Reviews for Winds of Change
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 2/25
Squawk! Great stuff.
Snowstorm chapter 1 . 2/22
AMAZING! YOUR A GREAT WRITER! I AM TRULY ENSNARED!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 2/7
Legolas is making me laugh so bad. Gimli is too, bit that's a given. Aragorn and Eomer are so funny with their ceremonial facepalms in this chapter.

Frostless
Anon chapter 14 . 1/23
I love it that almost the whole story is pure romance :) Sometimes the drama and suspence take too much away from the love and warmth of a romance story.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/23
To qoute a well known phrase: I'm lovin' it!
Anon chapter 12 . 1/23
;) Perfect.
Anon chapter 11 . 1/23
I don't understand the last bit. It ties in to Eowyn's declaration that she would take the fastet horse back to Gondor?
Anon chapter 10 . 1/23
The story is so good, I'm slagging behind at work to have a peek every other minute.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/23
I think a prudish princess would have felt scandalized by Eomer insinuations. I like this humor.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/22
I'm glad they get along. The way most romance writers have their hero and heroine dislike, mistrust and unintentionally hurt each other for chapters and chapters does not seem like a solid foundation for a marriage.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/22
Thanks for not prolonging the agonies of totally unrequited live for too long.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/22
Some flirting might have happened then. ;) I'm glad Eomer didn't embarras himself more.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/22
Oh my!? What is he going to do.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/22
I like the dead sea animal joke very much :)

As for this dark haired beauty. I'm beginning to think she is not Nienna.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/22
;) I'm actually happy there is no political plot against Eomer as king. It would be intolerable after the horrors of war.