Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
That was nothing short of amazing.
PaultheEwok chapter 39 . 11/24
Fantastic story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved so many aspects of it: the comedy, the HarryxLuna bits, the action, the crew interactions and just Harry Potter and Firefly mixed together. Awesome
Grovtech chapter 39 . 11/11
I began this wondering what to expect. I can say I loved it! The banter of the crew and of course Harry being himself made this story. There were a few false leads where I expected the Blue Suns to be Dark Wizards or Old Earth where I thought the last Wizards were really hiding, but no your ending was better.
REally good STuff!
guest chapter 19 . 11/10
It's silly that Harry was thrown across the room when he was expelled from River's mind. She has no magic, and all she did was push his consciousness out. If anything, the damage Harry received should've been mental, not physical. Thats important so I will say it again, she has NO magic that could have been used to fling him across the room. And why would using magic to heal his arm exhaust him to the point of passing out? He hadn't used any, so his magic reserves would have been at full, however injured his body was. If he used magic to heal himself, starting from a full tank, he should have been able to heal everything. At that point he would have been magically exhausted, but otherwise fine.
Harry's side of the story was a bit forced. He is reminiscing about his dead wife, but instead ends up thinking about what names his uncle called him, and how the magical world treated him and etc. The stuff that actually involved his wife, ended up being cliche and uninteresting. And it would have helped if this emotional pity party had some lead up to it, instead of the complete randomness it became. He is just walking to the kitchen one day, and bam! Emotions, tears, heartbreak and failures... I'm getting more of a 'Drama', 'friendship', 'comfort', or even an 'angst' feel to this story, instead of the 'adventure' that was advertised. More so 'comfort' as this story focuses a lot on helping river to deal with her trauma issues. Not a bad story, but like I said, not what was advertised.
Brenden chapter 39 . 11/5
RHJunior chapter 8 . 11/2
This was always the hugest flaw in the Firefly-verse... they had the technology to travel billions of miles across space and terraform dozens of planets- but not to fix the earth? Or failing that, to terraform the moon, mars, venus, the satellites of Saturn and Jupiter...?

With the existence of magic, the flaw just gets bigger. Wizards have the power to transmute pollution into clean air and water, for crying out loud.

But, I guess, the old treehugger pseudoscience sermon "The World Is Dying (and it's all your fault, you filthy Westerner)" is just too easy a sell for writers to set aside...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 10/24
Dropped the moment government officials started taking the idea of summoning a wizard hero serious... In order for them to even consider it, they would have needed a reason to think it a little plausible. Why would any of them even think about calling in Antonio and talking to him, without even the tiniest of reasons to believe his story is true?
Draeconin chapter 39 . 10/23
Lots of humor, lots of angst, a good dash of adventure... Not a big fan of angst, but still a very good fic.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/19
I am already loving this Harry!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/19
Cool story!
SneakyDevil chapter 39 . 10/19
Nonjon. You sir, are an absolutely brilliant writer and comedian. Every story from you has made me crack out in uncontrable laughter at least once. Bloody brilliant.
Overide22 chapter 39 . 10/16
Wow, what a great fic! I pretty much read this from start to finish over the last few days. I loved Firefly and I think you captured the shows essence pretty well. I would have never thought of a cross over with HP. It was really well done, and the only thing is I wish you would have gone into River/Harry just a bit more, but I get why you didn't.
discb chapter 39 . 10/14
Damn, I regret not reading this when I first came across it, it was a great fic. Thanks for leaving it up all these years.
goodpie2 chapter 39 . 10/13
That story was AWESOME! An epilogue would have been cool, showing Miranda a few hundred years later, but it was still amazing. I greatly enjoyed the read. Thank you.
4,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »