Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
Sefera chapter 39 . 9/23
Vary good, vary unique. I'm favoriting.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 39 . 9/21
loved it from beginning to end, great story
Dalxein chapter 39 . 9/17
That was a really fun read. Not sure how I missed it when I was on my Harry Potter / Firefly kick a few years back. Glad I didn't miss out. XD
DliciousSnape chapter 39 . 9/10
I seriously couldn't binge read this fast enough! Never have I read anything that captured my attention so thoroughly!
BBWulf chapter 39 . 8/31
Great read. Or reads, rather, seeing as I've read this a good few times. XD ... Can't remember if I've ever gotten around to reviewing until now though... Anywho, just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed the fic, and to thank you for writing it. So, Thank You. :)
playwright82 chapter 8 . 8/14
I really like this story so far. I know I'm not nearly done, but I had to say something. I kind of like the fact that River isn't as cryptic when Harry is helping her control her mind. I really like this crossover. I love how the crew has the same personalities they do in the show. I can hear the dialogue in their voices and see their actions and I can see all the different places. I love Harry's personality and how it fits so well with the crew. I can't wait to see if they find other witches and wizards and if Harry can teach River to control her Legillimancy. (I think I spelled that wrong.) Am I catching some hints of Harry/River or is that just wishful thinking? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and find out for myself.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 8/12
This fic has stuck with me for years, and so I finally decided to reread it. It was just as funny and engrossing and brilliant as I remember. :-) It's also the only fanfic I ever recommended to my nana, who as I recall also loved it to pieces. You are awesome. :-)
kj4c0ry chapter 39 . 8/7
I must say, bravo with making this story seem like it could have actually happened in the Serenity universe with the whole Miranda issue. You managed to research/fabricate information for the story but presented it in a way that didn't sound very Wiki at all, and for that, I bow to your writing prowess. Stories like these are what I really live to read for. So, Thank You for a Very Well written story to read. Peace.
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 8/4
Looks like a good start to an interesting story.

Oh, and they're definitely the bad guys. Just from one sentence.
Ken106348 chapter 39 . 7/31
Ok this took way too much of my life to read...But I loved every word it was funny sad exciting one if freshest reads of this year doesn't matter long ago it was written
Pyrane chapter 39 . 7/24
A very well done crossover, without obvious plot holes and inconsistensies in the story
And the emotional side was also well dosed, with just enough of everything to season the pLot ;D
A peasure to read, thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
hastur42 chapter 39 . 7/22
I never knew I needed a Harry/River HPFirefly crossover fic in my life, brilliant job writing it! Thank you for sharing!
Ramita1996 chapter 39 . 7/21
Oh wow. That was an amazing read. So entertaining and just well-written. I havent seen the Firefly series except three minutes of the first episode or so, but Im considering watching it now, which is a first, since I rarely watch tv-shows. I prefer reading. More insight to charactersminds, the story...you get it. Oh man... Now I have to try to find a new story to read (which I have to emphasize probably wont compare to this in any way and Im already bored after this bucket of blessings). Wishing you luck in all future endeavors and a great life!
Elle chapter 39 . 7/12
I've read this before and loved it. Laughed out loud this time too :) I love your story!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 6/29
This is amazing! I was intrigued with the first chapter, but I just love this Harry. And him kissing River to shut her up was so funny! Can't wait to read more! Although I do wonder how you'll address his looking younger than he did when he woke up?
4,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »