Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
DukeBrymin chapter 39 . 4/16
Now I'm just all worried that Harry didn't let his arm heal all the way-he was supposed to let it sit in the phoenix tears until they all soaked in.

Fabulous story, thanks!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 5 . 4/14
I am reading this story again and I forgot how much I love it, but the donut scene was kind of stupid and takes away from your overall story.
GBTtown chapter 39 . 4/12
Really great story, thank you for sharing.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 39 . 4/6
Lol peeves is like a magical cockroach
EmptyTranscendant chapter 39 . 4/5
Well, that was a great ride. Fantastic crossover, maybe in the first few chapters I was somewhat doubtful about Firefly characters, as they, especially Mal, seemed quite off from what they are, but soon my doubts were vanquished and the rest of the fanfic was great.
AquilaCinereo chapter 1 . 4/3
Hehe, Weatherby...
Figments of Delusion chapter 39 . 3/28
Do you have any idea how this was sheer perfection! It was...flawless! *bursts into tears*
Excellent story (and I never saw Firefly)!
arthurdent chapter 39 . 3/27
I've read about eight fanfics ever, so I'm not an expert, but they were all recommended to me and they were all very good or excellent. Most were at least as good as the hundreds of 'professionally authored' books I've read except sometimes with less accurate proofreading. This one was easily the best of them all.

It captured the wit and humour of Firefly and Serenity and the combination of weird and normal that is the Harry Potter series. Perfectly.

My congratulations to the author. You obviously have the potential to make a 'best-seller', if you haven't already.
I'll certainly go looking for your other works.

To anyone reading reviews to see if this fic is interesting and worth your time - definitely yes. If you haven't seen the Firefly series then the Serenity movie, then do that first. If you haven't read at least a couple of the Harry Potter series of books then do that first too. They're both worthwhile anyway. Then come straight back here and read this fic. It's better than excellent, it's brilliant.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 39 . 3/25
Excellent story! This crossover works really well and leaves me wanting more. Any chance you have plans for any future HP/Firefly stories? I'm going to be following you just in case.

It's nice to find a fanfic so well written, that manages to keep the reader engaged through three hundred thousand words. There are a lot out there that start to wander after a while and seem to lose steam... and subsequently readers. You've got a lot of detail and good ideas that kept me interested throughout.

The characters were excellent as well. The characters that everyone knows from these two universes were well portrayed and believably true to their personalities. The OCs felt like they had some real depth to them. They really made the story feel full.

Thank you for writing this! I'm sad to be finished with it, but at the same time that's a good thing because it lets me know I really enjoyed it.

Dirt Rider
Sherwood374 chapter 39 . 3/20
Ahhhh...Seventh time reading this...Awesome every time...think I'm gonna go back to the beginning now. Ttyl!
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 3/14
hmmm definitely an interesting start to the story
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/26
Was that girl a Luna Lovegood relative?
G Leon chapter 39 . 2/10
love it
Skyray chapter 39 . 2/9
Greatly enjoyed the journey for answers - what happened to Earth was particularly awesome :D
4,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »