Reviews for I don't always forget
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was CUTE!

Although, I don't understand why Lloyd isn't going to forgive his daddy.

LOVE THE KRANNA FLUFF! YOU RULE AT THOSE!
bright snow chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Yay, Anna Kratos! :3

Yay. I like how Kratos talks a little weird cause he's an angel.
kingcael chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Um, way to leave me hanging... oh like i'm one to talk... See Holy Song
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow, that was amazing! You can really write Kranna! _ So fluffy! Haha, sounds like something Lil-Samuu would write. I had to go... AW! _

A bit short but still, it was so cute and fluffy. I loved it! _ Please write more!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
YAY! MORE KRANNA! You happen to be the best Kranna writer I know. Have I told you that? They're so funny and so good! It makes me jealous that you can write so good! Can you do my portfolio for me next year? Well, this is yet another great story! Loved it bunches!
Cherry-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
lol!

This world needs more Kranna fluffiness!

I like this fic! :D

Might add to favs when I feel like it...

Rawr...

~Cherry-sama
Unrealistic chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That was really cute! When you said fluff you weren't lying!

:-)
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I love their hatred of tomatoes! XD

Nice little ficlet.

... come to think of it... I thought that it was anniversaries that men forgot, not birthdays... oh well.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Once again an absolutely wonderful bit of interaction between the two, you write them together so well. :)

The stealing blankets and pillows thing was amusing because it's familiar ("Samuu has earned the title 'blankie thief'" XD ). The rest of the humour in this is also fantastic, I can just imagine the look on Kratos' face when he talks about having to cook something he's very much not fond of. _
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
My god..he actually made spaghetti! Go Kratos! XD, bet that took a lotta guts, even for a Seraphim! Enjoyed this thoroughly kasan, keep dishin em out D
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*cracks up* Aw, poor Kratos had to make spaghetti! How horrible! I think that must be the worst torture inflicted on him yet! ;)

Very, very cute.
nife chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw!

That is so cute! I love this stuff. So fluffy!