Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
hastur42 chapter 39 . 7/22
I never knew I needed a Harry/River HPFirefly crossover fic in my life, brilliant job writing it! Thank you for sharing!
Ramita1996 chapter 39 . 7/21
Oh wow. That was an amazing read. So entertaining and just well-written. I havent seen the Firefly series except three minutes of the first episode or so, but Im considering watching it now, which is a first, since I rarely watch tv-shows. I prefer reading. More insight to charactersminds, the story...you get it. Oh man... Now I have to try to find a new story to read (which I have to emphasize probably wont compare to this in any way and Im already bored after this bucket of blessings). Wishing you luck in all future endeavors and a great life!
Elle chapter 39 . 7/12
I've read this before and loved it. Laughed out loud this time too :) I love your story!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 6/29
This is amazing! I was intrigued with the first chapter, but I just love this Harry. And him kissing River to shut her up was so funny! Can't wait to read more! Although I do wonder how you'll address his looking younger than he did when he woke up?
Fick Chick chapter 39 . 6/27
I really liked this. It'd be nice if you did a sequel with HP & RT's date... even if it's just a one shot.
Fick Chick chapter 32 . 6/26
I've been wondering if Miranda would turn out to be what the needed. Tee hee, I was right.
13BlacKat chapter 39 . 6/21
This is possibly the best Harry Potter crossover I have ever read. Thank you so much XD
PascalDragon chapter 39 . 6/12
That was a wonderful story, loved how you integrated the Harry Potter 'verse into the Firefly one and how you build upon the plot provided by Serenity. You even got me crying at the end with Frank's sacrifice.
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 39 . 6/10
Wasn't sure I was going to be able to follow this as I've never seen firefly, however it wasn't too difficult to understand and was a thoroughly enjoyable read, though I believe I missed some of the inside jokes.
Definitely worth the read
EJect chapter 39 . 6/3
god, i just finished reading this for the second time after a year or so, and all along, it was just as satisfying as it was the first time. I rlly appreciate a story that's just as good the second time as it is the first. thank you ! :)
Missie chapter 39 . 6/2
A very interesting storu,, lots of fun too. I never got to see the show but you explained things well so it was easy enough to follow along.
Hud mis Hydref chapter 39 . 5/25
I loved this story. There was action when needed. Humor abound. And you could really visualize the characters from both the HP universe and the Firefly universe doing and saying everything. I really wish there would be a sequel. Even a completely different story for this kind of cross over. I'm not normally one for crossovers in the first place but I really liked how this was done. I think I nearly peed myself laughing at times while reading. If you find your muse pushing you into doing another one please don't fight it, lol.
damn chapter 39 . 5/15
the only word i can think of, DOPE-TASTIC!
RandomGuy chapter 39 . 5/10
OMG, this is the best fanfic that I have ever read on this site!
Probably one of my all time favorite stories. I just love how you tied the two different verses together in such a seamless way.
4,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »