Reviews for Come Home
Sakyh chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Cool is this really Angelic Language? What a pretty song! If I could, I would ask for your permission to use these lyrics for songs I'm composing

I'm grateful that you translated the words for the song! Please keep writing!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Strange... but beautiful. I don't think this would count as fanfiction but I might be wrong. Nevertheless, it was beautiful and I am really curious where you learn how to translate angelic. It would be nice to learn myself. Anyhoo, keep it up.
Rena Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'm highly curious...where did the angelic stuff come from? I mean, it has to come from somewhere.

I'm very interested where you like found all these kind of information? *No good at searching the net*

I hope you'll give me a reply. *looks at reply button in the reviews*

Or you can e-mail me directly. You can find my e-mail address in my author profile.

Anyways, keep writing!
Zoray Zorial chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
this is an excellent song. i have only one question. where did you find this song, and how did you know how to translate it?
Justice chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was nice. It was really sweet. And I never would of thought all that came out the song. But then, it was more than you put in "Shards" wasn't it? Well, in any case I liked it.

Hope you'll update "Shards" soon, by the way.

~Justice
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very interesting. But...where did you learn Angelic? Could you show me where? I would love to learn it.

Nice job, by the way.

Keep up the good work!_
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That's so beautiful...I can't wait to see Kratos' version. Now to take what little I know of Angelic and start analyzing the lyrics and translation to separate out the different grammatical structures...I'm not even going to bother with pronunciation just yet, from what I've seen, it's not exactly in line with the letters...

Thank you!
KivaEmber chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow. That's pretty good, though where did you learn Angelic?