Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
Mercury044 chapter 19 . 1/2
. K
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/2
How's this? OH SHIT! Or the Sledgehammer approach. " Trust me. I know what I'm doing. " Then everything blows up leaving a rather large mushroom cloud.
Books85 chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
This is not really apropos to this chapter, but my mind works slowly, so here goes:
The proportion of the people on that planet that became Reavers is pretty close to the proportion of the population that have magic. What if the syndrome affects only people with the M gene? No, it's contagious, and so too high a percentage of people are susceptible.

I will just have to read the rest to find out.

But I am thoroughly enjoying this. Thank you!
jinsoju chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Haha! Toodles xD.
Squarekiddo chapter 39 . 12/8/2016
Im abit sad that I was looking forward very much for some Harry/River but there was so very little of it.
Overall tho? Good fic.
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
What the fuck is with the skipping?
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
A foot massage that makes women have multiple orgasms? Seriously? Also what was with that ridiculously in depth and detailed explanation from Camille? The bullshit in this story is starting to pile up.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
'humble to a fault' 'a hero in every sense of the word' oh great, an absolute good Harry. Fuck off.
Cztelnik chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
Wow! This was such a risk, taking an iconic cult classic like Firefly and crossing with Harry potter but it works. Really well. Can't believe how incredibly entrancing the dialog between Jayne, Harry, River, Mr. Universe and the rest are.
It saved some of the things I liked best about both stories. Fawkes and the goblins survival in the vault is genius. The description of Hogwarts sad but necessary. The camaraderie of the Serenity crew with Harry replacing Wash but still not changing their primary goal, flying the stars and living as mavericks is very important too. I liked that Harry didn't overwhelm Mal and was willing to follow him. Saving the wizard world futures and the Reavers and Miranda was also handled really carefully, allowing a reasonable recovery and new life potential while clearing up a major concern in that space.

This fic has humor, the right sound of conversations, great imagery, interesting plot and wraps up issues for both universes survival. Excellent story.
playwright82 chapter 39 . 12/3/2016
I loved this fic. I think I now officially ship Harry/River. I'm going to have to look for more.
Entwinedlove chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
That was an amazingly fun ride! I loved how you tied HP things into the Firefly series and the movie and all into itself too. I had an absolute blast reading! Thank you for posting and taking us on this journey with you-because, yeah, it was awesome.
dreamflower02 chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
Loved this. Gulped it all down-it cheered me up considerably.
Hammy86 chapter 39 . 11/6/2016
10/10 it will have a home in my favorited list as long as this site is on the web again a great read as many of your stories are thank you for putting keyboard to computer and sharing with the world !
SomebodyLost chapter 39 . 10/25/2016
That was awesome. I actually only watched the Serenity film, and that was years ago, so some stuff has been lost to me.

But this merging of worlds is awesomely done! You also made a lot of sense and the side plots and foreshadowing and arrrgh, can't sing enough praises!

Thanks for writing! :D
ggf1 chapter 39 . 10/18/2016
. well done. I'm looking forward to reading your others.
4,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »