but much of that happened hundreds of years ago. So that combo of sad but hopeful.
Village-Mystic chapter 23 . 8/24
So technology doesn't work at Hogwarts... meanwhile... any chance that the core wizard community on Alpha binds the magic of those who live in the muggle world when they are 11? (or at several ages like 4, 8, 11 and 13) Or is it because they weren't born on Earth? I wonder which it will become.
Village-Mystic chapter 21 . 8/24
I'm also curious why they wouldn't check out that slum on Alpha to see local advanced social notice-me-not charms that they think some of the Earth sattelights might also have now. It would be wonderful to discover that instead of Earth becoming like Venus that after a couple of hundred years it started getting better.
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 8/24
I keep waiting to have you have Harry think about Rosemerta family line - are they squibs? Did he investigate the connection to the magical world through this family name that he knows form the past?
4,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »