Reviews for Lunch Money
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
love it
Medusa -the writer chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cool story! I loved the flashbacks and how they fitted in with the story. Well done!

Medusa
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Great story - I really enjoyed it - especially your version of Dean.

Oh, and please don't apologise for writing English in English!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nice and creepy.

I liked the flashback to Dean and Sam's childhood. Though a little sad that Dean kept getting into trouble at school. It seemed that the only reason John kept his boys in school was because of Sam. What a surprise at the ending, Mrs. Pritchard was a demon.

Nice tense scene in the car. Glad that Sam was able to fight off the spirit and he didn't shoot Dean again. Little did he know that "Asylum" wouldn't be the only time.

Thanks for the story.
NightwingWolverinefanatic chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
you should never have to appologise for spell english the way the english do it's our language. not to mention my spell checker sends you it eternal gratitude
E. Clay chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, this story was amazing. I wasn't sure about it at first but then it drew me in. It was incredibly haunting, lonely and scary. Reading it was like being in some strange and dark dream like state. It was vivid and entrancing.

The story was original too. I haven't read a single fic on here that deals with roadside shrines, and Sam and Dean were in perfect harmony. I loved Dean not letting the spirit hurt Sam, and then Sam not letting it hurt Dean either, wonderful brother bond here, and of course every single thing in the story fit together, there wasn't a single line wasted. I wish I had found this story sooner. You did a superb job on it.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was really good! What a cool plot and a nice twist combining the present and the past. The creepy darkness was so well described I actually watched it fill the car and wanted to scream for Dean to get away before Sam did something bad.

I felt like you validated Sam from his actions in Asylum. That does seem to be the Sammy bashing episode, and I love that you were able to give him the control to stop the baddie from letting him kill Dean.

I would certainly like to see more of this backstory with the mole lady. VERY intriguing idea! Well done!

:D

Caroline
Regretful chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
One of the best SN fics I've read since the series started. The characters were perfect, your plot was interesting and the ending was classic. Amazing writing, I hope to read more of your work. :)
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Wow, I can't even believe this was your first fanficiton. Your other one was so good I had to check this one out too, and I definitely wasn't expecting such an in-depth and beautifully written story! I love this line: "Hell, they’ll be replacing séances with video-conferencing any day now". Haha, great!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Loved your story. You really captured the brothers and I love reading about their younger days. The ending was perfect. Now I have to read your other story!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Awesome! Good writing. Loved the idea.
Machaggis chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Awesome ending! It gave me chills. I really liked how you mixed the past with the present and intertwined them to show that Dean is keeping his promise to their dad. THanks for a great read.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I am in love with this fic! I can't get enough of Young!Sam and Young!Dean, but when woven with a present-day story? Even better! BigBrother!Dean is possibly my favorite thing ever, and you wrote him well. :)

The whole present-day scene in the car was very creepy, with the white eyes and raspy voice...very chilling.

I hope you will continue to write for this fandom!

JJ
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hmm... spooky.

Excellent writing! Love the flip-flop between the current story and the flashbacks. Very powerful stuff! I'm a sucker for BigBrother!Dean.

Thanks,

emily
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I love it are you gonna do the sequel please do it please pretty please with sugar on top