Reviews for Always Come Home
animelover5000 chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
I know I'm late in reading this but I just have to say that this is an amazing story! I loved it! thanks so much for writing it and I so hope you continue!
sparxxa chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
Next bit? Pretty please? This story is great, please continue!
brezo-1816 chapter 22 . 5/4/2007
please don't tell me that's the end! It's such a great story please don't leave it there, i'm begging you - please update!
Kristine chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Lovely story-just found it after reading "Light". Please update it soon!
D chapter 22 . 8/10/2006
is this the end?

please update soon if its not!
Lillehafrue chapter 22 . 7/17/2006
He's awake! He's awake! Hooray! And so far, no sign of brain damage. Whew! But knowing you, things could change at any moment...and I mean that as a compliment! ;)

Now, hurry and get him all the way better and back home!
Sam1 chapter 22 . 7/15/2006
Yea! Virgil's finally awake! Jeff has to be so thrilled and relieved that he's still with them.

Great update and hopefully the next one will be even better with Virgil recovering more. WITH NO SETBACKS!
Kate Maxwell chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
yay Virgil's going to be ok! Virgil's going to be ok!

Just hope that the family can continue to be strong for him, you got their reactions nicely done though John's ready to collapse.
Stardust91 chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
Wow, it looks like virgils getting better. Please update soon
eponinehugo chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
Yay!

He's getting better.

Good work! :-P
thundever1 chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
Yay, Virgil's awake, please let him continue to get better, I hope John will be okay, great chap, please update soon
beyondtired chapter 22 . 7/13/2006
Even though I normally go for the Scott-Virgil stories, I am really enjoying this one with John - I guess because it is still protective older brother and Virgil. So I guess I really like Virgil stories with John or Scott in protective older brother role. Can't wait for more of this one.
D chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
please! continue!
Kate Maxwell chapter 21 . 7/5/2006
yay Virgil's awake! But still has a long time to go before he's healed!

I've read through this fic and keep coming back to it thinking how to review it as I don't come across many Virgil fics. But I'm glad that I've got into this one, it has much promise and hope you update soon.
Lillehafrue chapter 21 . 7/4/2006
Loved the flash back movies. Gives us alot of insight into Virgil's life up until now. And the final movie gives me hope that things are going to be alright!

Great chapter.