Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
Does it matter chapter 39 . 1/26
What I liked: everything.
What I disliked: the bit where it stopped at the end. That's always painful...

Seriously though, I loved the imagination and creativity you poured into this fic, and how you fitted the two universes together. I was surprised at what you did to the HP universe to make it fit, but I must say it worked masterfully.

Thanks for a great read!
NewWorldFiction chapter 39 . 1/25
I will say right now, I have read only 5 fan fictions that truly have stuck to me, and I knew had it been something that would be accepted in the actual public as a actual book, it would be one of my most favorite reads and one of my most memorable ones.

"Everyone under the heavens ought to die."
—Mal Chapter 30 It has to End
Shalk Zailackar chapter 27 . 1/25
Wow! The humor in this here tale is just too much sometimes. I especially appreciated the scene with Luna and River as well as the part where the crew leaves the hanger.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 22 . 1/25
Thank you very much for such a wonderful story. I have deeply enjoyed many parts of the story and have found it to be quite touching during many parts of the tale. In particular I found the story of Harry saving the children from the Empty A bomb to arouse some intense emotions while reading. Thank you once again.
Blaze1992 chapter 39 . 1/24
Well this has been an great fic to read, it gets a 9 out of 10. Although I am a little disappointed that there wasn't more battles. Also that there wasn't more romance between Harry and River but all in all it was a good fic. Hope to see more in the future.
vcdechagn chapter 39 . 1/20
Thanks for one of the best stories I've read, and I've read a lot of HP Fanfic. Black Comedy was always one of my favorites but I had avoided this one because I had no interest in watching Firefly.

In the meantime, my wife had watched Firefly and read this fanfic. She's not a huge HP fan but loves Firefly. She loved your fanfic, of course.

So I decided to watch Firefly with my wife as one of her Christmas presents. I loved the show, and the first thing I wanted to do when I was done with Serenity was read this fanfic.

So I did. And, as I told my wife last night. It would have been worth it to watch the series just to be able to read and understand this fanfic. One of the best I've read, out of tens of millions of words of fanfiction! Thanks, again for writing and finishing a great story.
nice
poetrywoman chapter 39 . 1/13
I feel like the only way this could have been better is if it had ended "and that was how Harry became the next Time Lord."
Touhara Naoya chapter 6 . 1/12
"Hogwarts, A History, Updated for 2193" aka "Hermione's wet dream"
Anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
So I've read this story before, It was AWESOME by the way, I just happen to be a lurker, but I was just browsing through the 'just in' crossover page and found this exact title and summary under a different penname. I'm not sure if it is you, but I looked at the one chapter they have posted and it's exactly yours. I wanted to let you know and to give you the link since I hate plagiarism. s/11684879/1/Browncoat-Green-Eyes this is the link and the author is ricky7. I'm going to report it as well, but I thought you should be contacted.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2015
The most entertaining story on this site, by a huge margin. You have a gift. Awesome, awesome, awesome job.
snifflers unite chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
Just finished rereading this for at least the 6th or 7th time, just wanted to say thank you for writing it and keeping it posted (I don't read much fanfic anymore, but yours always make me laugh). Best of luck in your original endeavors, it would be awesome to hear how they are going.
Jim
undy chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
Thank you, you unified a couple of my favourites there and it was a lot of fun to read.
I was completely engrossed, so can't make any objective criticisms.
Now I'm runnimng round checking which of my HP-loving friends knows FF and vice-versa.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
Tried reading this several times, never got past the first chapter, usually due to me having a bunch of other stories open and never getting to this one, finally got around to reading it. Gotta say i loved it, hope to see more from you!
iamacola chapter 39 . 12/7/2015
I can't even begin to express how much I enjoyed this story. I've told everyone I can think of that loves these characters to read it. I am really hoping for another adventure from this world.
4,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »