Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
OtokoNoRomance chapter 39 . 5/19
Hey Nonjon! I really enjoyed your story so thanks a bunch for writing it. I love how you made the Harry Potter and Firefly universes blend together so seamlessly. That was really well done. You portrayed the characters pretty accurately I think. The only thing I could possibly complain about is that Harry sometimes seemed like he was overruling his Captain but you adressed that too. All in all; great story. Very creative! Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it!
kaira-hime chapter 39 . 5/16
loved this and I totally thought I would hate it. good work!
Infernus est in animo chapter 39 . 5/10
Bugger me. This was great. I just wish there was more while being happy it ended so well.
9.9 recurring/10, could have used as second season
AWhiteLight chapter 39 . 4/28
What a wonderful crossover. I know most people don't often read them because they don't understand the full lore of both parts of the story, and I know nothing about Firefly, but you did a very good job explaining what was needed without overusing exposition.

This was a very enjoyable story, even with my lack of knowledge of that universe, and I think you did an amazing job incorporating the HP universe into it.
Lakewalker chapter 39 . 4/27
Very fun use of Harry Potter and Firefly stories!
raging fire storm chapter 34 . 4/20
I'll be honest... I loved the first 30 or so chapters, but since then, I feel that it had gotten too wordy...
anyways, nice plot and technical stuff(i.e. grammar)
Kite04 chapter 17 . 4/20
Ho... A Pensive. This should be fun.
Hello,
I Loved Your Story.
I hope you enjoyed writing it enough to continue on with another episode with all the crazy things the crew and Peeves get up to.
Thank-you for writing.

TEAGRANNIEMCMLXIII
tcl7189 chapter 39 . 4/9
What a great ride!
comodo50 chapter 39 . 4/4
I absolutely loved this fic and how you wrote the crew, interactions and all that. Been meaning to read this a long time ago, and just now got around to read it. Kinda got into it and did it on 2 (or 3?) days.

Thanks for this awesome fic, again :)
Arch Sariel chapter 39 . 3/25
I liked Harry being awesome and river. I disliked the entire earth visit arc, and basically everything after that wasn’t quite as good. I wanted to say league of legends is bad for you, and don’t do drugs.

Thanks for posting.
IloveHeat chapter 39 . 3/4
Best story ever. Never laughed as much as I have here. Wish their adventures would continue. Thank you!
Montara chapter 39 . 3/3
I've reached the ending :((( It is a really great story. The way your characters joked around was really funny. They found humor even in dire situations, helping them cope with what was happening. And a lot happened! Glad they've conquered each problem they've encountered.

Something is telling me River will have her way and soon she'll have Harry for herself, especially with Luna's help :))

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Montara chapter 38 . 3/3
Was afraid of something like this happening. They were lucky with having Harry there..and Frank.
Montara chapter 37 . 3/3
Nice acting skills :)

Jack Smith will be a problem soon...something is telling me he'll try to bomb Miranda.
4,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »