Reviews for Browncoat, Green Eyes
pamdaaaaa chapter 39 . 5/17
Dont know if you are still here, but this is a great story! loved it from beginning to end. World building and everything was pretty goood. and a reall good ending. Goodluck if u are still. writing!
duckychicken chapter 39 . 5/5
This is the 4th time I've reread this fic, and it stands the tests of time.
grjcapili2005 chapter 1 . 4/26
ye
Latarra chapter 39 . 4/24
Excellent
salvadorsuarez387 chapter 2 . 4/18
Don’t know if you still read these reviews,,, but this story is THE BEST STORY EVER… truly loved it… have read it more than once… wish you would do a sequel… buttttt why mess with perfection.. thank you for this story
jihumon chapter 33 . 3/29
tiwilo
Dr Stranger chapter 39 . 2/2
Fun story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 24 . 1/12
daaaaaaaaaaamn this shit is just too funny. GJ author.
Humdinger1983 chapter 39 . 1/11
Amazing story. Couldn't put it down.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 6 . 1/10
cracked me up real good.
Barmy-old-Codger chapter 39 . 12/21/2021
This has to be the 3,532nd time I've read this story (okay i might be pushing the numbers a little) . This is still the best HP and/or Firefly fic in existence.
I don't see a story newer than 10 years old here. Do I have to do a Resurrection Ritual and bring you back from the dead? Let me know, we can do it on the next solstice.
Ayriannah chapter 39 . 12/21/2021
This is one of my favorite books, honestly. I've read it at least six times in the last five years. Thank you for writing it.
Seraphy64 chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Holy shit. Yes. Perfect. Harry isn't hopelessly naive or retarded or a pussy in this so far. Let's see if he can keep it up.
zut88poPYRozcMFjmov91CVA chapter 39 . 12/13/2021
This fanfic is still the crossover to measure all crossovers by.

It knows how to have fun, it knows the characters from both universes really well, it never overstays its welcome...

It's perfect. Just. perfect.
Reaper1990 chapter 4 . 11/11/2021
Joey, Zane? Don't you mean zoe and Jane.
4,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »