Reviews for The Other Boys
IWannaLightsaber chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Most amazing thing I've read in my whole night of Narnia ff hunting...
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love how they're all different times... Very creative!
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Well done with this, it's a good followup to Priorities, even if that's not how you intended it. I like how they recognize the truth of their Mother's words in the end.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Really really nice. I love how you were able to put so much story into such a short piece. You were able to go back to England and before they were sent to the country, and then to Edmund's encounter with the White Witch, and then their battle against her, and then back to school again in our world. It felt very complete, very compact, and I was very impressed by how well you were able to weave this story together.

It was especially great when Ed finally realized why Peter cried then too.

Sapphireswimming
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story. I meant to review it ages ago but forgot. I'm glad I came across it again.
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story. It deserves more, but I'm trying to review every story I read that I like, so I can't spend a bunch of time raving about every one.
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg, I just cant say anything about this fic? can anybody?

I am speechless, so just look at my fave.

HQJ
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg, I just cant say anything about this fic? can anybody?

I am speechless, so just look at my fave.

HQJ
timme chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
what mother would say it was right for her kid to be beat up than fight back? principle only goes so far. nice they figured it out in the end though, and in Narnia.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very well written it flowed beautifully. Very well done, I hope you write again with Narina soon this was very well done.

Thanks for writing

Wildfire
chocolatekat chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this is really nice. it is all about values and lessons. fanfic usally is used to play up the drama and add in more complex plot lines. but this gets down to the basic meaning of a good story. very straight forward. good job.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Loved it!

Luna
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh! I just want to hug both of them! You are really making me fall in love with the Pevensie boys, lol ;)
Animus Wyrmis chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh! Edmund! The initial scene is wonderfully done. Edmund's confusion and anger and hurt is so clear, and his disappointment when Peter shows up and fails...

I love the progression, too-that in the heat of battle, he finally realizes why he's fighting, why Peter's fighting, why they *should* fight. And then he's dying, but it's sort of a good death, because he's learned so much. And then he goes back to England, and he still has that knowledge. It's brilliant.

I love the way you write their relationship, too. It's so perfectly brotherly, and it's such a-a relationship between equals, it's so true to the books.
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 6/3/2008