Reviews for Winds of Change
sirensbane chapter 11 . 11/15
I have been very excited for this conversation. I adore Faramir, and it was interesting to see how Eomer thought of him. I think you did a great job of capturing each man's personality, and Eomer's last line was priceless.
annetta.nicole chapter 2 . 7/28
I am loving this! Really well written and funny
Soccer-Bitch chapter 14 . 1/22
Love it!
Pale Moon Swamp chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I've just been laughing so hard this chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Squawk! Great stuff.
Snowstorm chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Legolas is making me laugh so bad. Gimli is too, bit that's a given. Aragorn and Eomer are so funny with their ceremonial facepalms in this chapter.

Anon chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I love it that almost the whole story is pure romance :) Sometimes the drama and suspence take too much away from the love and warmth of a romance story.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
To qoute a well known phrase: I'm lovin' it!
Anon chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
;) Perfect.
Anon chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I don't understand the last bit. It ties in to Eowyn's declaration that she would take the fastet horse back to Gondor?
Anon chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
The story is so good, I'm slagging behind at work to have a peek every other minute.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I think a prudish princess would have felt scandalized by Eomer insinuations. I like this humor.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I'm glad they get along. The way most romance writers have their hero and heroine dislike, mistrust and unintentionally hurt each other for chapters and chapters does not seem like a solid foundation for a marriage.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Thanks for not prolonging the agonies of totally unrequited live for too long.