Reviews for In Between
A chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE?
duskkkk chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
love the peter pan reference!
rustysilverlining chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This has been a true pleasure to read I love V for Vendetta- it's my very favorite movie, one of the only movies I can actually bring myself to sit through completely. Every time I watch it I have to turn the lights off and the volume way up, just to be sure I experience it completely. The way you write brought me right back to the movie- I love your style. This fic is beautifully written, and has actually succeeded in changing my mind about fanfiction entirely.

Do you write original work? If you don't, then you should give it a go. If you do, you should look into a website called . They'd love you. Thanks, for this.

Just one thing- and I know this was written ages ago, so you probably won't even read this, let alone still need this advice, but... a dialogue tag is added like this: "You'll make yourself sick," he cautioned. The tag is part of the same sentence. See?

Anyway- thanks again.

~ Britney
Scribbles111 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
soooooooo...

SWEET!

awww, thats so nice, its like all...romanticly gooey but soft and...nice! i love it, awww

from ..
silverwings1986 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
i really like this. i hope to see more of it in the future.
Lindsey D. Perez chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I am in love with that movie, every bit of what it stands for, and you described it perfectly. My goodness, I was choked up!

You hit their characters right on the head and the situations and thought you put in this seems SO tangible, it stole my breath!

I give you so much credit for being able to write something so... accurate. You definitely made the character pop off the page, I didn't even feel like I was read it off the computer screen, but it might've been a scene cut from the movie.

Five gold stars!

Bravo, and encore!
Villanelle EVE chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
"...as if it had meant nothing at all for him to offer." How brilliant!

You did so well, although I wished you would've continued. I felt he still had to explain Valerie.

~ E ~ V ~ E ~
Villanelle EVE chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
AH

This is so great! I LOVE stories where she's fresh out of prison, he's so tense around her, and she's so paradoxical! You're one of the best writers to try to explain what took place in those mysterious scenes, after she comes out and before she leaves...

ooh, one more chapter!
rebecca chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
It's perfect. Like said before, too bad it's complete.
Helena Applewhite chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
"I can't" the most heartwrenching quote ever, now in a different context and :sob: not followed by a hug. [Edward Scissorhands] You are amazing. All the emotion and intensity of the movie. Thank you for not having wierd chapter names. Sometimes they give so much away. Beautiful. You stayed true to the characters too.

Hug

~HA~
VillainousVexation chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
As you know, I love all your stories. And I adore the way they all fit together, yet can stand apart perfectly.

You should write more, so I can gush more!
Shikala chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Yes! That's good, now, keep going. Like, NOW.

Did I mention last time how much you rock? Don't think I did. I absolutely LOVE your V. And your Evey is perfect.

Gods, you're awesome.
brainfear chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Another awesome lil fic. You're trully gifted. :o)
Pandora de Romanus chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
You capture their soul as it is. I fell them in every word. I feel the density of their relationship, the sweetness of their love. Love grace thee, my friend, for thou deservest it.
breadandchoc chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
/If he asked her to stay, it was just possible that she might kill him.

If he let her go, she might just have to love him./

This summarized Evey so well, it took my breath away.

It is amazing- with such simple, deliberate words you convey a thousand undercurrents. Poignant and realistic. A wonderful read.