Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
Incantations7 chapter 39 . 4/22
This is one of the few crossovers with HP and Serenity that I’ve been able to find that was complete and completely captured how the characters really were, and giving it to us to enjoy. The way you used the movie as the catalyst to start everything out, and even changed up Harry’s story so that he ended up with Luna, and then tossed in the loss of magic had me binge reading this for the last 2 days, and then when it’s suddenly over, but it’s not, as real life always is, made for great plot points and gave a realistic idea to follow, all the way through.

Now I’m off to see what else you wrote...
drucifer000 chapter 1 . 4/12
And here we have darthkratos providing a great example of why so many fanfics get left unfinished.

If you're so damn personally offended his writing maybe you should go write your own instead of attacking something someone put real effort into, especially just because you don't like how they wrote THEIR OWN STORY.

People like darthkratos should just keep their thoughts and comments to themselves if that's all they have to say.
darthkratos24 chapter 4 . 3/19
Okay you have got to of been what 13? 10 or something when you wrote this because no way would any adult who knows firefly would be such a bloody pacifist only knocking out what was it "50" guys for kidnapping and most likely attempted rape in that universe honestly listening to JK Rowling a little to much "fighting murdering raping wizard Nazis" and you're using bloody stunners and rope... The fuck is wrong with you kind of glad this is so damn out because if I saw this when I was watching firefly I would of flipped my lid and tried taking it down such a crap showing of a great series that you've desperately tried cramming into being your line of Pacifist views
darthkratos24 chapter 3 . 3/18
I'm good to ignore the "knocking people out bit" that's retarded especially for this universe he killed then no ifs or buts otherwise go back to my little pony that's more your style
Flower248 chapter 39 . 3/17
This is maybe the 5th or 6th time I've reread this fanfiction. Thank you for writing a fanfiction that has been the test of time, and is greatly enjoyable.
dead feather chapter 38 . 3/17
This so brilliant! . Time!
Are u still writing somewhere?
EdTheBeast chapter 39 . 3/13
A slightly hilarious story! A fantastic read for firefly/Harry Potter crossover! Could see a sequel.
areaderslist chapter 39 . 3/11
Binge read it all, amazing story.
HenricusDux chapter 39 . 3/10
That was bloody brilliant. Stay shiny
Ace McKnight chapter 39 . 2/14
This is forever Firefly canon to me. I can't imagine a second season making me nearly this happy. About the only thing it could have used more of is tense situations. Those are definitely hard to balance, given how absurdly overpowered Harry was, but it made it feel like the stakes weren't very high at some points. Overall, the humor was perfect, and you captured the crew of Serenity quite well in my opinion. Thanks for a fun ride.
Sara chapter 39 . 2/9
I love almost everything about this story, so much that I've read it several times now. But... There is one thing I hate. You just had to name the first chapter prologue and then start numbering them after that ensuring that they never match up with the chapter index. Do you have any idea how much that infuriates those of us with OCD?
Zekrob chapter 39 . 1/28
I don't know anything about Firefly, but the story was great. Thanks for having written it, all those years ago.
Brezer chapter 5 . 1/13
5th chapter and its hilarious.
Wanderer Chronicles chapter 39 . 1/8
This was such a fun story, and you capture the voices and feel of the Firefly characters fantastically. It's a happy ending that's not entirely in the spirit of the show, where all of their triumphs were balanced out by their continuing troubles and the overwhelming forces weighted against them, but it's a wonderful ending to contemplate.
431101134 chapter 39 . 12/31/2020
ahhh lovely fic, nice read, thanks for writing
4,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »